en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a big cock

No interest and no need.

That gotta leave a mark

because my master doesn't want a feable sissy - that is me - to get muscle

Girls mirin all day

I do lift

Unironically managed to break the hardest bone in the human body for no good reason

Lifting is for pretentious tards

Actually I do

i am lift

I work 50-55 hours a week. When I get home i just want to relax. If I worked 40-45 hours a week I would but America has a fetish for having no work/life balance and I can't tell my boss "sorry i'm only working 40 hours this week".

*Presses all of your buttons*

>Lifting is for pretentious tards
Kek, if it makes you feel better sweatie

>Lifting is for pretentious tards

It’s wasting of time
I realized it 2 years ago

>improving yourself is for retards and homosexuals

What field?

>40 hours
>only
Man, what is wrong with you people.

I work ~35 hour weeks and I honestly already feel like a cuckolded wageslave as it is. 45 hours a week is utterly insane to me, and 55 is quite literally unimaginable. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I'd choose unemployment, poverty and death over working that much.

I'm a mortgage banker. I used to work out about 4 days a week when I had more time but i need some down time since I work so much now and 2 days a week doesnt cut it when 1 of those days is spent running errands or doing other shit.

Now I know how I want to die

Do it anyway.

They have a decathlon competition for Wallstreet, if they can find time why cant you?

>if they can find time
Because they're rich and can find the time?

This looks tough

THE PAIN

I'm glad this leg breaking machine is working as intended.

People on Wallstreet have much busier schedules though. Do you think they're rich without working and their income generates itself? If you have time to post on Sup Forums you have time for the gym.

Why waste money>time>energy

When you can exercise free will by doing nothing.

Shit!

>Man, what is wrong with you people.

I share your sentiment. I've never had a work fetish like it seems the rest of America has. Before I got this job I was working 30 hours a week and I thought that was great. 9am-3pm was fucking bliss. Life is about enjoyment, not working until you drop dead and I fucking hate that this is how American society is now.

Wallstreet is comprised of a lot of different people, from execs to grunts, to independent day traders etc. I'm guessing that decathlon is mostly execs?

You must be making good money though? If you hate your job why don't you explore a career change or look into that early retirement shit where you save as much as possible then fuck off to Mexico?

lack of ambition and willpower or desire to self improve

$65k pretax. I'm exploring buying some real estate with a friend of mine and renting it out to generate passive income. I don't have any debt so that helps. I don't necessarily hate the job, I just hate the amount of my life it consumes.

I have been contemplating a life change. I was born and raised in Oregon on 10 acres so I like working with my hands and being outside. If I were to go anywhere, I'd move to Colorado. I love the mountains and have been snowboarding for about 20 years now. Honestly, I just want 10 acres to grow weed for 7-8 months of the year, then just snowboard for the other 4 months.

S N A P
C
I
T
Y

the thought alone makes me tired

Don’t think she actually broke her femur there.
It looks like she manage to snap the tendon connected to the rectus femoris and with nothing to hold on to when the muscle flexed it condensed up into a square

This board really is soyboy central.

Are you implying that women have muscles?

i dont know why but these always make me laugh so hard

good luck ever walking right
thigh bone is worst place to break

I'm into weightlifting but crossfit has to be the worst cancer to exist in the fitness world.

im not gay.

Not after taking a one way ticket to snap city

this is one of the most retard machines out there, whenever i go to he gym there is always some dumbass loading this thing with a fuckton of plates while barely moving his legs

How is improving your body gay? Don't get this meme.

I'm actually going to the gym around 4 times a week but I only do cardio, there are too many chads in the weight machines floor and they intimidate.

Awful fucking form on that clean. The fact she even managed to get to that weight is a miracle unless some retard suggest that she start there.

>going to a gym for cardio

m8...

Is Chile really that shit that you can't run around the block? Or do some cross-country?
>there are too many chads in the weight machines
They probably wouldn't have noticed you, but now they definitely think you're a twink cardio-bunny now. Also,
>machines

>background girl bouncing lmao1pl8 into the air
gains son

See, this is the kind of shit I expect from gym chads.

Bye, I'll be power-walking downstairs.

Go back to r9k

By all means spend money to do shit at a certain location which you could do fucking anywhere. Why not book a hotel room so you can do you cardio there?

Who here

/o/
/fit/?

>Mexico

Sure you do

>not being a
/fit/
/fa/
Sup Forums
/o/
/t/

Who taught this bitch how to do a clean? Atrocious.

/fitlit/ and /o/

Because i have a colon cancer, no energy or body resources for that.
And what's the point since i'll probably die in a couple of years anyway.

Lifting is fine but I don't like the gym anymore

In between work and classes I'm to tired to.

i.e. I'm a lazy asshole

>to tired to.
tfw to intelligent too learn proper english

/o/
/fit/
/@/

>snap the tendon
not any better desu

It's a fucking spelling mistake, Ivan. Christ get off my dick

176 cm """tall""", don't want to look like overcompensating gymcel

>Sup Forums
>/t/

Look at this pequeña goblina

I'm too ugly, what's the point?

i have a power rack
but a poo poo diet due to being neet and gainz are insta reversed as a result

I'm doing it semi-regularly, so it counts for lifting.

Pajeet pls, no damage control here.

fuck you that's why

I can lift dicks

im never using that fucking machine

too self concious to go to the gym, be surrounded by perfect examples of humans compared with my shitty boney frame

I'm to intelligent to waste time on that

I lost the motivation after 4 years of going to the gym.

Might do it again when I have the money for a home gym, but the annoyance of other people (taking weights, asking you to spot, trying to strike conversation) was just another stress-creator which made the gym very non-relaxing at a moment when I craved it.

Or I might go again if I become a freelancer and then have the time to go during the day when no one is at the gym.

Numbas don lie

I workout regularly and I'm /fit/. But started drinking 4-6beers each night and I can't seem to stop, so I'm gaining fat and it's fucking my sleep schedule.

>can't do proper heavy squat
>feed his ego with this thing

that's about it

lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

>Cross shit

Not even once...

cardio kills gains.

Wtf

lifting is for self-obsessed faggots

just do pushups, squats, run and ride a bicycle.
lean is the way.

Just cross fit things...

I'm gonna lift deez nuts onto your forehead

Is this the crossfit Olympics or some shit

That much work for such a mediocre income is pretty dire

Why pay money when you can simply run outside?

It's crossfit, a meme exercise plan that sees it's biggest results in total lazy asses who would benefit from any amount of physical activity. They do stuff like this because it's "fun" and "interesting", which is what keeps lazy people's attention long enough to see huge benefits.

I'll also go ahead and point out that, yes, it is extremely popular in American for exactly all the reasons you imagine. If we ain't a country of lazy asses who need to exercise more, I don't know what we are.

It is just where the fittest of the fit do some serious lifitng.

Believe they are trying to weaponize autism

I feel like there's nothing to gain by doing cleans/snatches if you're not doing weightlifting as a sport.
There's this myth that doing explosive exercises will make you more explosive, but the ratio of fast/slow twitch fibers is determined entirely by genetics (which is why every olympic sprinter is a giga nigga) and you might as well be just doing squats.
It also takes so much time just training the technique for you to even do the movement safely. Also I saw a dude drop like 120kg on his neck IRL, but he was completely fine afterwards.

>, but he was completely fine afterwards.
How do you know? Some of the joint and muscle related injuries only start hurt when people turn 40-60+ years old.

Why the fuck is he loading so many plates? Fucking dumbass.

He went on to successfully lift it right after.