Can somebody explain to me the homofobia in this flick? Everybody knows real spartans fucked the butt of one another

Can somebody explain to me the homofobia in this flick? Everybody knows real spartans fucked the butt of one another.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep your homo erotic fantasies to yourself lad.

you seem to suffer from grammarphobia

Because the target audience were real men

Yeah, persians were still 8 feet tall however

someone claimed that "boy lovers" line implied that other greeks are soft perverted men who are into fucking younger boys while spartans fuck MEN in the ass like a real warrior should but I doubt the whole theory

>be a fag baby
>get tossed off a cliff

BASED SPARTANS

Oh my bosh... That's priceless.

It has always been considered shameful and goofy to fuck young boys. They just weren't executed/jailed/publicly ostracized for it. If you were a boy lover you would be looked down upon and people would talk behind your back about how you're a gross pedo faggot.

As for the historical accuracy of this movie, really? The entire concept of "We are free men we fight for freedom" thing is absolutely laughable because the Spartans' entire economy ran on slave labor while the "free" citizens were all bloodthirsty warriors bound to military duty until death or extreme old age.

But, this movie is based on a comic book that was based on a legend that was very loosely based on an historic event. Almost none of it is accurate in any way.

>It has always been considered shameful and goofy to fuck young boys. They just weren't executed/jailed/publicly ostracized for it.

Look at this underage not having witnessed the days of the greek empire

despite the liberalism in my western civ history class we learned cool shit like how a spartan would sneak outside his camp butt naked, rape and kill someone bare handed as a part of his initiation

I'm pretty sure the target audience was latent homosexuals

A thousand plagues upon the kike who began this Spartans were gay meme

It takes a real man to fuck another man in the ass, you pussies.

WTF I LIKE HOMOSEXUAL NOW

Fucking other guys in the ass is pretty gay

Lel

But really, the whole "Greeks were homosex" thing is quite silly. It was recorded that some guys fucked young boys they had control over. Yeah. People still do it today. It doesn't mean it was widely accepted as normal or encouraged. It is neither of those things today and it was neither of those in ancient days. No one would want their son to be molested by some old pedo.

Also, one thing that people seem to disregard is that gays back then supposedly did not usually engage in anal sex, they put their dick between the thighs and thrust. Anal sex was widely considered extremely disgusting even among pederasts. So, in some ways we are more degenerate now than back then, since even a lot of heterosexuals put it up the butt now. The ancient Greeks might find our modern day sexuality backwards in some ways.

So how was this movie? Seriously?

I've been nostalgia-ing stuff from roughly that era but never saw it. I remember the internet hype and memes about it though and it still makes me laugh.

Unironically a 9.5/10

Kissing them with tongue is gayer.

I remember all the memes from like 10 years ago but I didn't actually watch it until last year.

Yes, it is a very good flick.

It's pretty terrible

But pederasty seemed to be common in sparta too..ancient greeks all in all lived very weird lives and we have no idea how they figured their cultural ways to get their rocks off

A two second google search reveals homosexuality in Greece was widespread, and common. Hmmm who do I believe anonymous and his lack of sources or google hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I enjoyed it. One of the few movies I actually thought was worth and went back to see in imax.

Correct
youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

Fucking kikes have ruined western civilization I swear.

>Still no sources
Lol fucking loser. Enjoy your lesser life.

Anal sex is better than regular sex. Prove me wrong pro tip: you can't

Faggot

I miss 2007, bros. Things were more innocent back then. Now it seems like everyone hates each other and wants to kill each other.

>be Spartan
>have homossexuality as an institution of your city, and known in all Ancient World for it
>in film Spartans mock Athens for engaging in homossexuality

BRAVO MILLER

I don't understand gays

I mean, i could understand admiring fit bodies and shit, but actual ass fucking is something else

It's not about sexual attraction, it's about power and dominance you low test beta

I get what you're saying. I can look at a physically fit body and admire the aesthetics of it. It just makes me want to attain that body, it doesn't give me any kind of sexual feeling. I have no idea how someone can look at a hairy square man ass and feel aroused. Gays are fucked in the head.

T. Molested as a kid

I can understand the feeling of humilliating someone else

It feels good to win against your adversary, to overcome odds

But to feel your dick inside a man anus is something else

Only drunk people feel aroused by that