I took a DNA test recently and it turns out I have Viking ancestry...

I took a DNA test recently and it turns out I have Viking ancestry. What would be some good books to read or documentaries to watch about the norse? Would any scandi posters please help and post what I would have learned if I had grown up in that culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

uu.se/nyheter-press/nyheter/artikel/?id=9362&area=2,6,10,16,42&typ=artikel&lang=sv
omacl.org/Heimskringla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Viking ancestry
bait

vikings were cucks that lost almost every time they fought an actual organized force

>MUH HERITAGE

Viking is not an ethnicity, it’s a temporary occupation of Danish and Norwegian traders. Even saying norse is iffy. And this TV series is a shitshow of historical retardation.

What's bait about it?

I also have Roman ancestry, but I already know about them a lot compared to my meager knowledge about scandinavian history.

Go break into your neighbors house and rob/murder them

100% viking here
i'm sure you will have already encountered the 'beserker rage' we sometimes go into
it's important you discuss this with your doctor and maybe learn some anger management to keep it under control

Your ancestor's were muslims:
uu.se/nyheter-press/nyheter/artikel/?id=9362&area=2,6,10,16,42&typ=artikel&lang=sv

>vikings

Literal white niggers who contributed nothing to humanity and accomplish nothing except for proving that saxons were cucks.

This meme needs to stop. Only edgy metals fans and mongoloid scandys idolize vikings at this point

You need to return to your fatherland

>my ethnicity is viking

described it well.

I had thought about moving to Norway but my lack of college degree, even if I earn a decent salary and have decent savings, probably disqualifies me. I'd like to at least visit one day, though.

I don't even watch the show, just used that as the op pic. I like The Last Kingdom, though.

I was just using it as a synonym that Sup Forums would interpret.

they contributed by founding cities like dublin, setting up new trade routes, helping around with the kievan rus, being the personal bodyguards of he roman emperors, pretty much founding normandy, etc. only retards think they were just a bunch of raiders

Look up some books on Scandinavian history on Amazon

>i have viking heritage

Do you know of any good general history books or books on folktales or anything like that that would help me get a good idea what scandinavian culture is like?

Also, if I visit Norway in the future what would you recommend I see?

Thanks.

vi kangz wuz BLACK brothas

this one is a must when it comes to early norwegian history
omacl.org/Heimskringla/
its written by a 12th century icelander so it might seem a bit weird though

i suppose the fjords are a must. people come here for the nature, not neat buildings

Thanks

>responding to bait

Why are you so paranoid

Blacked too

WE

how did you know?

bump