Brit/pol/ - Chariots of fire Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CwzjlmBLfrQ

>Laura Trott wins third gold medal, becomes waifu to millions
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739284/Gold-Laura-Trott-Britain-s-successful-female-Olympian-wins-women-s-team-pursuit.html

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Globalists cry tears of frustration as sabotage of Sterling backfires
ft.com/content/4186fb3c-5efa-11e6-bb77-a121aa8abd95

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4As0e4de-rI
youtube.com/watch?v=uVPYM5xXFw0
islam21c.com/islamic-law/no-daily-mail-you-cant-have-sex-slaves-ali-hammudas-response/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do foreign birds find our accents attractive? In my opinion we sound like fags

>tfw no gf

>9 / 11 / 6

We're coming for you yanks

Scotland fuck off

Which accent, there's about 56 of them.

Poles have fucking loved my RP for some reason

They don't and you do.

We can still beat the chinks.

Your opinion is correct

Except cockney sounds like barbarians

Literal visual representation of Britain's decline:

youtu.be/4As0e4de-rI

What did you lads think of this?

RP is the best British accent and I sound like a farmer.

Who /comfy/ here?

Why is india so shit at sport

We're trying to

It's saturday night feels hours

because they shit in the pool.

Why is Canada so cucked compared to Australia?

Guys

Was Nigel just a controled opposition in the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=uVPYM5xXFw0

I mean, in the long term, UK will need a party like BNP. Reducing immigration won't be enough to solve the problems.

>that thing growing out of her ass cheek over her clit

Why aren't you at the pub right now you friendless faggots?

I want to get cozy, but some little shits tried to start a fire in the field earlier and they usually come back at night if I have to send em packing.

>tfw northern accent, foreign girls don't swoon over my accent like they do with southerners

Nigel never punched to the right.

Talking about Standard, middle Class Southerner accent. Estuary as well. Most of the time they can't tell the difference though.

Yeah it's nice innit.

They do and we do.

>Anglos
>white

British accent being sexy is a meme, every street in Britain has its own accent.

>germans
>human

The BNP killed themselves.

OP says Germany has 9 gold medals, is this true?

At least we don't sound like poofs lad

>islam21c.com/islamic-law/no-daily-mail-you-cant-have-sex-slaves-ali-hammudas-response/

>No, Daily Mail, you CAN’T have sex slaves – Ali Hammuda’s response

ISLAMAPHOBES BTFO

Glasgow Rangers fans are top tier though.

oh right RP then, dunno lad why does everyone on the BBC sound like them? because it's easy on the ears.

They won't have some scouser reading the weather now will they?

Excellent original bants

Have you checked the medal table recently?

>islamaphobe

any accent other than London is quite interesting to listen to.

Londoner accent is the most neutral shit ever

Call the police on those trips.

I really liked it. As I said on old thread, people who wanted "pomp" and "religion" are wrong.

Stuff like that in public isn't actually British and it never has been.
Its for 3rd world and other anxious non-countries of recent invention desperate to convince people.

The correct thing to do is to play it off lightly, because we can, which is what we did. It troubles me I have to explain what all British people instinctively know. I can't think of anything more shameful than making a big deal out of the Established Church, that would be the moment our way of life was over. As Orwell pointed out, the reason fascism never got anywhere was at least in part because the British people find goosestepping and saluting inherently comical.

It was actually good bit of advertising. It had the industrial revolution, Shakespeare, the Queen gave a speech. The "internet" bit was the worst section but that was a very UK Trade kind of thing, you can't give foreign investors (the target audience) the idea we actually still live in the 18th century.

>It's fookin pissin down, laaa

Brookside weather special when?

I am the friend I'm with is getting drinks right now cunt.

Same reason you aren't, we're too autistic to be social

>tfw spent years trying to unlearn my stoke accent but people from the area notice immediately

lol'd

don't like drinking, no friends, shut in loser that will probably off himself soon

I think it's us that changed not Nige. We just over took him in the process of realising there's no option but gas.

