Why are Shia Muslims based?

Why are Shia Muslims based?

moderation
fuck radical traditionalists

Did the restaurant stand up and clap?

Did they fugg?

easy to compare favorably with S*nniggers

No business owner hands out free food

FUCK SHIA! GO TO JAHANNAM YOU DIRTY MONGREL! SUNNI MASTER RACE! PRAISE KANG SAUD!

D A S R I T E
A
S
R
I
T
E

>why is dogshit so much better than catshit

kys

tumblr tier story

Then everyone clapped and he revealed himself as Albert Einstein

>Ashton Kutcher comes out of the kitchen laughing

>Paraguay

thats sad, cuz shias and sunni are barly different their division was more political then spirutual but its more arab vs persian hate...its bs cuz they been fighting forever

no which means it's most likely true

Sounds like he's in need of a psychiatrist.

>So what seem to be the problem?
>Well, I'm a Shia Muslim and-
>SAY NO MO'

No muslim is based.

I hope your Muslim overlords rape everyone in your worthless, trashy family!

redpill me on this guy

Non Muslims may hate them but they won't behead them. Also shias realise being pointlessly violent benefits no-one

This guy is a massive anti-Islam troll and fake. Don't believe his lies

That makes him the good guy.

he blocked me for calling him a kike shill

he's not fake

He's the best imam out there

How do you know that?

i know his family
the place he studied in
the people he studied with
well known in najaf city

Taqaiyya Imam

how is he still alive?

According to Jean-Paul Roux, an historian in Iranian studies, Shia Islam (especially in its Ismaili and Twelver forms) was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism. He thinks the estoreric aspect of Shia Islam (Bâtin) comes from Zoroastrianism.

Egyptians were Shia before Iranians

They're better than sunni because there are less of them and that means there are fewer ways for them to split apart and become even crazier than they already are.

That's not even true though, catshit is smaller and more managable. Catpiss on the other hand.

uses modern hygiene so low chance of death by feces borne diarrhea

If you're thinking to the Fatimids, you're wrong. The Ismaili were a tiny minority in Egypt, most of the population remained Sunni. BTW, even though Shia islam became official in Persia only in the 16th century, it was already popular in this area from the 7th century.

>b...but muh muslime faggotry
Get rekt bitch.

7 stages of of the stinky muslim;

>1st stage) pretend you are a victim when you are alone
>2nd stage) pretend you are a good guy as long as you are in small numbers and always lie
>3rd stage) multiply and bring in your family
>4th stage) start demanding people to adapt to your muslimeman degenerate poo religion by pushing the racist/minority agenda
>5th stage) use the weakness of the liberal cuck and gay society. all their liberal gay ideas are a form of weakness
>6th stage) attack the local population and their children and force them to move away
>7th stage) take over

Unlike dumb Amrimutt/Eurofaggotry, we know the muslim swine. That why in Israel we shoot that muslim swine in the crotch and beat them with sticks whenever we see them just for fun. It's also important to whack down their swine children and families, don't clinch to morals when you deal with the muslieman swine. The muslim are all lunatics and will never give up, all freedom and breaks you give them is a form of weakness on your side and they will us it against you.

Don't fall for shills who say
>"but muslime sect a is better muslime sect b"
That's either a corrupt Rabbi or Amerimutt/Eurofaggotry or the Russian Likud Putin bots or the 77IQ Hitlercucks. Be based and don't listen to anyone of them.

The only way of dealing with muslims is literally to kill them all without mercy and without exceptions.
Your own children will be grateful if you do.

you mean cucked?

prefer Sufism desu
keeps it a small, harmonius commune in wherever village it preaches to

I do have to agree with pic related.

>The only way of dealing with muslims is literally to kill them all without mercy and without exceptions.
How can I be so BASED, Alfred?

Are you proposing a genocide of your own race, Abdul?

how long till he gets killed?

Filthy shia scums wanna act like they are the victim of everything. Typical swine jews in disguise.