What is your opinion on Austria, it's history, and it's future?

What is your opinion on Austria, it's history, and it's future?

Beautiful country, filled with paranoid schizophrenics that have a thing for "secret" nazi cults. Imagine Alabama but in the mountains and with a gay accent.

>"secret" nazi cults
hot

underrated hidden gem

Yeah thing is only thing you'll be doing when you see them naked is vomiting

I don't understand why people keep cmplaining that women like foreign guys more than locals. Sorry but if you lkook like that and all you have to offer in terms of dialogue is "hurr le globalists jews bring in le shitskins" women tend to avoid you like the plague

Most irrelevant country in Europe. Should be split between italy, Germany and hungary.

Only if you can garuntee local politicans will have no say on admistrative issues whatsoever.

It's fall from grace as a great power to an appendix state is only rivaled by that of the UK.

Hello austria. I love you. Send hot babes to germany please

Oh yes, Austria, our bizarre oft forgotten source of European influence, beautiful nation tho I'm surprised they're still around tbqh

Please take the ogroids. Send some human lookng mutts back

You gotta be the UKs biggest retard

Are you sure that's not Finland?

good music

Not even Finnland is cursed with Troglodytes like ours

they don't look that bad

>all you have to offer in terms of dialogue is "hurr le globalists jews bring in le shitskins"
Austrians do that?

>history
Former jewel of the high European culture

>future
None, just like the rest of Europe

Yes unironically. I have no idea how people keep manage to bring up politics. No matter with whom I drink or with whom I go out. All they ever have in their heads is the news and politics. What a fucking cancer. I want to drink just one time without people getting emotional over
mostly right winged identity politics. At least Murat and Melike can talk about booze, music and having fun for fucks sake

Beautiful country, beautiful pure white men. No homo.

Pretty much this

It's even more Mehmeted than Germany is, but for some reason they never gets any flak over it on Sup Forums.

>It's even more _______ than Germany is, but for some reason they never gets any flak over it on Sup Forums.
This pattern seems familiar

Altough headscarf nannies talking loudly in the subway is really fucking annoying even though we have DOUBLE the amount of Mehmets in percentage we are still in the TOP 5 worldwide lowest crimes. For some reason our Mehmets are even more degenerate than the local population drinking, whoring and smoking weed. Yet eating pork? No that's too wild for them.

always was, always will be aboriginal land

>future
to get MUSLIM'd