Why doesn't the Night King bring in ALL living organisms into his fold? why is he biased towards microorganisms...

why doesn't the Night King bring in ALL living organisms into his fold? why is he biased towards microorganisms? why can't the night army use a few trillion bacteria and viruses into wights that will once and forever win the war for them?

It's the medieval times. Nobody knows what a bacteria is.

only intelligent or semi-intelligent species can be assimilated

a virus is just a DNA/RNA sequence protected by an outer layer

a bacteria is just a single living cell

both are some of the most abundant LIFEFORMS on our planet sweaty xx

They aren't considered living beings user, they don't have any consciousness

how do you know that?

>american education once again

I recognize that you're shitposting and can hide behind the old "pretending to be retarded" meme. But you strike me as the type of person who wouldn't even take a Microbiology course, much less pay attention in it.

ok, so fine they don't have any structures that resemble our brain or nerve cells. but what makes you think they can't perceive the world around them in some other way?

Because magic isn't real ? And because you just don't even know how living beings perceive the world around them ?

To perceive anything you need a brain, or at least a nervous system, things micro-organisms don't possess

magic is real in GOT though

>To perceive anything you need a brain, or at least a nervous system, things micro-organisms don't possess

i already admitted that. all i am saying is that they can still be employed by the Night King to do his bidding, regardless of how conscious they are.

and yes as magic IS certainly real in the world of GoT

But they don't even know what micro organisms are.

end of this retarded debate

>But they don't even know what micro organisms are.
that's completely bogus.

just in the last episode we see a maester performing an autopsy. hell, they are probably even more advanced than us since they can already into reanimation (Mountain)

>magic micro-organisms

where have I heard of this before?

>tfw no on the internet know that you're an unicellular lifeform

Because the night King doesn't raise bodies, he raises the concept of the fighter which includes the body. That's why horses come back with the Knights but dogs don't. They aren't part of what makes up a knight.

anatomy and immunology are two completely diferent things

and as you said, the mountain was revived because of (((magic)))

>and as you said, the mountain was revived because of (((magic)))
How do you explain Light dude getting cut in half then brought back to life several times?

Its not magic or science, you fucking idiots, its God.

god is magic

GRRM has already stated that in ASOIAF universe magic and gods are real things, they both exist.

A god just like a conjurer, sorcerer, magician, warlock, whoever can do magic, in this context just consider magic to be an instrument that requires knowledge to be used.

Why don't you just stay in your containment thread?