twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/959826161005154309

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOJXfZMY6Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=UptbQ1ow7jk#t=1m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=cLlxprU5VL8
youtube.com/watch?v=jyr367tv-jE
archive.org/details/NAvids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares, they're the ones that voted in the nanny state to begin with.

Yup. Women have ruined the western world.

Look at places like Japan, they're fine since they don't let women into positions of real power.

damn based
where's their patreons, i gotta donate, maybe theyll acknowledge me!

Surely they will make an exception for BASED BLACK magapedes?
THIS!

revoking their voting rights would solve the immigration problem on the spot. It makes all the difference in the world whether your policies will be based off of feelz or realz.

These guys arent nazis, they're based RATIONAL nationalists that accept BASED jews!

Women that pretend to like/understand nationalism just do so men will notice them. Just like "gamer girls".

> they're fine since they don't let women into positions of real power.
Japan is screwed up but in a different way. South Korea on the other hand is worse feminazi shit hole than any western country.

mark collett was an mi5 snitch.
surprised he's still kicking about i guess everyone forgot his past.

#freeNA

I'm already tired of all this.
Europe is damned! There's no way back. Get over it.

No. Those are Identitarians.

Don't know if you can donate right to 120db, but you can donate to the Identitäre Bewegung Deutschland (Generation Identity Germany)

Meanwhile in Germany - thousands of Germans protest against Islam and criminal migrants:
youtube.com/watch?v=vOJXfZMY6Ng

>pic
What an useless guide. I have a much simpler one.
>is it a woman?
>if yes, avoid
>if no, do not fuck
There, done.

What the actual fuck is an "identitarian"?

>criminal migrants:

Nice try sweetheart, you're whining about all them.

nazis

>All those hysterical american posts(2015-2017) about how Europe is finished and that America is the last bastion of European legacy.

Have a look at this, buddy:
youtube.com/watch?v=UptbQ1ow7jk#t=1m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=cLlxprU5VL8
youtube.com/watch?v=jyr367tv-jE

WOW, she's a based #MAGApede just like me! I have to support her paetron and like & subscribe to her youtube channel!

Fuck everyone for bumping this thread

Fuck I love Germans.

A youth movement of patriots in Germany, Austria, France, Italy and recently in UK and Ireland.

Wow we have so much in common. I bet she'll have sex with me if I give her money.

Yes but what are the core tenets of "identitarianism"?

Does it only look at muslim refugees as the main problem or merely a symptom of a rotten system?

Now I remember these guys. They sank millions of euros into a ship to "stop migrants" and then somehow ended up allowing thai and viet immigrants to sneak into italy.

Especially the multikulti politcians, decadence, loss of our culture and the great replacement of our people through migration are the main problems.

>hats, sunglasses, and bandanas

Bunch of pussies. Wish this type of shit happened near me, unironically would go in there swinging.

>and then somehow ended up allowing thai and viet immigrants to sneak into italy.
Those people were part of the crew from the ship they have rented. After the ship arrived in Italy, journalists and multiculturalists gave them money to stay in Europe.

Y'all white motherfuckers deserve this 100% just for that cringy title alone

.T brownie

How does that make someone a pussy?

same shit as amerimutt alt-right

> alt-cucks will save women!
> literally all women are whores and they shouldn't have the right to vote or drive or have consensual sex outside of marriage

The root of the problem rhymes with the hue or the dew

No. Americans are another world. We don't really have to do something with their ideology. It's different.

>women ruined western world
>thread is about a woman that wants to protect her country

>cause you rather censer any critique against you then taking us seriously

The daughters of Europa are dumb as fuck.

Why do you think they hide their face? They're scared of the retaliation. They're pussies.

can we seriously take over europe faster, the sooner this self-righteous tryhards are outbread the better

>The daughters of Europa are dumb as fuck
Because of what?

I don't want to see it being taken by no human muslims though

Doesn't that make logical sense though? That's the same logic as "Why are you keeping your hands up in a fist fight? Scared of getting punched, pussy?".

Because smelly pink cunts apparently have more value than some nice jungle pussy

Eh as a yahoodi tbqh there just needs to be hsrsher reeducation

Excuse me please, are you mentally challenged?

Y'all blew through 70% of my family out during the holocaust m8 gib me euros

>literally admits they've helped bring in more migrants than they've ever stopped
OH NO NO NO NO

>He doesn't know
Was the girl who said that line German? Maybe its just the German Education System that's garbage.

No, they're hiding their identity like pussies while at the same time claiming to be proud of their beliefs. Why are you attempting to defend these cowards? Don't tell me you'd do the same thing lmao

So that you can buy more burgers and get even fatter? No way. I don't wanna support your fatness.

how do we stop the eternal w*man?

but H-H-Heinrich sempai I'm not white

So is your idea of not being a "pussy" purposely doxing yourself and running head first into a crowd?

What are you talking about? Do you mean mistakes in the subtitles or the statement in general?
Criticism actually gets censored since the beginning of this year. It's called "Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz" (or simply NetzDG) and our government, especially Heiko Maas, a very unpopular politician, passed this "anti-hatespeech law".

Who cares, fatty?

Why not have hardcore Islam in Europe ?

