Minorities Against Islam

I'm mixed race, and all the anti-Islam nationalist groups are predominantly white. I know this might sound crazy, but I want to start some kind of nationalist minority-based group. Whites will be able to join too, but it will focus primarily on minorities who have a strong sense of national pride. (I'm a britfag on holiday, btw). Some of you may think that this is ridiculous, but I've seen enough to believe that nationalism transcends ethnicity. If i were to create such a group, imagine how stunned the media would be. Maybe a minority right wing group is what is needed to really show the libtards in power that people are sick of Islam. Is this a good idea or should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=6UZUpqEZgi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should kill yourself

Kill yourself desu.

Shitskins have no place in nationalist movements.

Don't listen to these other cucks. Nationalism knows no race.

mite b cool

good idea, take care

Why would you want to do this? Nationalism is for intellectually challenged fuckwits.

Thanks. I'd be happy to hear any suggestions.

Do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism

t. Nigel McShekkles

I want it to be primarily an anti-Islam group and I think nationalism is a good foundation.

Need a racially accepting anti-Islam identity in Europe. I've been saying it for years.

It needs to remove moral relativism while catering to modern trends such as faggotry but not going full SJW.

Nazicucks will NEVER EVER be anything more than angry andy pandys unless they get a dose of practicalism.

"You think Islam is harmful, wait....do you want to kill all my non-cis het white friends?" - Racial Purists are partly responsible for this normie thought process that has ruined society so so much.

I sometimes think that the best way to do that is to be extreme pro-your-country.

These anti-nationalist faggots want a worldwide bureaucracy. Things that stress our nation-state pride are like sun to a vampire.

Drawing Wolverine is haram.

Oh it would definitely not cater to faggotry. That's a lifestyle that's contributing to the downfall of Europe.

Eh, I have mixed feelings about minority nationalists. I don't think you'll ever be truly British, but the way I see it we need all the allies we can get. There's also something very heartwarming about a foreigner who's willing to fight for this country, like the Indian and Nepalese regiments who fought for the empire.

Exactly. It would have to be pro-legal immigration to, though. Sort of like a minority UKIP that promotes clever people coming to Britain and Europe rather than Moroccans that never learnt their times tables and don't know right from wrong.

Get away from national identity and talk up English common law tradition, Occidental religious freedom, and English tolerance of eccentrics and minorities. These are very important valid traditions that are in line with your idea of the nation as opposed to the ethny.

If you participate in identity politics, you're part of the problem. Just participate in normal ass anti-islam groups.

I feel you my man. As a supernationalist American who hates his own Hispanic roots, I shy away from nationalist groups since they're overwhelmingly white and I don't exactly feel welcome.

Congratulations, you've killed your own movement before it even began.

It's nice to see people who don't base everything of off race.
The national side isn't too important. I just think it would be a good foundation. Like how Pegida moves from country to country. Nationalist in spirit but united under the anti-Islam ideology.
Sometimes identity politics is necessary to detach an ideology from a particular identity as long as the two are different. I'm trying to level the playing field, so to speak.

Well I could permit gays as long as they aren't uber fags. But I'm talking more about racial minorities.

It not I

I used to hate my roots too, but that only makes you feel like shit. There's nothing wrong with feeling proud of the achievements of your roots but still having national pride as long as you're not trying to force your roots onto anyone else.

>anti-Islam
>making a difference in 21st century Europe
>anti-gay

Pick two.

>nationalism transcend ethnicity
Nation literally means kin, tribe you moron. kill yourself.

Gay's like women are in a lot and danger from islam, this can be seen from the Orlando shooting. Faggotry is also something Alot of Normie's(leftist) stand behind. The reason homosexuality seems so prevalent in society is because Normie's feel it is highly discriminated against. If you include fags you're movement will make leftist curious and interested, however, if you shun fags you're group will be seen as a dark-skinned kkk. The (((media))) will use you're idiotic antigay ideals to discredit your very reasonable anti-islam ideals, and paint you as simple ignorant and intolerant.

