/y/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

/fit/ and Sup Forums

>australian
>browses the reddit boards
checks out

Tv, g, int, wsr, sometimes mu

Sup Forums
I can't browse Sup Forums, if you don't listen to the lastest hipster obscure shit recorded with a Nokia 1100 they bully you. But listening to kpop is ok.

ah yes the superior humour of Sup Forums constant no gf threads and pretending to be black what a board!

>my huwhite ass is BURRNNNINNNGGGGGGGGG

this happens to me but with 80% of the boards
so i'm an Sup Forumsern

Sup Forums, i stopped going to Sup Forums when i was 18, i cannot escape Sup Forums though

Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /qa/

Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, and /x/. Used to browse Sup Forums but there are too many bootlickers there.

/k/

Sup Forums /mu Sup Forums
i think im an edgy normie

Sup Forums, /fit/ and sometimes Sup Forums

Sup Forums
/gif/
Sup Forums /vg/ /vr/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

/his/ /diy/ /gif/ /bant/, sometimes Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums and /r9k/

Amerilards back to ---> Sup Forums

Sup Forums
/his/
Sup Forums
/vr/
/vg/
/tg/

Sup Forums: /cric/
/His/ sometimes

/lit/
/o/
Sup Forums

Sup Forums /r9k/ /his/ and /biz/ for the pink wojsks

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums

just Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/vg/
/jp/
And I used to go to /x/ but it's been really shitty for a long while.

guarantee you’re a fat NEET loser

You have to go back.

/biz/ Sup Forums Sup Forums

>You have to go back

Why do you think so? Genuinely curious.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

You ARE going back, whether you like it or not. I will not tolerate underaged children on MY board. Go ahead and mutt me. It changes nothing.

same actually, and occasionally /lit/

Ban us then... oh wait you can't lol

Sup Forums Sup Forums /x/ Sup Forums /s4s/ /mlp/ /r9k/ /bant/ Sup Forums and Sup Forums when Westworld is in season

his, biz, lit, gif, fa, fit

/o/ is my home board

do you ever get tired of the anti german posting on /his/?

I was a big user of /adv/ (my first board), /lit/, /biz/ and Sup Forums in the past, along with Sup Forums.

Now it's just Sup Forums, and rarely /vr/. The "interests" boards are both babby-tier and unhelpful when you're below babby level, so fuck them.

I sometimes go on Sup Forums, but mainly hang out on the Sup Forums

You botched something here.

To be honest hobby boards are useless if you're above beginner level, you already know everything they can offer, only memes are left.

This

>reddit boards

Sup Forums and Sup Forums bring in like 99% of this sites traffic therefore they're the most reddit

Whats the most Sup Forums board? What are the main tenets of a Sup Forums board?

Yep. The worst thing is that you get rejected, mocked or ignored if you're more experienced. The hivemind is very narrow.

Sup Forums /sci/ or Sup Forums

t. reddit boarder

At this point Reddit is so dominant there's no Sup Forums authenticity left: any board just feels like a parochial satellite of Reddit. Most original Sup Forums users are gone anyway.

By now I did enough mental gymnastics to conclude that they are in the wrong

For example it's ridiculous when someone says "bomber harris do it again" to show his discontent against modern leftist Germany but unironically doesn't realize he himself is doing what he is hating about the thing he hates

>Sup Forums
listen to 00s canadian indie rock. when i did exchange in 06, every japanese person i introduced to these bands fucking loved them.

What is authentic Sup Forums? Call me a newfag or a redditor or whatever but I've never understood what exactly is being idealized. I've used Sup Forums on and off for years and it feels like people missed the "good old days" at all points because they made up some idealistic version of Sup Forums in their mind.

/trv/ and Sup Forums

I used to frequent /news/ but its gone to hell.

/toy/,/ic/ and /cgl/

Once upon a time, Sup Forums got zero attention from people who aren't supposed to visit here (or even post here).

>no major news articles about Sup Forums (le fappening, le gamergate, le Pepe the Alt-Right Frog, etc.)
>no archive to record instantly all your posts
>no Reddit to make screencaps that get 500,000 views (compared to the 50 views of your original post)

All this noise attracted the wrong kind of people on Sup Forums, and now they're almost the only kind of people left.

all the weeb ones

/akg/

Yeah but what was the value of Sup Forums compared to other forums for any subject?

Like why would anyone ever choose to discuss any topic like political theory, fitness, business, technology, really anything besides anime here on Sup Forums rather than a dedicated forum?

Anonymity (that implies honesty and no circlejerk), ephemerality, the free and edgy tone, the memes, a large amount of users with various profiles (dedicated forums can be very slow), the fact that you don't have to register and log in on 50 sites if you want to discuss various things, etc.

/lit/, /biz/, Sup Forums (ironically), and Sup Forums for /heem/ threads

Sup Forums sometimes /trv/ and Sup Forums

This was true for me for /fit/ but I still find /lit/ can be interesting and you can still learn things if you hang around a bit.

At this point I just visit /3/ and Sup Forums.

My other boards I liked such as Sup Forums and Sup Forums were too overrun with endless shitposting, shilling and Sup Forums to even discuss anything anymore.

>anonymity implies honesty
Lol what? More like it implies LARP and grossly overestimating your knowledge and experience.

Take /fit/ for example, the surveys show the vast majority of users cannot bench press 100kg. Meanwhile on leddit or other dedicated lifting forums you have people with certified competitive lifts, bodybuilding pro card holders, etc.

Every messageboard romanticizes the past.

>only browses Sup Forums and Sup Forums
what a fucking asshat

/hm/ /fa/ /fit/ /y/ /d/

Sup Forums but nowadays it's mostly when I watch a nice episode and want to know what people are talking about.

Dubs checked.

The Roman writer Terence said, "Nothing human is alien to me". I think if he knew Sup Forums, he might think differently.

I've probably been to every board at one time or another.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums because I like to see people of different nationalities fighting over meaningless things

/fit/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. sometimes Sup Forums but rarely these days

Sup Forums
[s4s]
Sup Forums

Sup Forums exclusively at the moment.

Sup Forums and /r9k/ in the past. Both boards were ruined once Sup Forums became mainstream.

I would browse /lit/ and Sup Forums if they were not pseud circle jerks.

Sup Forums is comfy. A good mix of bants and actual decent threads.

Nah, all is equally shit.

i browse pol ironically

Perhaps, but it's common to see people lament the current state of "their" board. The truth is the board has passed by them, or they have moved on yet in many ways and only remain out of habit.

It's just a common thing you see on messageboards. Back when messageboards were a thing... Proper forums seem like a thing of the past, or maybe I've moved on?

Maybe the nostalgiafags should see some old screencaps from 10 years ago, or more. It was often pure cringe, it actually sounded like Reddit today.

I mainly brows Sup Forums, /his/ and /jp/, but I have also become interested in possibly starting to browse /sci/.

this, but unironically

Luther was shit.

Boards with the least traffic and boards that don't use le ebin memefrog or sad guy as their primary memes.

What can you discuss on those boards? How to be a faggot?

They only seem cringy in retrospect because those mannerisms were beaten to death by normalfags at large.

No they're cringy because they're fucking autistic. Get some self-awareness, it's BAZINGA ZIMBABWE-tier humour.

Pedobear was done to death too, and it's still quite funny in retrospect.

Modern memes are worse and way more unfunny and overused.

Not to mention almost all of them boil down to
>GOOD THING
>BAD THING

Sup Forums, /his/, Sup Forums, /biz/

It's mostly banter.

Sup Forums /o/ Sup Forums