Your cunt

Your cunt.
What do you think about begpacking?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/20/thailand-is-sick-of-backpackers-begging-for-money-to-get-home/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats wrong with wh*tes

Buy a fucking flight ticket like a normal person.

rad

I would walk up to them and offer $60 for BANG BANG SKEET SKEET

They bought a ticket to get there, now the problem is going elsewhere. We had a big problem with Argies coming here for the World Cup finals without money to go back to Argentina.

Tell them to go to the embassy and ask for help, or commit some crime in the airport to get deported.

Damn, that's really stupid.

uk
noo

>the world is a theme park xddd
white women make me sick

you can only get into australia if you can show you have a ticket to leave already purchased or can prove you have enough funds for your holiday and a ticket out
why are you letting people in who can't afford to leave?

>We had a big problem with Argies coming here for the World Cup finals without money to go back to Argentina.
hue

I dont care.Most of backpackers I met here are white women wearing unfashionable clothes with little to no makeup

Everyone in New Zealand hates the French and Germans because of tourists like these

>mfw fuckhuge Argie camp in Anhembi
>mfw we used to go there at 4AM to launch fireworks and rev our bikes near the camp

i hate women

>wh*Te
>people

Backpacking is like an apprenticeship for hookers 2bh.

never seen anyone do this

NZ's so small, probably costs $4 to tour the entire thing by cab.

>the absolute state of wh*Tes

I want to pet one of them

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh

Thanks. I hope they fuck with the Russian, those orthodox commies will beat the shit out of them.

They go to third world countries and beg poor third worlders money for their trip across the world. Disgusting

I don't get that. Just save some money and you'll live like a king for a long time in a poor country
Even if working at a shit tier job you can manage to save $10 000 in a year easily. And then go to a trip

nypost.com/2017/07/20/thailand-is-sick-of-backpackers-begging-for-money-to-get-home/

Fucking why?

Thats cuz most people dont want to get beheaded

yolo

Fuck thailand, if you are going to pin your whole economy on a degenerate tourist industry, don't be surprised when you get degenerate tourists.

Notice the thai government keeps quiet about all the kid fuckers that thrive there.

It's retarded.

Let's not forget that the King is also a massive degenerate and i wouldn't be surprised that he's into in Kids too. It's the people that's pissed.

no it doesn't
what a shit attempt at "humour"

Left ones looks kinda qt

yala

No, you cannot save 10k easily with a shit job. Maybe if you have 0 expenses you can, but not everyone can live with Mommy and Daddy.
A huge percent of people live paycheck to paycheck.

>A huge percent of people live paycheck to paycheck.
Because they're retards
1800€ after taxes which is a shitty pay
>food 200€
>rent 500€
>utilities 50€
>car, gas, insurance 150€
There you go. Thats 10 800€ in a year or $13 000
You wouldn't even have to live that tight.
Those who live paycheck to paycheck are just retards

>haha im feeling the wanderlust now :p

Almost as bad as the white people invention of "slum tourism"

If they really wanted to get home they could find work in a hostel.

Saw this type of people in Berlin, they all looked like dirtbags and tramps, but carried mirror lens cameras and Macbooks with them and stayed at the most expensive hostels.

Back packing seems like the most normie thing imaginable.

I have never traveled before. If I want to travel cheap, is this what I should be considering? All the backpackers here seem to be 20-somethings who seem to be going through an alternative phase.

Looks fun

Get a nice job like real estate where you can take month long breaks and still rake in $5-10k a month.

I can smell the soy through the picture.

The USA is probably the only first world country where its not normal to have ~30 days of paid vacation per year
boggles my mind

A shit wage here is $10/hr.
Working full time that is $1,600 before taxes (which will be reimbursed, once per year)
>1800€ after taxes is shitty pay
>$2243.47 after taxes
Fuck off

Corporations really are shit, even the rich know that. If you want free time in the US, you have to start your own business.

This.
>but i NEED the new iphone!!!
no you dont fucktards

This guy is lying, you can deliver pizzas for $16-18/hr cash, no tax

Still like even $6000 would be alot, and it's easy to save even with that kind of salary. Stuff is much cheaper on average in the US so wouldn't be a problem if wages are a bit smaller

>going to slums to take pictures of the local urchins
fuck is wrong with people

>>rent 500€
>>utilities 50€
>>car, gas, insurance 150€
what the fuck

gotta make sure their instagram followers know how worldly they are.

Loathe it. Don't travel if you're a poor cunt that can't afford it

Thank you for reminding me of what I am working towards.

What's the problem? You could go even lower is living a small town.
I know these kind of people who live paycheck to paycheck even if they have a good salary. Maybe most americans are like that.

If you start your own business you have literally no free time for more than several years (if it's successful ha), let alone pure vacation time.
Exactly how underaged or NEET are you?

Among the largest employers in western countries are usually supermarkets and they work more or less the same
You would think they could afford to give people paid vacation in the US if it works in europe

Lol, I'm 23. Currently studying real estate sales. You can just buy up houses and rent them out for passive income. Not all business owners work 60 hours a week.

>$6000 would be a lot
In what terms?
The fuck are you talking aboug

>real estate
Absolutely, maximally normie.
Maybe you can market toward autists.

>You could go even lower is living a small town.
Out of interest how much euro per square meter do you pay in a decent part Finnish city? How much in more rural areas?
I pay about 9euro/m2 including heat and electricity in a pretty good part of a German small town

You mean wh*Te people

To save in one year. To go to poor countries in a vacation to live like a king
I pay 500€ for 45m2 this has built in sauna so its utilities bills are higher. 50€ but it includes internet, electricity heating and water.
Smaller towns could be as low as 300€ for a similar apartment. Helsinki on the other hand maybe 800€ for something where I live.
This is a midsized town and a decent area

The hooker I fucked there, when we moved to the well-lit places, looked like I could be her kid.

why is the wh*Te w*Man holding that finnish child

The fucked up thing is that these travellers are not poor. They just mismanage their money or temporarily lose access to funds. Many have trust funds and strong financial support at home.

what is wrong with that?
they're selling shit
all these asian backpacker countrys are filled with people selling you the most useless shit
what's wrong with them doing it too?

A couple of tourist did this while Im eating at a dingy but cheap and delicious food during my uni. They went inside and observed for a few minutes and then leave looking disgusted at the place and food.

Why won't they get a bicycle and cycle home?

*teleports behind you*
*steals your bicycle*
nothin personnel...kid...