I see what you mean. I don't really care about gays anyway. They don't rape kids...oh wait. Well at least they don't have a shared cancerous ideology.

A nation is a territory with one government, one culture etc. Anyone can embrace it.

I'm not anti-gay but I don't like the gay subculture and influence. But I see what you mean. Compromise would definitely be need in such a group.

Not an argument. your interpretation doesn't' matter, i'm talking about real meaning. go to kikebook and post your emotional faggotry there.

What's your point? That I shouldn't create a nationalist group because I am not of the necessary race? Why?

Regardless, I'm thinking of ditching the nationalism and just going anti-Islam.

I'll join ya mulatto man
Civic nationalism>Racial purity faggotry

I'm pro-legal immigration myself. Anyone who can make America a stronger, richer nation is welcome.

But your native culture is more important. Like in your case being a Brit: London is worse off for the loss of it's cockney culture. It's worse off not believing that God favors England, yet the muslim foreigners praying in its streets are pious and therefore deserve more respect than native born sons.

Thanks. I'm going to have to change it to a civic nationalist group otherwise everyone will go on about race.

Yes, I can't believe I forgot to mention the religous side of it. I want it to be a Christian group as well. I'm ultimately happy I made this thread because now I know it needs to be a civic nationalist/traditionalist group.

I'm an Orthodox Christian Arab. I'm publicly anti-Islam and libs can't call me racist. Feelsgoodman.jpg

OP, don't listen to these stormfags:
In my opinion, doesn't matter what race you are, as long as you're not Muslim and you immigrate here legally, accept our values and love this country as your own, you're as good as British.

> mixed race
Leave nigger.

You should go back paki.

at least use terms correctly nigger.

>georgian
>human
choose one

t. ahmed

Asians are anti-Islam by nature, usually.

Well my parents both legally came to the UK from different places and I was born here, so I have nowhere to go back to.

Thanks. I didn't immigrate here, I was born here.

This. I'm for relative ethnic homogeneity but culture is more important. I'll march alongside any who share moderate, self-preservationist nationalist ideals.

Didn't mean to reply to

I would also add stress masculinity, but in terms of self-respect and health. An elite corps of Englishmen, not a pack of hooligans (not that you won't enjoy a pint)

Damn user
Do you ever worry that someone might Theo Van Gogh you?

Go back to Pakistan, paki faggot, or go to Americas, leave the only homeland of whites faggot, there isn't enough white people, superior whites should be spreading their gene, not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=6UZUpqEZgi8

Nationalism =\= racial nationalism.
It doesn't matter what color you are. If you believe in putting the mutual benefit of society above all other considerations you are by definition a nationalist

This is why miscegenation should be illegal again. The stupid is multiplied and exasperated in half-breeds like you. Minorities in no way should even be thinking about NATIONALIST movements in a foreign country.

I'm not from Pakistan. If I were to have kids in the places you mentioned I would still be spreading my genes.

That's been established. I'm going for civic nationalism instead. Sorry, but I'm not going to sit around and let the continent that I love be destroyed. It won't happen, no matter what people like you think.

Doesn't matter. you won't be spreading your filthy genes in Europe. Americunts are already mutts, nobody cares nigger, whatever shitskin you are.

Good idea. Dont self destruct

Which invader do you most identify with, since you're clearly a "white" supremacist? The Mongols, Ottomans or Iranians? Seems the mongrel has a complex.

You're confused. Don't bother fighting. It's a fucked up self-fulling prophecy. You're going on the boat home. I don't care if you're a "citizen" you anchor baby. Fuck off

>Georgian flag

You're confused too, you pseudojihadist. You're not white yourself so don't even bother shitposting you mudslime.

Typical liberal pledditor insult. nice try nigger, too bad you lack intelligence to be able to offend anyone.

Nice try, never said I was white. Still whiter looking than Amerifats though.

