Why are women not funny?

What is about women that doesn't make them funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2m4n3k?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701
youtube.com/watch?v=cbTI2F1lWPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humor is a masculine trait just like strength or independence.

that kike brought the bantz

>that almost automated SJW response

They don't need to be funny to get laid.

> inb4 chat isn't funny

You can be bald or short and still get laid, too, but it's far more difficult.

She's calling for backup.

>make shitty, tumblr-tier joke
>gets called out
>respond with drama queen-styled damage control response, complete with trump bashing

Why are women so predictable?

Woman are pragmatic and man are creative. Humor is not a hard concept, you laugh when you encounter something that's different from your views about the world. Woman take a pragmatic approach and just say something contradictory in a very predictable fashion, males come up with new ideas which is essential to be funny.
Neither is a good or a bad trait, it's just how the roles are assigned since the beginning of human evolution.

Literally summoning the white knights

holy fucking shit

Yeah like Tina Fey and that stupid 30 rock show. She's just a bitch on there and everyone else makes it funny.

not your personal army

:(
What is she saying?

I've been trying to figure this out for a long time. If a man and woman told the exact same joke the man would be funnier somehow, no idea why

Logout go back.
This is how well "blocking" people works.

This.
Not to say women cant demonstrate these qualities. But they're usually dykes.
Women are nurturing. Nurturing doesn't get keks.

I think it's because woman feel the need to fit in and be accepted a lot more than men do. As such, their jokes are a lot more generic and clichéd. Men are a lot more likely to bush boundaries and be original with theirs.

Tina Fey is. She's even self-deprecating without recurring to the fact she's a woman.

Can't think of another one, though, so she's definitely an outlier.

thanks man, didn't think of that lmao.

>Cries Sexism with one breath
>Shouts for white knight males to come save her with the next breath

Why the fuck are women walking parodies, what the fuck is their major malfunction and who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let them have the vote.

this. they're all fucking idiots who don't have the capacity to innovate

She was a tom boy growing up too.

women are not intelligent enough to be funny

they arent self aware or sentient.

Someone explained it like this but can't really spell it out well in english so gonna do it in swedish.

Män generellt tenderar att prata om djupa saker lite nonchalant och skämtsamt oavsett vad och på så sätt bygger upp humor på ett sätt kvinnor aldrig kan för dom pratar på helt annat sätt och därför inte har riktigt den där mörka humorn män besitter nästan naturligt.

>tl;dr: Men have a darker sence of humor while some woman starts crying if someone tells an dark joke like this one: How do you make a baby cry twice? You wipe your bloody cock on her teddybear

Stupid explenation but woman are in general to sensitive to understand dark humor.

Jesus christ modern women act like children

Guys don't marry because they don't want to babysit an womanchild

She's also anti-SJW and proper reasonable feminist, where she expect equality of opportunity and not of result.

She even mocked liberals and not just conservatives in 30 rock, and had a trans-asian joke on UKS.

This shit would never fly today:
dailymotion.com/video/x2m4n3k?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

Although it is acted by two dudes, but she's also a good enough actress to pull off her own jokes.

Woman humour is just shittalking other woman.

Insults aren't funny when you can just slap anyone's name at the end of the punchline.

Women have no need to be funny unlike men who use comedy and a quick wit to denote intelligence which makes them a more attractive mate.

Also as stated earlier women prefer cooperation and consensus whilst men like competition. That is why men like to talk shit with each other and have the banter, it is basically a friendly contest to see who is quickest on their feet mentally.

Please keep us entertained, OP :^)

evolution

>I NEED SOME MUSCLE OVER HERE

t. Melissa click

>How do you make a baby cry twice? You wipe your bloody cock on her teddybear

Holy fucking kek

I've only met one genuinely funny girl but she is very insane. Great tiddies tho

whats the difference between a truckload of watermelons and a truckload of dead babies?
You can't unload the watermelons with a pitchfork

part of being funny is making fun of people, but a lot of men are man babies that can't deal with women making fun of them, so they get physically abusive, something that women can't counter. this is why women learn to be not funny

tldr; because rape

Got pics?

>h-help he didn't laugh at my joke

That's the stupidest thing I've
>flag

almost got me Aussie.

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

Almost 10 years and still relevant

Told her she was a typical SJW for banning critics...got banned

>Welp

Women are funny, you just need an IQ of more than 160, and I seriously doubt anyone on this site besides myself has that.

>implying you can't skewer a watermelon on a tine

lets get your (you) out of the way quickly.

Women are fucking retarded

Being funny is vulnerability.
Men learn to embrace temporary vulnerability as part of competition and strengthening. A male comedian is often effectively a guy boasting about how something humiliating no longer has any power over him.

>wow what an idiot. someone help me

Typical woman. Needs to call everyone to do her fights because she's scared and isn't used to being challenged, even in online quarrels.

Humor and intelligence exist hand in hand, never separate.

Most women are vapid, degenerate idiots, so it stands to reason they're rarely going to have any kind of ironic/anecdotal/dark/hyperbolic/farcical/deadpan, etc. insight to anything, since that requires a significant body of knowledge acquired objectively and interpreted in broad contexts over extended periods of time and driven by natural interest and curiosity.

kek this is what she looks like.