--No women's rights
--Polygamy
--Have as many kids as you can support
--Save the white race via raping your wives...
--Gay pride is a code word for mass homocide
--Beautiful mosques everywhere
--Welfare system will support you until it collapses under it's own pressure
--No degenerate drinking
--Barbaric punishment methods
--Mock Jews openly

white women are mentally ill the post

brown hands typed this post

Point taken lol

Tbqh adolf people here are really fucking fat

Doesn't excuse the fact that the reputation of europe and america is runningm on post colonial fumes

y'all deserve this

Who gives a shit tbqh

That's why I don't get. Most on this thread claim is women's fault and shouldn't vote. Islam says that women are basically walking fuck doll slaves so what is the problem then?

Holy fuck, how much of a feminine beta are you? Are you the average (((man))) in Canada?
>purposely doxing yourself
Cringed. Absolutely no point in voicing your opinions if you're too scared of the backlash, just accept that you're a pussy and move on.
>running head first into a crowd
If you're aren't going to fight for what you believe in, stay at home and continue jacking off to weeb shit. I have only ever heard this type of shit online, specifically where the users are anonymous. Not once have I seen someone act this stupid in person, but apparently there's a lot of people who hold these beliefs. That only means one thing.

The grammatical error, Otto. Was the woman German or not?

>We should form government policy based on what women want

*Dismounts horse

Because it's foreign and it's Arabic culture. I don't want that people get their dicks partly cut off like muslims do, I don't want that our women wear headscarves, I don't want to pray to Allah and I don't wanna have a mans ass in my face while praying. Islam is gay as fuck. I want Germany to stay a Christian country.

Also we Germans eat raw meat on bread (pic related). Islam simply doesn't fit in here.

Christianity is a foreign desert religion but you dont complain about that.

>raw meat
I meant raw pork.

>hey you raped my child!
I want to unrape her!

Christianity here was germanised and is our religion since at least thousand years.

But they have numerous videos of public confrontations.
archive.org/details/NAvids

I don't get your logic at all, you might as well be saying "If you don't commit mass shootings and bombings you are a pussy LARPer because you are not willing to die for your beliefs". I feel like you are not being sincere.

And during that time you just killed yourselves over petty shit and now the muslims are killing you. Damn....

Christianity simply is a part of us.

War always happened. You guys have killed each other several times too and now you are a bunch of randomly mixed up people, not even a real ethnicity, no concept of culture. You are not in the position to talk bad about my country.

I have seniority over your country in terms of age, go back to krautchan

> "our women" -Implying they wouldn't cuck you for some kara boga already...

Another aspect is that Germanic paganism died out and only some party leftover in Christianity now.
Germanic religion is not reconstructable and everyone who still tries to live this is a LARPer.

>I don't get your logic at all
I genuinely believe you're just an idiot. How do you not understand how contradictory it is to protest something, voice your beliefs, but hide your face while doing it? How do you compare that simple concept with committing mass shootings and bombings?

>everyone who still tries to live this is a LARPer.
F*cking chr*st cuck

>I have seniority over your country in terms of age
My country is older than your cultureless and identityless hell. Otto I. was 962 crowned as (Roman-)German king.

There is literally nothing to gain by exposing your face in the given scenario. There is something to lose though but nothing to gain what's the benefit?

Nothing contradictory about it. You are basically calling people pussies for doing something to not be identified by police or their enemies.

He runs out of arguments and just has to resort to
>geo loc

Youre just a stateless ape and you have no country, Germans all hate each other you mongrel

Varg is a gypsy and our ancestors would tie his hands and legs and throw him into a swamp for being a freak.

>Youre just a stateless ape and you have no country, Germans all hate each other you mongrel
You wish.

What is your heritage?

whiter than u mohammad xD

Nice powertripping. Anyway this is why no one takes you people seriously.

Oh look, it's the nightly invasion of underaged redditors shitting up the board. Reminder to report and ignore.

>There is literally nothing to gain by exposing your face in the given scenario.
This is unironically the betamale mentality. There is no downside to voicing your beliefs. If you expect to lose your job or friends because of what you believe in, then its the price you'll have to pay. If you aren't willing to fight, stay at home and continue to roleplay behind the computer screen.

>You are basically calling people pussies for doing something to not be identified by police or their enemies.
Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing. I'm calling a pussy a pussy for acting like a pussy.

>hurr durr youre basically calling him a pussy for running away from a fight? w-what benefit is there to getting hit??
Why even bother defending yourself and these cunts anymore? Just accept that you're betamale cowards.

>I AM COOL AND RATIONAL XDDD LOOK I USED GRAMMER DAT MEENS IM SMART AND COOL XDDDD HAHA CANADA LE LE LE LE UPVOTEOED!!
Range ban Canada.

But this is what old Germanics actually did with people like him.

Darn foiled again, I better get back to r.eddit.

Tell me, what is the root of your family?

That's nice kid, but it's the current year and you won't be getting much support from the masses with language like that.
No one cares about some autistic pagan practices in the real world.

You derail what I was asking of you from Christianity, and constantly are picking at straws. I have no reason to give you serious responses anymore.

I know why you can't answer my question. Because you are not part of a real ethnicity. Just some mixed-up freak.

It's probably a silly "my ancestors :)" thing so they have a grudge against them for those centuries old wars.