I'm not confused at all. Why should I be required to like Islam? I would be confused if I set up some kind of honorary aryan group. But since I haven't even brought race into this, there's no confusion involved.

Bringing up random data is the typical inbred response. Blacks ON AVERAGE have lower iqs but that cannot be used to justify predispositions towards an individual.

Intelligent blacks are as smart as white inbred junkies.

>Shitskin
>Talks shit to other shitskins

Fucking inferiority complex. I'm surprised you can even articulate in English. What pride do you think you have in a "who?" country? More whites in America than in all of Eurasia, you half-breed mudslime slav.

That image doesn't even prove what you just said. Those blacks with the high income were probably born with the average intelligence of the black race. In every single one of those income ranges, there will be blacks who got SAT scores higher than or as high as those of the average white. Intelligent blacks are exactly that: intelligent.

Whoa, relax there pedro, don't get too butt hurt and sweat too much from your fat ass.

>Those blacks with the high income were probably born with the average intelligence of the black race
Thanks for revealing your stupidity, nigger.

>but there 5 intelligent black out of 10000
Doesn't matter, rare individuals with above average intelligence, doesn't benefit anyone.

What's your IQ BTW?

>Thanks for revealing your stupidity, nigger.

Imagine the SAT is a race track where your natural, non-influenced "birth" intelligence determines where you start and your income determines your speed. A white with average white intelligence and a black with average black intelligence who have the same income are both running at the same speed on it. Whoever wins has the better score. The white starts further up the race track than the black, so he gets to the end quicker. However, even a black who is going faster than a white on the race track cannot catch up, due to the white's starting point, so the white still wins.

I've never done an iq test.

>ze system keepen the black nigga down
More retarded libtard propaganda.

That sounds master ruseman level.

I feel the same way mane. Mixed race and look possibly Muslim, but I've got national pride leaking out my dick. A minority based nationalist group would be interesting

Bean whose had to deal with hajis in their shitty natural habitat here.

If more minorities and veterans starting piping up, maybe people will wake up about the hajis

Doesn't the EDL have a Sikh division? Or whatever group Tommy Robinson belongs to now.
A minorities anti-Islam group would be based, especially since often it's more difficult for them to speak out against the liberals due to group pressure and """intersectionality""", even if they have have the advantage of not being called racist.

Yeah, I'm as white as they get but I've always thought that nationalism was more about ideology and respect for culture than it was a purely race thing. As much as Sup Forums is ahead of the curve on a lot of things, they are really barking up the wrong tree whenever they attack racial identity above culture.

I don't care about skin colour, but rather the values people hold so I'd like to see a movement like this that breaks up the idea that people who love their country are nothing but racists.

I have an autographed comic by that artist

I thought you might think that's what I meant by the race track analogy. If you properly read it, you'll see that it clearly refers to the natural gap in average intelligence between whites and blacks.

Latino here. I'm down for some crusades.

I seem to have struck a chord. It's nice to have finally come up with a half-decent idea. I might start a facebook group about this.

Shittiest analogy ever, what are you even trying to say?
I'm not denying that some black would have scored higher than average whites.

It's a great idea user, I have had the same ideals as you for a while, I think national identity can transcend race and in a lot of cases it has with many 2nd generation Indians in London. Even with some 2nd generation West Indians, those who didn't go to university to be taught cultural Marxism or hung around in the streets being thugs. Don't listen to extremists on either sides, however I don't think we should completely dilute the colour of national identity either.

Look, I am just trying to say blacks on average will always do worse, no matter the socioeconomic status, because of their naturally low average iq. But I also think you shouldn't attack me and call me a dumb nigger etc. because you don't know how smart I actually am. Look at the rest of this thread and even Sup Forums in general. Most would agree that going around attacking every black is stupid because you can't just assume they're a part of the average. I don't care if you hate dumb niggers that you know are dumb niggers, because I do to, but just don't throw a tarp over all of us and say we're all shit.

