Are white women the most "privileged" people in society?

If not, then who?

kikes

this. kikes are considered white but don't have to carry any guilt

>good goy
>learn to hate your own kind
>don't reproduce with them
>keep importing millions of shitskins into your countries
>good goy

obviously.

Peek of aesthetics
an entire gender is forbidden from criticizing them or hitting them

and they have privilege over other minorities.

they're literally the most privileged people on earth by far

the entire world hates kikes. No one hates white women

>white knights who blame the Jews when women don't act like perfect lady's

You're the special Sup Forums brand of white knights

Jews are the most privileged in USA.

I'm not a white knight you fucking faggot. I just realize the destruction caused by white men hating white women you stupid fucking jew.

Jewess

>saying kikes are more "privileged" than white cunts means you blame kikes for cunts being cunts

I disagree.

>men dominate for years
>every problam is solved through physical violence or a threat of violence
>this spirals out of proportion, bringing world wars
>men dicide to stop this and denounce violence
>bringing the current era of nu males and physicaly agressive women
>women see men doubt their ways and educate to avoid them, and seizing the leading role
>but yet again, violence from the less developed worled who didnt suffer the great wars is coming to getthe new non violent males
>now comes the question will you wake up?

Is that Thea Queen? She's bretty hot in Arrow though. I'd grind up a mixture of humus, chicken, ketchup, fish, clams, relish, paprika, and sirachi and eat it from her asshole.

He moron, ever heard of Pandora's box? Well it turns out even the ancients new women caused trouble.

>white men hating women causes all our problems waaaa!
You realize people are laughing at what you said right?

The problem with what you said is the fact that women could vote long before ww2 started

Because on average those who have lower IQ produce and earn less and commit far more violent crime whereas those who have higher IQ on average earn more and produce more (contributing more to society) and commit far less violent crimes. Without looking at IQ's as being the main cause for the shortcomings of low IQ groups, then those who have higher IQ and build society/civilization will be blamed for the shortcomings of those who have lower IQ and therefore contribute far less. We already see this with white privilege/guilt, male privilege/guilt, etc. Whites earn more money on average because they have a higher IQ so many lower IQ groups blame them for being successful because of an imaginary white privilege.

White people are privileged because they have beauty and brains.

So the obvious solution to white privilege is to tattoo all white people with black-face, and to preform neurosurgery that removes 20% of their brain, especially in the prefrontal cortex, and they should be given daily supplements of testosterone to make them equally aggressive as blacks. Only when this is done will white people be able to escape their privilege. LOL!

Average white person isn't that smart. Only 100 iq.

As far as I can see, minorities, mainly blacks, are a cancer on the United States. They are less intelligent, more likely to be on welfare, and commit violent crimes at outrageously high rates, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. They simply don't conduct themselves in a way befitting people in a civilized country. Some people will explain these behaviors away by pointing to poverty rather than race as the main factor (which, of course, makes sense for the welfare one), but in my experience, poor whites are usually still decent people. Bottom line is, people need to stop making excuses for black antisocial behavior. It's not poverty, it's not drugs, and it's not racism. Rather, it's that blacks are quite simply less evolved. End of discussion.

Kike men are obsessed with white women.

female kikes.

Bump