Iron Spider confirmed

Iron Spider confirmed

This was announced like 2 days ago, slowpoke.

The Avengers: Infinity Iron Manlet

Ah, can't wait for another film of RDJ + 15 whos battling pink grapefruit in space.

How the fuck are they going to ration a 15 year old kid being allowed to fight some one who has the power to end all life everywhere in the universe?
How the fuck are they going to explain Spiderman joining the avengers and getting the Iron Spider suit after he rejected Tony's invitation at the end of Homecoming?

>pink
>can't even get the shitty meme right

IRON MAN ft. The Avengers: Infinity War

Fucking lame.

WTF is going on with Spidey's spine.

He's bendy

>imagine him in bed
muh dick

spiderman's suit is so fucking ugly
how can they consistently fuck up?

Kill off Peter and bring in the Scarlett Spider.

Jesus christ...which intern is in charge of making these horrible posters...also lol at shilling RDJ the manlet incapable of saving a Spiderman movie with his HUGE star power...

They literally showed the suit at the end of Homecoming, so I don't know why anyone is acting like this is some big surprise.

>those fingernails
"nerd" culture is disgusting

>How the fuck are they going to explain Spiderman joining the avengers and getting the Iron Spider suit after he rejected Tony's invitation at the end of Homecoming?
Didn't they do something similar in one of the first Iron Man movies with Sam Jackson not letting Tony join the Avengers at the end of it?

Where's Captain America?

He isn't captain America anymore. He gave up the shield

In Civil War?

Yea at the end

Tony has no morals, i think it's clear by now

Kill yourself faggot

Chinamen will be happy.

When will Tony Stark die already? How much of a douche can a character be and still keep getting away with it.

I just realized the poster for the actal film is going to look this stupid.

>How the fuck are they going to explain Spiderman joining the avengers and getting the Iron Spider suit after he rejected Tony's invitation at the end of Homecoming?
aunt may gets killed by aliens
screencap this post