Who is chuck? Some character from early seasons I've missed??

Who is chuck? Some character from early seasons I've missed??

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/810/1289/355541/
legacy.com/obituaries/charleston/obituary.aspx?n=charles-lambert&pid=18721697
manta.com/c/mtcd8hr/robert-d-sneed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ChUCK's FUCK and SUCK

uhh i really don't think a kids show would have that joke. I'm telling you it's a old movie reference we're missing because we're too young.

NOPE

chuck testa

This meme first and foremost proves my hypothesis of this board for when that people on here just for the shitting and troll. For when a joke for so their made easy when yes or not to be. I don't understand how this is to make for not simple, and the Simpson made joke easier.

why woud chuck sell sucks and fucks? why would your name influence the things you sell? surely sneed is just a coincidence

wow it's the cow tools of Sup Forums

Explain this pls

He is a legendary mythical figure, he lived long before the time depicted in the show.

I don't get it.

the thing on the right is obviously a saw, but what are the other ones?
this comic seems almost magical to me, im drawn to it strongly.

People have been demanding Gary Larson explain this since about 1985.

It used to be Chucks Seed & Feed. That's why it says "Formerly Chucks" because Chuck also ran the Feed & Seed shop before Sneed. Saying it used to be called Chucks Fuck and Suck is stupid and only autists who were never even born or old enough to remember the Simpsons during their golden years repeat it.

All of you are faggots. It's a reference to the 1987 Chuck v. Purina case. Chuck's Feed and Seed fought a legal battle against Ralston Purina Company, a farming supplies manufacturer.
>law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/810/1289/355541/

Chuck's Feed and Seed store was owned by Charles Ray Chuck Lambert of Summerville, SC, who died 2006.
>legacy.com/obituaries/charleston/obituary.aspx?n=charles-lambert&pid=18721697

Robert D. Sneed established a business in Summerville in the year 2000 (around the time the Simpsons episode aired), might have been the takeover of Chuck's store
>manta.com/c/mtcd8hr/robert-d-sneed

From the PreHistory of the Far Side
>The "cow tools" were supposed to be just meaningless artifacts---only the cow or a cowthropologist is supposed to know what they're used for.
>The first mistake I made was in thinking this was funny. The second was making one of the tools resemble a crude handsaw--which made already confused people decide that their only hope in understanding the cartoon meant deciphering what the other tools were as well. Of course, they didn't have a chance in hell.

Sneed was one the first freed slaves to own his own store, but locals called him "Chuck's Slave" or "Formerly Chuck's" in reference to his former master Chuck. However he took it in stride and adopted it as part of the store name.

Nah Im not buying it

Sneed -> Sheev -> Snoke -> Snooki -> Chucky -> Chuck

>Chuck's Feed and Seed
???

The joke doesn't make any sense and anyone who tries explaining to you some convoluted explanation about how there's some sexual-related secret hidden within can go fuck themselves.

It isn't a joke, Matt even explained this in his 2003 documentary detailing how he got the idea for this store from his home town.

THERE IS NO SECRET SEXUAL UNDERTONE JOKE HERE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Explain this joke.

Krusty, being a flagrant homosexual, is shocked to hear that his favorite adult movie store, 'The Sex Cauldron' has been restarted and is now back in business.

Sex Cauldron was the name of some kind of sexy establishment that had been closed down, and Maude's phrasing confused Krusty so he's stating his confusion.

Thx mate!

Thank you for finally explaining this to me.

So basically he admitted it didn't make any sense to begin with.

?

hahahaha:D

it's a biblical allegory

xd

kekked

Chuck's Buck and Cuck