second for southerners are low-iq hicks

third for southerners are low-iq hicks

third for southerners are low-iq hicks

fourth for southerners are low-iq hicks

fifth for southerners are low-iq hicks

Why are you yankees so self hating?

sixth for southerners are low-iq hicks

reminder that bill clinton fucked the serbs like no one has since the ottomans

This has been a very productive thread so far.

>Snow
>Red beans and rice for din
>Figured out what I wanna do wit me life
Gud day

What are you gonna do wit yer life?

Librarian

>red beans and rice

good choice

interesting choice
my sisters a librarian

Don't you need a degree in library sciences for that? Sounds interesting desu.

13 posts early

Yes
I'm probably going to start with a major in English and a minor in Education for my Bachelors and then get my Masters in LS
The bachelors doesn't technically matter but if me wants a job I'll need something in education, sociology, history etc. so I might just opt for sociology if I can find a university cheap enough

Does library work pay good enough to warrant all that? Or is it just a matter of you liking the job that much?

its not a high paying job unless you get political and get up into government positions

otherwise its fairly comfy, lots of librarians deal with 3d printers and more digital media as compared to what most folks would think since info is modernizing and whatnot

I've done cataloging and archiving before and it's good work if repetitive
iirc starting pay here in SD is like $33k a year
Not many positions but there's a backup plan in place by just segwaying to being an English teacher if I can't find a job as a librarian

plus you can depend on your bf's nursing salary when you finally fucking meet

sports are okay but sports small talk is stupid

The secret plan is to have an actual fucking job so I can write the equivalent of philosophical shitposting under pseudonym without actually being a cancerous parasite

>bf

i thought sports small talk was the entire point of watching sports in the first place

I thought it was getting drunk on pissweiser and coors

imagine actually, unironically being a str8Toid

Are you a frog? 'Cause I think you got some chemicals in your water.

water is a chemical

>he doesn't risk everything dealing with the crazier gender in the hopes of accessing a bodily orifice

ND sends his regards

>implying I don't have access to bodily orifices
Girls are just subpar males with an extra hole that they bleed out of for a quarter of the time you're with them

Tell him I said hi

Yessss ive got waterfilters and male vitality to compensate for estrogen water

bros don't let bros fuck bros

made some eggs

bros don't let bros fall for the vaginal Jew's tricks

bros cuck their bros and fuck their bro's bro

thus why true bros are volcels

Abstinence until marriage is objectively the best route to take.

>Girls are just subpar males with an extra hole that they bleed out of for a quarter of the time you're with them

making pine needle tea rn

N o i c e

I love colonialism tbqh

all i can say is at least we finally got WHITE man back in the WHITE house who believes in red, white, and blue, guns, coal and Jesus. soooo much better than a black ass african muslim who hates freedom and wasn't even born in this country barack hussein OSAMA

need vitamin C

im getting sick ;_;

colonialism was the second worst thing to happen to the shitholes of the world

the worst thing was when colonialism ended

this

this but ironically

this but unironically

have you tried not being weak

How do we answer the Yankee Question?

Same

I hate throwing up

have you tried not being a butt

56th for *miss* *miss* *miss* *miss*

never

is it the flu or what

make pine needle tea

>Pine needles purportedly have three to five times more vitamin C than an orange, depending on what source you read, but there’s no hard and fast rule for how much C is in a pine needle.
>Regardless of the exact percentage, we know that pine needles and pine bark make an excellent natural vitamin C supplement. At least they’re potent enough to cure scurvy, a chronic condition caused by vitamin C deficiency that, left untreated, results in death.
>One historical account relates the 1536 story of French explorer Jacques Cartier, whose crew was cured of scurvy with a tea of pine needles and bark given to them by the Iroquois after the crew suffered months of nutritional deprivation at sea.
>Even though the crew boiled the decoction, which would have destroyed a significant portion of the vitamin C, there was still enough ascorbic acid and various amino acids to completely reverse their symptoms of scurvy.
>It was such a dramatic change, the tree used for tea became known as “tree of life”. There’s no way to determine exactly what species it was, but we know the tree of life was a conifer. Eastern white pine is just one of the handful of candidates that could have been used.

I imagine myself in Atlanta, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop s**Thern dogs from advancing. We mow down s**Thern dogs but they keep coming. I shoot s**Thern dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering s**Therners, since s**Therners are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. s**Therners were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see LINCOLN (O Captain! My Captain!) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in the North, my homeland. My YANKEE brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

think its a cold

it started with a bad sore throat and i was worried about strep for a bit tho

Don't give yourself false ideas
No clue what a librarian is but with this picture I'm afraid you might have a wrong idea of what it is
Or you're idealizing it

Var sweety I've helped work in a library in highschool and had an internship as an archaeological archivist, I know what to expect when working in a library

why didn't the eagles just fly the ball to the endzone?

god damn dudes, shame on all of you, i wrote this as ironically as possible

stay bitter and keep blaming others for your unfulfilled ambitions

is this post post-ironic

what would happen if the US decided to split?

I'm on my way to fulfilling my ambitions, I attack the Jews because they're evil

>See faggot on bird going to Mt. Doom
>Nazgul go beat the shit out of them
Alternatively
>Sit all of Mordor on Mt. Doom

It would split up, I guess.

then?

>implying obama doesnt prove that even the highest level of negros are still criminal

stay salty my friend

New nations form.

then??

Oh ok good
Just wanted to make sure

New France

idk, that's about as far as I can think ahead.

it would truly be a mysterious time.

should we just go for it?

Who's gonna win, y'all? Y'all enjoy superbowl shits?

why would I enjoy owl shit

I don't watch negro concussion ball
go back to making your faggy manga and receiving zero dollars for it.

>Watching handegg

That depends on whether or not France decides on a new monarch/emperor.

Football is shit

I agree.
It's up to France at this point.

The States will now be known as
New:
Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Kazakhstan
Kosovo
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia (FYROM)
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom (UK)

i, for one, welcome our new georgian overlords

I want to be New Lichtenstein.

Can you southerners please tell me why you practice Christianity? It's a Jewish religion, theres cuckoldry in the bible for fucks sake

>Can you southerners please tell me why you practice Christianity? It's a Jewish religion, theres cuckoldry in the bible for fucks sake

it literally started as a jewish sect
lmao

>it literally started as a jewish sect
>lmao

Christianity is a universal religion. The Jews were just the ones who provided it`s figurehead.

t. Louis Cachet

Same

Throat really hurts and I have the shivers

Stop sucking dick then LOL

Don't watch football, but it's gonna be the Eagles
source: The word "eagles" appears 32 times in the Bible and the word "patriots" appears 0 times

this