You know it's true

Youtube movie review thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZYxr3Q7SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has Jenny shown feet yet?

her massive forehead keeps getting in the way

But Grace is THICC, so it all works out.

jenny i know its u pls show off more of your neck all the time pls

Grace is THICC and has a qt autistic voice. Jenny sounds like a retarded person

Second. Also shoulders

A disappointing lack of pics and vids about it, though.

Jenny always shows maximum neck because she has no chin to get in the way

yesssssssss

Why do girls with FAS pretend to like Star Wars?

Is she /ourgirl/?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZYxr3Q7SY

But you know Grace wouldn't let you enjoy it. She would bitch about how all men are part of the patriarchy.

You know she actually enjoys star wars. Grace is just a bandwagoner

All feminists are submissive in bed and have weird sexual kinks because of the dissonance between what they think and what they feel, so they are the most fun in the sack. Why do you think feminism is such a popular trend? Because mad pussy = best pussy

t. Chad

>hehe she looks dorky she might even speak with me in person
>proceeds to donate to her patreon

"males"

This
T. Got stabbed by a leftist qt :3

Every single time. Never underestimate virgin loneliness.

makes no sense

Second wave feminists sure. This third wave feminists bullshit doesn't. They are the worst fucks because anything shaped like a cock that isn't queer is unattractive to them.

what did she mean with that cap?

>girl

Eh, I don't like her videos. She seems cool tho. But I feel her stuff is kinda bland.

Maybe she should show her feet.

>that pic

What the fuck

I think she is what she means.

bottom is best because thicc and no FAS face but all ONE OF US youtube sloots are shit inherently, and they will never, ever date you or even acknowledge your interest in them beyond a vague desire to see you donate

Fuck you, I can dream!

YOU CAN DO IT SENPAI
I'M BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY
DREAM IT, BE IT
please wake up

If you watch either of those vapid zero personality braindead cunts you're 100% guaranteed a fat reddit9k neckbeard permavirgin.

>Watching a solid 7 with awful taste as a girlfriend simulator

Jesus Christ. GET REAL.

>solid 7

they are shaky 6's at best

>He doesn't know the solid 7 meme

Lurk moar my dude.

Fixed

Grace is know for this shit of a comic book.

I want her to sit that fat ass on my face

I like top girl because she's funny. However I don't like that she seems to think being cynical makes her intelligent. A lot of stuff I have seen her say or criticize is often stupid or outright wrong, but she acts like nobody could argue those points as long as she's on the offensive. I can see why Sup Forums likes her

I don't know who the bottom girl is.

>God tier
What The Flick
Mark Kermode

>Good tier
Double Toasted
Stoned Gremlin

>Meh tier
Grace Randolph
Nostalgia Critic
Le Star Wars funny dry girl

Shit tier
>Campea/Collider
>Jeremy

>Kill it with fire tier
Cuckman

>Leafy gets roasted to death by idubbbz and has pics of his babydick leaked where he's paying some ugly literal pigfaced hooker to suck his tiny nub
>Decides to transition into a woman and start reviewing Star Wars movies so dumb neckbeards fall in love with him and keep the shekels coming

I'm from /r9k/.

Grace isn't that feminist. She complained Star Wars was overtaken by women. Although she likes diversity, she dislikes forced diversity.

But why spent your youtube-time to the vaginal jews? Watch based and comfy Georg Rockall-Schmidt.

>Not posting Georg Rockall-Schmidt.

Pleb

>Double toasted
It's a nigger. Why would I spent my YouTube hours on that?

Grace "MOAR PEOPLE OF COLOR NOW I WANT MOAR OF THEM DIVERSITY IS EVERYTHING I MUST SEE BROWN FACES I LOVE WATCHING THE MINORITIZATION OF WHITE PEOPLE IN MY MOVIES AND IN THE WORLD AT LARGE I WANT MY SUPERHEROES BLACK THE BLACKEST YOU HAVE EVER SEEN BECAUSE I'M A VIRTUE SIGNALLING MORONIC WOMAN WHO SHOULD BE KNITTING BY THE FIRE NOT GIVING MY OWN IRRELEVANT OPINION ON MOVIES" Randolph.

>What the Flick
>god tier

HAHAHHAHAHAHH WHAT

she balances feminist commentary because 1)she is a moderate 2)has fear of backlash 3) insists feminism is about colaboration between women and men
sometimes I get mad at her videsos and then she says something reasonable. It i a roller coaster

Agreed

>Grace is THICC
proof?

this

I like them together.
Alonso is a pretentious whiny bitch in his solo reviews but Cristie cancels him. Matt and Bibs are fun.

They review everything, EVERYTHING, and know about cinema and it's history, in contrast with 90% of YT reviewers.

Plus they're old, not some stupid 20 year old kid thibking they know anything about anything.

Also, forgot
>Good tier
YMS

Liking Star Wars and pretending to like Star Wars are equally pathetic.

>Brad Jones
>Good

I wish the "Based Brad" meymey would die off.

Jenny hated Rogue One.

I put him in meh
His NC reviews and humor in general are cringe, but hen he just sit down and just talk about a movie with out cuts, he's not that bad.