Georgia is a very beautiful country btw, and I have a lot of respect for Eastern Europeans for saving the rest of the continent from Islam on many occasions.

Of course. The amount of minorities with national pride is in itself a minority, so if the race of any white culture were to be diluted, the culture would naturally follow suit. Which, I might add, is not a good thing.

No it's not, but I have to say I have the utmost respect and love for minorities that love Britain and being British. I think everyone should have such love for their country that they want to see it do well. It really isn't hard to assimilate into Britain these days, regardless of where you are from. Especially with 2nd generation migrants. Although I have noticed that blacks tend to self segregate, less so with mixed race kids.

I don't hate stupid niggers, I hate all niggers who are in Europe. I have never called an African black person nigger or stupid. I don't care how smart you are, be smart somewhere else, I won't stop memeing and insulting nigger that live in Europe.

Im 2nd generation but even my black dad voted Leave. Most mixed race kids want to fit in with everyone because of a lack of racial identity.

So with all your talk about how "its race not culture maaaaan nationalism is for everyone", how many of you civic nationalist cucks would be willing to let your pretty little blonde haired blue eyed white daughters get BLACKED by your "nationalist" shitskin pets? Because if you want to remain ideologically consistent you shouldn't have any problem with it. But I think deep down you feel the sort of revulsion at the idea that says what Sup Forums has known all along: ethnonationalism is the only true form of nationalism. A shitskin trying to be a nationalist for white countries is like a dog trying to enter a horse race because it sleeps in a stable.

OP it's already happening

over the next 20-30 years we'll see a resurgence of nationalist/populist parties which are ultimately not racist, and will have support from minority ethnic groups

you can see it in the brexit data here - sikhs, who've been here long enough to fully assimilate, were right in line with the national average of 52% in favour of brexit

there's two sets of people who're holding this kind of non-racist nationalism back:
- racist nationalists
- anti-nationalists

racist nationalist numbers are in rapid decline - the BNP pretty much ceased existing at the last election

anti-nationalist numbers are probably on the increase but will taper off when the next non-cucked generation make it out of school, who will be heavily reactionary against all the cuckoldry in current social politics

this retarded georgian is an example of the former - he thinks that race is an issue which stops someone being able to be loyal to a nation, or support policies which prioritise the nation over foreigners who are not loyal to it.

the british empire's dominance was not possible only by defeating every non-british people on the planet - it required cooperation from many different ethnic groups

But think realistically. It's easy to just say "be smart somewhere else". But if you're smart and are contributing to the country you live in, why on earth would you leave? Because Georgianon on Sup Forums said so? Not realising that other people are functioning humans that don't fuck themselves over based on other peoples' desires is a trait of Asperger's.

the vatican rapes kids as well but most christians dont really care about those incidents

>Jews supporting Brexit
What did they mean by this?

Hi Britfag

I'm white but I think it's a great idea and it's one I've been thinking of for a while.

In particular there is a lot of potential if we allied with Hindu and Sikh communities to speak up against Islamic culture, especially since several Sikh communities suffered under paki rape gangs.

I think a multi-ethnic , secular rejection of Islamic culture in the UK would be very powerful.

East Asian and Indian people I think could be brought on quite easily.

The only reason for ethnonationalism being the only true form is that only people whose ancestors built their country should feel proud of their country. But why is that? That is purely emotional and based on no actual logic apart from "muh heritage". It's time we focus on the individual and what he can contribute rather than ancestry.

Sikhs are so fucking based holy shit. Thanks for the support. It's nice to know that I won't get hung by a gang of skinheads when nationalism returns. I just hope others share your sentiment.

Yes but at least no one has ever had to walk through the streets in fear of Catholic priests. Also there is nothing in the Bible as far as I am aware telling priests to rape their audience.

I think civic nationalism is very much workable. Centuries ago, say, you'd have Bavarian, Pommeranian, Saxonian and Prussian nationalism instead of German.