Does anyone else feel like spending so much time on Sup Forums is really only harming their life?

Does anyone else feel like spending so much time on Sup Forums is really only harming their life?

The negativity of this place seems unhealthy. There isn't even any good threads.

Hello?

No not really as I am not autistic and can discern reality from Sup Forums

Well then let’s make a positive thread. Hope you had a good day today :)

How many hours do you spend per day here?

>The negativity of this place seems unhealthy
>makes a negative thread

this board could do without you for a few years tbqh

This thread isn't negative though

Spending too much time in any place is unhealthy.

>feel spending harming seems unhealthy

These are the words you used in your opening post, you are sowing a sense of doubt and unconsciously revealing your negative emotions by using those words.

If this thread was intended to be postive and/or made by an optimist none of the above words will be used and the thread will be opened with something gay like "my good friends of Sup Forums, let's go out and enjoy some of our valuable time with our loved ones and family!"

and a ching chong to you my friend

It's not possible to be positive though. Take a look at the catalog or the average thread here and its replies. It's just negativity.

Life sucks and then you die.

This is the pessimist's way of thinking, a true optimist would take charge and try to brighten other threads and help ease the negativity within the threads to the best of their abilities.

That's about as useful as going to a bunch of hard drug addicts and telling them about the importance of physical fitness, nutrition and the joys of reading nonfiction.

Do you think they would listen to you? "An optimist" would say fuck these faggots and go find better people to spend time with.

You are absolutely right, it seems that you have finally figured out the answer to your own thread.

Please do not hesistate to follow the recommendations made in your own post.

I think I shall. I think I'm finally done here. Doing anything else would be a better use of time, it's better to sit in an empty room with no sound than talk to you "people".

Glad that we are able to reach a consensus.

See you tomorrow.

See you never faggot. Enjoy wasting more of your life here I'm done

awwww, poor baby wants to vent about being c ucked! Your own damn fault for voting liberals and being submissive to superior Muslim/Indian Men, BTFO!!!

good fortune dragon river spirit

No because I don't spend enough time here. I don't see how anyone does. I know it's possible, just *I* don't get how anyone does that.

Mostly just because of what you said: I come here, I see way too much shit in the catalog, I reply to whatever doesn't look like shit, and then I leave for a few hours again.

Then again this isn't a good way to have a convo or participate in threads. They're dead when I come back. :/

no

retard

It depends on what you take from it. I ask questions to see if people from different countries have the same ideals as me.

Now, can anyone give me source of that Korean girl in a bag, about to get fucked?

I remember Sup Forums used to be so cozy. We would just post pictures and tell stories of our towns/citys. Back when it felt so interesting to talk to another person from another country, on the other side of Earth. Now it's just Sup Forums 2.0 with Australians trying too hard to shitpost

You are just trying to blame something else for your boring life. If it wasn't Sup Forums you'd just spend your time watching some shitty videos on youtube or on some regular forum with no purpose (or even r*ddit). Sup Forums has nothing to do with any of your personal problems.