You wake up and realise you are a japanese salaryman working a dead end job for some big corporation and living as an...

You wake up and realise you are a japanese salaryman working a dead end job for some big corporation and living as an internet cafe refugee

How would you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mgbkdy/the-japanese-workers-who-live-in-internet-cafes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what game is that

He's bending the cord on his controller like that I'm fucking triggered.

Would be an honest improvement from my current situation.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mgbkdy/the-japanese-workers-who-live-in-internet-cafes

Link to the documentary. I recommend it

I would bomb the Japanese parliament(diet actually) as soon as quickly

I'd feel hardly different. If you think about it, their lifestyle is no different from ours

Fun fact you can find 1.5M Japs and some of them even mutts, living in much better condition in my so called shithole cunt. There's no Jap in favelas here but even if they lived in favelas would still be much better than those cubicles I guess.

Kill myself and let Logan Paul use the body

But don't forget to tell them that this is how Jap-BRs look like.

I'll tell them this

They have fast internet, access to a shitload of manga and air conditioning, so it's pretty damn sweet. Most of these internet cafes are actually 24 hour manga cafes, in case peopple didn't k ow this. They also usually have facilitates for food and drinks.

>In a tiny cubicle where he can barely stand, he sits hunched over a glowing screen, chain smoking and chugging soda between his work shifts. When he is able to sleep, he puts a blanket over his face to block out the fluorescent lights.

Westerners seem kinda confused.

Compare your unemployment and homeless rates to Japan.

Much higher, probably.

Those super poor people that would be on the steets or dying in your countries have their own rooms and computers /cafes in Japan

These are not normal poor, these are the deadbeats and irresponsible, and some are very unfortunate. Still better than being poor in most countries, though.

>big corporation
That's already better than most people.

>salaryman working for some big corporation
>as an internet cafe refugee
yeah nah

>According to a 2007 survey by Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, some 5,400 people lived in internet cafés long-term because they could not find affordable living space.
Still better than cardbox.
>Fumiya is there because he couldn't afford to rent an apartment with his part-time wages as a security guard. Now, for the equivalent of $15 per night
You could live in a descent house here for half, and still have money for Internet

>Fumiya is there because he couldn't afford to rent an apartment with his part-time wages as a security guard
I've seen apartments for 40.000 yens outside of Tokyo, even in Tokyo, around Shinjuku. Or the guy earns literally nothing or he didn't spend much time looking for a place to live.

That's right, internet cafes are actually not cheap. Lots of irresponsible young people that make shit wages decide to live here because it's close to big central city areas like shinjuku/shibuya and they want to live in dab smack middle of it all instead of 30/40 minutes away where they can afford a real apartment.

These are mostly idiots living above their means. They could easily decide to commute like every fucking one else.

5400 of 1.27 billions though
I have to admit that our labor environment is damn shit but only a handful of people lead such a hopeless life

Ignore this guy, he is an attention whore who brags about traveling to japan a lot. Hes also on reddit all the time. Irl he is just a sad lifer

How he could stay skin with this amount of beer ?

>1.27 billions
Kek, moron. Check your facts

Cancer

I mean 127 millions. I just suck at English

he made a simple mistake
>Check your facts
>says gaijin here
poetry

He is unnourished, internet cafes don't have the best nutritious food. I've seem gamers that died of malnutrition for spending too much time on cafes. Beer alone can't feed you.

Suck anything else?

Japan sucks. Deal with it. I have never been there, and only base my statements on what I read on Sup Forums, but I know better than you.

All of the "good" things about Japan like low crime rates are just falsified by the government. Everybody knows it. Japan is one of the worst countries im the entire world by far. I would rather live in Somalia. It would be less depressing.

>and only base my statements on what I read on Sup Forums, but I know better than you
what the fuck, man

People on their own countries are biased one way or another. As an outsider, i can clearly and objectively look at and judge your country internally from the outside in a more deeper snd meaningful way than you.

>low crime rates are just falsified by the government.
>Considering that the government is also controlled by the organized crime.

>I have never been there

typical fattest redneck who is too poor to travel abroad and speaks only English kkk

no, you can't
forget about Sup Forums

jesus christ

Would like to go to Haiti to make sure if anything you heard is true?

I'm not in reddit tho. Are you jealous Diego? :)

>I have never been there, and only base my statements on what I read on Sup Forums
>I would rather live in Somalia
You've never lived a day in absolute independence, have you?

You are implyng theres worth nothing visiting 3rd world shitholes like Haiti or Brazil?

Brazil is shjt but not like Haiti yet. Rich people still lives like king in Brazil even better than the highest class in Japan. But if someone wants to come here to live with a minimum wage they will regret. You should be informed before visiting countries.

>Rich people still lives like king in Brazil even better than the highest class in Japan
Lmaoing at your life
Prob you're 14 or something but keep in mind that you can get called retarded if you say this outside 4ch
ps could you take back Brazilian immigrants who have higher crime rates and live off welfare?
they are gypsies in Japan tbqh

I'd call it “youtube studies” and I know it instantly makes people feel smarter
but most people are not as honest as you

americans seem too honest to not expose the problem

Don't bully him. Now show me you boipussy.

Go check Forbes to see who makes the top of the richest.
You're laughing at your own stupidity. You should be better informed before criticizing other countries. But you don't know even your own. Most of these "Brazilians" are actually born from your immigrants that came here before WW2, and now their offsprings make 1.5 million people that are still living here. There is no Brazilians living there, there are only Japaneses living here and some coming back there. But your people don't want them back not even the non mixed ones.

This is satire right?

/comfy7

hmm

lewd

>so it's pretty damn sweet
"""""""""""""""""""""""living"""""""""""""""""""""" in a 2x2x2 room can sound "pretty sweet" only to a descendant of convicts like yourself, Bruce.

the fuck they doing just buy a house

>and only base my statements on what I read on Sup Forums, but I know better than you.

this is quite the falseflag attempt.

>no right to own anything more serious than penis and a kitchen knife
>no money to build a gaming PC, buy a console with all it's anal restrictions
>patriarchal business structure makes you work more than 8 hours without wage bonus
>always wear the boring suit
>live in a small flat because average wage doesn't allow you a private house purchase
>the only perspectives are death and boring life with a flat chest wife, as boring as the rest of my existence

I feel the same

You are correct.

Japan is a depressive society, full of unwritten rules, dont do this dont do that bullsit and MINUS 1000 LEVEL of comfort and convenience.

Literally only bugmen who derive enjoyment from being slaves to a repressive society and corporate system would ever like it.
Most people defending Japan here have drunk that COOL JAPAN koolaid from NHK and official japanese tourism office, or have maybe visited japan for a short time as tourist/sexpat. It is actually a horrible place to live and even more so to work.
Also, Japanese people who defend Japan are almost all ultra-nationalists who wank off to their Imperialist past and dream of killing, invading and torturing the rest of Asia again.

Now I've said it. Come on and tell me to get the fuck out, Davido-kun. I wont and I cant, because I live here. And only by living here, one understand the level of horribleness of this cuntry.