Thats not funny either. Its just edgy.

Sure smells like summer in here. . .

>Eren
What a shit taste in anime.

Thinking that either of these people are funny indicates horrible taste.

Women can be funny, but usually comedy comes from people who are outsiders and can't get my normally, so they use their humor to get along with people. This obviously happens less for women, because they are more social.

R9k thread is obsolete.

Because they don't ever really have to take a risk that doesn't involve sucking a dick.

They really don't. I don't know a single woman who has ever had to take a risk or lived life unsure if she'd have a place to live in a few days. The vast majority of women in the west only suffer when they inflict it on themselves.

The only women who are likely to be funny are ones who were gang raped by their father and uncles until they ran away at age 12 to live in a crack house as the fuck hole for a pack of nigras until they got busted and put through rehab.

That woman understands difficulty, although she did have the option of leveraging her pussy for survival, which men do not. Unless they're trannies.

damn. the lady hate in here is strong. Really sucks you guys have never known funny women. I literally interact with them everyday.

She's being a pansy now.

lol I'd block/mute you faggots too.

white knight comes to save the woman from bad sexist men on internet

They're terrible because they go on about the most nastiest shit, most stand up comedians make an observation about things going on and their lives, but for women it usually comes down to what man they fucked last or how their last period went like they can't stop thinking about what goes in and out of their hole.

now we wait until all the women on this site come out of the woodwork to have sex with you

Blocked bitch.

No, you dipshit, you can't use a pitchfork for watermelons because nobody will buy a watermelon with a gaping fucking pitchfork hole in it.

hey man can you call this guy a faggot for me he blocked me

Get the dildo out of your ass.

Jim pls go.

Blocked.

lol come on faggot.

blocked me lol

wow rude, blocked

>Girls got it easy because they can just give out their pussy!
>But if they do that they are whores
>Getting raped by your uncles and father for years is just something that happens to you at 10 years old and you should get over it because boys have it worse one time my stepdad made me chop firewood IN THE SNOW
>All I have to help me in life is my stronger muscles and bigger body, but what am I gonna do, work like a poor person? I wish I just had a pussy.

>I don't know women who have been through hell so I doubt they exist.

I swear to god robot, turn yourself off. There are women right now, working in offices who will do more for the world in their one day at the office than you will in your entire life.

It isn't our fault you can't get a girlfriend, just shut the fuck up and eat a bullet.

That fucking Japanese is so wildy wrong. Wrong grammar, wrong characters. Probably used the phonetics on google translate

Fresh boipucci.

Pretty metal joke Mohamad

>working in offices

you clearly have never worked with women in an office

Hello Melbourne!!

I have you greasy bitch. And their work ethic is at least 80 times better than the average Energy Drink slurping NEET

>The world around ME is the entire world!

Doesn't surprise me that a self centered pol fag thinks he works harder than every woman on the entire planet.

Nice, you should print out your posts and show it to them, they'll be so happy that you're defending them on the internet.

It's just human nature. It's not a social or political thing at all. Women are, in fact, the weaker sex both physically and in humor. This retarded Tumblrina is just going to have to accept that. Name at least one funny female comedian from the 10's or even the 00's.

Women in white collar jobs do nothing and are maintained for social order and exploitation, not because filing paperwork wasn't outmoded by software available in the seventies.

What is the purpose of the pic?

Female """""comedian"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=cbTI2F1lWPQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yup, she's gotta get her "defense squad" because she's too weak to defend herself. Good job only proving his point you twat.

She has a boyfriend, who is also a comedian. Her pussy must be damn tight for him to stick with her bullshit.

>All white collar jobs for women are Secretariat or assistant.

How narrow is your fucking head?

Either you are obvious or women really intimidate you.

They lack timing.

The key to humor is all about timing. If you lack that, which a lot of women do, you humor falls flat.
Dead pan humor is one of the more difficult forms of humor to master. Deadpan is mostly sarcastic/serious responds or remarks to something or someone.

SUMMON THE WHITE KNIGHTS

lol. uh, great retort?

>Eren
What? Is she talking about the useless faggot from SnK?

THAT IS SO FUCKING PAINFUL TO WATCH

this is actually very true. Bill Burr is fucking hilarious and most of the time he's making fun of how fucked up his life is. Usually making fun of his bitch too

I'd fuck.

Most women's humor is reminiscent of bad jokes I'd make when I was 11 trying to fit in with older friends. That being said I've met a couple girls who were genuinely amusing, it was refreshing and very surprising.

Hey he's not useless.
He can get really angry and sometimes he evolves

nu-males in 5 minutes

>He can get really angry and sometimes he evolves
Yeah uh I'm not going to wait a bajillion fucking seasons for that thanks.

men know what it is like to get into a physical fight
so they learn how to sublimate the physical fight with harmless banter instead
women are sheltered and never face a real fight in their lives and as a result have no reason to cultivate a sense of humor

lmao just got back and find her twitter flooded