So Doctor Who will become a woman. How does that make you feel?

So Doctor Who will become a woman. How does that make you feel?

I have no strong feelings one way or the other

I feel like you should get back in your cancerous general.

Judging from that picture Jenna

>i'm mad as hell because a fictional character on a fictional tv show is a woman

From that picture, certainly not Amy.

Doesn't it work just fine due to how doctor who works? I don't watch the show because it's a cringefest, so maybe I don't understand.

A chick can't carry a show.

So it's not a show narrative problem?
Don't see the issue then.

The best person in the world can not be a woman either. It's both a narrative problem and a thing about credibility. A woman ruins both of those aspects.

>So it's not a show narrative problem?
Still above. Not really an issue then, and you're being weird, or possibly fishing for (you)s, not sure.

It's typical. Feminists cannot create their own original characters. They can only steal and subvert male heroes because feminists can’t create anything. They have no intelligence, no originality, not even any raw talent. They can’t understand the basic concepts of strength, courage and heroism because they have none of those qualities. All they are capable of is twisting the work of men to serve their feminist agenda.

Curious. I didn't like Matt Smith and still haven't watched all of Capaldi's run, so maybe I'll start watching again.

I was wondering: how much did Sup Forums sperg out during the initial announcement?

Can anyone explain to me what is sexist about posting her nudes from movies she consented to do? I could somewhat understand if she was hacked, but her nudes are widely available.

Casting a woman Doctor isn't part of some kind of "feminist agenda". Chibnall just wanted to explore the idea of one of the Doctor's bodies being a woman, that's it.

it doesn't

If it were one incident, you'd be right. The fact is Hollywood is increasingly taking roles previously played by men and making them women.

I personally don't give a fuck, but you have to notice trends.

Clara is best girl

wtf I love Dr Who now

>Waifu spinning around with camera
Why do waifus do this?

>"feminist agenda"

Even though feminists brag, shout and scream their agenda at the top of their lungs, you still don't believe it even exists. You are completely clueless.