How would you react if China and America became one country?

Wouldn't that be cool if China and America became united Eurasia?

P.S. How would you rate this chick on a scale of 0 to 10? And what Asian chicks do you think ranks 10 out of 10?

Poorly

Fuck off chang

But Canada is already China.

I would impregnate the shit out of her

Shit would never happen.

Better chance to unite North and South Korea.

american superior culture and chinese ingenuity is the war foward desu

She looks chinese so 0 . Fuck asia too

8/10 need to see the rest of her body

It's geographically impossible

1/10, utterly uncreative

That would be fucking retarded.
Russia annexing large swathes of Northern China wouldn't be the worst idea, though. I've met a few Asiatic Russian families from the far East and they were all quite nice.

The only way the chinese can integrate into a western society is to be crossbred with a white man so they can finally have a soul.

Misaki's easily an 8/10 her smile seals the deal.

the chinese would out number us 4-1. America would die that day

I think you have it backwards actually m8. The strength of China is how old their culture, wisdom, and tradition is. America's strength has always been how inventivness and tenacity at solving problems. Would still be a 10/10 collaboration though.

9 / 10
Would impregnate

No, that would not be cool.

Very few asian women are 10s. There are much more white women who are 10s. Chou Tzuyu is an exception.

She's "aight", I'd give her a 7-8, though.

China destroyed its culture twice over in the last century. Taiwan and even some western China Towns have more authentic old Chinese culture than much of China.

I typically don't like asian women and she is beautiful to me.

What about this one? It looks like you are going for Asian chicks who have Western leaning looks.

No
Fuck you slated eyed subhuman fuck
God damn red bastard shit, find a different place to shitpost

Would we be governed by a government like the CCP, or a democratic republic?

China already owns us silly Canadian.

no because americans have ZERO culture, and ZERO tolerance for culture because they lard ass mountain due drinking neets n rednecks. Youll muck up the asian race and destroy any culture n values they have and replace them with american cunt culture aka burger eating slut worthipping walmart shopping fatassess.

Anglo males should just leave asians alone, the only thing asians like about any of you is that if you have lots of money.

No. That pose is weird too. She is pleasant looking but that is it.

The China portion would not be democratic. Any state who wishes to go ruled by China's leader would not be democratic either. I mean democracy really is just a huge waste of time, and money. Think about who's being allowed to vote. A high school dropout or a stoned cold slacker would have a vote equal to a phD educated individual.

I fucking hate chewy

Uhhhh China had a revolution where they did everything in their power to destroy their culture.
To the point that they changed their whole writing system so that the characters no longer had stories attached to them.

Yeah, I don't get the China culture meme. China literally destroyed its own culture twice in like a fifty year period. Now obviously some of the old ways remain, but Mao's Cultural Revolution was pretty fucking intense. Current Communist Party propaganda isn't authentic old Chinese culture. It is just drumming up nationalistic attitudes based on "One China". Obviously there are people out there that know more about the particulars.

This OP was written by a 16 year old.
I'm too old for Sup Forums..