A man with a medium complexion shoots 2 Muslims

abc7ny.com/news/imam-killed-1-critical-after-shooting-near-ozone-park-mosque/1468756/

>Police say there was no argument or exchange of words before the shooting - just gunfire. Witnesses say a man with a medium complexion and Polo-style shorts was seen fleeing the scene with a gun in his hand.

Where were you when Islam got BTFO by Hispanics?

Laughing my shit off. Lets see her talk about (((hate crime)))

DELET THIS

Based hispanics cleaning house.

The fuck is medium complexion?
Is it similar to tanned germans?

>medium complexion

What the fuck

Dayum, now beaners are joining the race war.
This day just keeps getting better and better

I'm starting to feel Trump's wall was a mistake

Does this mean the White x Hispanic alliance is on?

The US was a White nation. The US was roughly 80-90% White until the year 1990.

The US is also the most plagued by immigration from non-Whites. No other white nation in the world has fallen as far as the US in terms of demographics. Within literally a few decades Whites will be a minority, and a few decades after that Hispanics will outnumber us.

And yet if you look at what people here say about that, it never goes beyond "Haha, mexicans are just our cleaners and janitors!" and is often accompanied with claims that they're "good, honest, hardworking people."

No one cares.

Nah, 5 way FFA

The race war started decades ago. Compton was 95% black in 1980. Today it's about 38%. Hispanics have moved in and kicked them out.

Now they're doing the same to muslims.

Based Mexicans I guess. the wall just got 10 feet lower.

codeword for minority that isn't black

Spics will fix 'em

>medium complexion
>Queens, NYC

It was obviously an Italian you dumb fuck. Mexicans are pretty much bros with Muslims right now in their fight against the white man.

Either you're old or you made that shoop because you'd literally have to be blind to think those shittily-drawn letters are real.

>damage control

It was a spic

>we must build wall to keep Muslims safe

italy confirmed as mexico of europe

This is headline news here in NZ. How fucking many people in NY are shot per day? Oh, but this one's important because it's a fucking mudshit.

Fucking genocide the media

mexicans are just like their italian cousins: insular

they hate everything that isn't mexican, especially muslims that aren't catholic or even christian

> medium complexion

what

damn, I always new that mexicans were pretty ok folks, but this just awesome

>B-B-BUH WE BANNED ALL THE GUNS???!?!

Tfw I just started looking at building/buying an ar15 and those kids already have their own.

Can't fucking wait to have my dpms/del-ton/m&p 15 in my hands.