Relative to the original, which is the worst movie sequel?

Relative to the original, which is the worst movie sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genisys

American Psycho 2

The Lost World

Jarhead 2

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

this

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Independence Day Resurgence

Remi's third spiderman movie.

Gremlins 2

Exorcist

>flawed as a story
>literally every hollywood movie ever

both are shit, rewatch it sometime

the descent part 2

Predator 2

Fuck off, you homosexual retard. Independence Day is a very entertaining movie with some great moments. The sequel is total shit, though. They aren't even close in quality.

Gremlins 2 is fucking great.

OP, the answer is Rogue One or Jarhead 2/3

Chinatown

This, this is exactly what the Hero's journey is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero's_journey

test

fgt

again, childhood memories can be really powerful stuff but you need to rewatch it

Rampage

Relative to the original? Phantom Menace or Monsters University come to mind, but i know there are far far worse ones that i dont lnow about, lile those direct-to-video sequels of some movies.

Is that some garbage scriptwriting tip book?

Its talking about going from happy to maudlin to happy again. Hero's journey is more about increasing difficulties.

Also its pretty disappointing that no one, on Sup Forums, has pointed out that life in general is just a long hard decline to death.

I watch it every year on the 4th. The special effects are literally God tier, top 5 of any movie ever made, the acting is acceptable, it's fast paced, it has iconic moments, good music, great spectacle, Try an actual argument now. I think you're the one who needs to watch it.

Just curious, does Jurassic Park fall into your top 5 special effects?

Jurassic World

This. Exorcist II is so fucking shit. Exorcist III is kino, though.

I'd like you to give an actual argument before I'll answer that because the only thing you've given me so far is "you have nostalgia goggles."

I'm not the previous guy, I was just asking your opinion on Jurassic parks effects, dickhead

And I'm not that guy, but yes they're great. Is this some kind of test? If so, how are they bad/what is better for its time?

Rosemary's Baby 2

Fine, but you needed to make that clear.

No, but they are good, especially for the time. A lot of the cgi doesn't really hold up, like the brachiosaurus, most of the raptor cgi, and some of the t-rex cgi. The animatronic shit is still great and holds up pretty well though.

Legitimately just asking to get an idea of what his top 5 were. I like the use of Jurassic Parks effects especially given the constraints they were stuck using for the time. That's all, nothing more. Everyone's always looking for a fight.

For me it does. Remember that practical animatronics count as special effects too, not just CGI.

Highlander 2