The Labour Party must ensure that as a result of Brexit, anti Semitism is pushed out of the party and that Jewish members and supporters are able to feel welcomed and protected.

Not too long ago their rhetoric was no different to that of Hitler’s Nazi Party!

It’s been fairly quiet of late – no major anti Semitic incidents coming out of their camp.

But I sit here and wonder: is this a case of “the calm before the anti Semitic storm”?

I don’t know – we will have to wait and see.

>tfw northern
>tfw luck and look will always sound the same to you

no

>implying I'm not sitting in the toilets

good lad, hope you're dishing out redpills while your friends are too drunk to think politically correctly

>GARY LINEKER IN HIS PANTS EDITION

IDGAF what brit/pol/ says I support Jews fully 100%.

>inb4 shill

Can someone give me an idea of how many more gold medals Germany are likely to win? I really really really want us to beat Germany.

Only oldfags will get this:

>inb4 the lock

Same tbqh.

>oh this groups of people did better than me
>wahh better kill them

No better than niggers.

>tfw at a pub where the average age is 68

Oh well at least everyone is white

What could they have done different?

Read culture of critique

Friend is Royal Irish lad and already redpilled.

Save this image if you haven't already lads

AGHHHHHH WE'RE SO FUCKING CLOSE TO BEATING THE YANKS REEEEE IT'S NOT FAIR THEY'VE SENT 500 FUCKING PEOPLE REEEEEE

You will take the redpill in time when you understand that they do not share your national interests and often work against them, unless they happen to coincide with their own.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/

i've literally never even met one and I suspect most people here haven't either

Chosen a charismatic leader, that`s all they needed to do.
A good looking, charismatic leader.

I feel your pain, senpai. I live in Japan though, where they can barely tell the difference between American and British accents, so it's fine.

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332

>All the world can compete
>UK still BTFO everyone but 2 major superpowers

Feels good to be a non cucked country.

Can someone explain why places like Australia where they do nothing but outside sports fail so miserably at the Olympics?

Jews were one of the highest percentage of people voting for Brexit. Do not confuse the conservative middle class Jew who loves this country for the Billionaire Banker Jew.

Because you can't surf in the Olympics.

Because there's no shitposting event

theres more people in london than the whole Scotland

you are not a real country

Spider hunting isnt an olympic sport.

Nigel's 'tasche is more evidence of meme magic being real.

That's gentrification for ya

Figel Narage UKIP leader confirmed

When the banter hits home

>nige browses brit/pol/
>grows stash for banter
>sits there watching us be autistic about whilst laughing

Only oldfags will lose the game

Wasting an Indian scammer's time right now lads.

I was about to make a joke about mudslides being subhuman making the population lower, but then I remembered it was in comparison to scotland.

Lads, why are we so shit when it comes to regular international sports, like Fifa, Rugby World Cup, Cricket World Cup, etc. were shit, but when it comes to the Olympics we're fucking top notch?

I don't. The little jews are expendable pawns just like us. Except of course they have a homeland that looks after their national interests and curates their culture to flee to when ours is wrecked.

>The vanishing American Jew
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html

>Jews 'could die out by next century'
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

Anti right-wing zionist terrorist is not the same as anti-semitism.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Practical Idealism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration

> USA TAKING CREDIT FOR Multicultural achivment

Lads how do you get rid of the feeling that your life will never amount to shit and nothing you do ever will matter ine the grand scheme of things?

> Last name is Spectre.

Alcohol.

A majority of Jews voted FOR Brexit you moron.

I`m an alcoholic.

Indians of Sup Forums... Why haven't you killed yourselves yet?

marijuana and beer

Alcohol helps.

They need to fucking nerf Swimming a the Olympics

>Yanks have more medals in Swimming only than we have in total

Have children and force them to act out your unfulfilled ambitions.

U need to do shit
Try to make a habit of doing one important thing a day
Then over time you'll achieve something I spose

Go on Sup Forums

When are we going to get guns?

Anti depressants, crying, shitposting

I think Luke might be a rouge Mogglet.