It isn't funny

It isn't funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=DUAK7t3Lf8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

I disagree.

This thread again. is this a feeble attempt at a forced meme then?

pleb

>See that pic related is a comedy
>I LOVE comedies!
>Can't wait to put this on, I hope it's as good as Anchorman!!
>It doesn't have a man child screaming his nonsense lines for the entire film
>It doesn't have any songs about boats
>It doesn't have any fart/poop jokes
>It doesn't have any quips

how the FUCK did they get away with labelling this as a comedy? I can't even remember a single joke, the war room was an OK line I suppose but it's NOTHING compared to when Steve Carrell gets his chest waxed in the 40 year old virgin!!!

Why do you spam the exactly same pathetic thread every single day? Are you an actual autist?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/

I laughed a few times but I wouldn't say it's anywhere close to the funniest film ever. Many of the shots are Kino though and there are no other films quite like Strangelove, it's very memorable.

Wasn't me faggot. I'm not the only one who dislikes this movie

>every thread uses the same exact picture that's not on the first page of google search
>every thread has an OP pic renamed to strangelove.jpg
>every thread you use the same exact short phrasing

You even responded to me just like this in another thread, this is beyond embarassing user.

Are you genuinely autistic? Why do you care so much whether I post Strangelove hate threads or not? Kubrick won't suck your dick.

user, I think you might be the autist here.

>repeatedly post the same shit every day
>deny it is in fact you
>get called out
>Asks an user "Are you genuinely autistic?"

What did the anonymous person mean by this?

>look ma I posted it again

I just want to criticize a movie I found boring. I dress the thread up in bait skin so it gets replies. I want to discuss the movie. What's wrong with that? People shit on 2001 every day what's wrong with hating Strangelove?

I dunno. Maybe elaborate on why you didn't find it funny to spark a conversation.

Just calling something unfunny is not criticism, it's like calling something shit. It's just expressing an opinion.

I just didn't like the Reddit-tier humor and dad jokes, it didn't feel like a comedy just like some smug intellectual circlejerk

>go up to a girl
>call her an ugly fucking bitch
>when she gets upset just tell her you wanted to talk and you weren't being mean, you just wanted to have a discussion with her

Because you do it every single day by posting a single sentence "it was not funny and it's boring", that is not a discussion, it's just empty shitposting. You don't have to like it ofcourse, but if you claim it's an actually bad movie you better form a better argument than "it's not le funny".
And pretending that it's not you is just even more embarassing and pathetic.

>comparing movies to women
>comparing criticizing a movie to insulting a woman
And I'm the autistic one?

I do it every day because it's the most recent movie I didn't quite enjoy and because there's nothing else in my NEET life. I have to pretend it's not me or else mods delete by thread and ban me.

t. triggered Neet offended by the suggestion that he would ever dare approach a girl, or indeed another human being

>imblyign

youtube.com/watch?v=DUAK7t3Lf8s

Well you could try to form an actual argument against it then to start an actual discussion, not just spam the same braindead shit while getting BTFO'd every single time.
Or you can just accept that you don't like it, I certainly don't enjoy some critically acclaimed films but I would be a moron to call them "bad" films solely on the fact that I found them boring.

IOOOH KELLY CLARKSON!!!

There is no such thing as comedy without farts and poops. Period!

>period

teeheehee

Do you expect a different response the 21st time you do this thread? Everyone once again calling you a retard. It's the same as the other 20 you weirdo.