/brit/

Greatest President Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/07/30/meditations-on-moloch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crooked Hillary is going to jail.

the greatest modern president of the united states is unironically bill clinton

t. rape apologist

>the greatest modern president of the united states is unironically bill clinton

t. jebhead losers

ugliest car in the world

did someone say ¡jeb!

god /brit/ is shit these days

you are all equally worthless

he really is a very strange colour isn't he

hate the niggers

smoke weed every day

orange hitler

cuck

The U.S. and its allies tried to keep Saddam in check with military actions as well as using economic sanctions.

In October 1998, removing the Iraqi government became Bill Clinton's official foreign policy. With the election of George W. Bush as president in 2000, the U.S. moved towards a more aggressive policy toward Iraq.

Some Bush advisers favored an immediate invasion of Iraq, while others advocated obtaining United Nations authorization. Bush eventually decided to seek UN authorization.

In October 2002, the U.S. Congress passed the "Iraq Resolution". The resolution authorized the President to "use any means necessary" against Iraq. Americans polled in January 2003 widely favored further diplomacy over an invasion. The U.S. government engaged in an elaborate domestic public relations campaign to market the war to its citizens. Later that year, the majority of Americans began to agree with Bush's plan.

Bush demanded that Saddam surrender and leave Iraq, giving him a 48-hour deadline. U.S. planes also dropped about 200,000 leaflets warning civilians to stay in their homes.

Royal Air Force Tornados attacked the radar defense systems protecting Baghdad. On April 9, 2003, Baghdad was formally occupied by Coalition forces.

Many Iraqis celebrated the downfall of Saddam by vandalizing the many portraits and statues of him together with other pieces of his legacy

this but unironically

hes just very bizarre looking in general
i saw a photo of him in profile view the other day and it really caught me off guard

suffering from black fatigue

any magapedes in

my coming of age adventure was living with a meth dealer in the city and generally running riot with drugs and petty crime all the while looking pretty good and eating so many pingas

>only white man in the restaurant
dire

based black guy reporting in

>california

feel sorry for people who live there desu

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

here

really think i've broken my mind

*forces you head*

how tell us about it

thinking of joining the navy

>tee hee im bent btw :v

In March 2011, the U.S. administration headed by Barack Obama, despite pressure from some political groups, refrained from outright calls for Bashar Assads ouster. By July 2011, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said president Assad had “lost legitimacy".

At the direction of U.S. President Barack Obama, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was put in charge of the operations, worth about $1 billion annually, to arm anti-government forces in Syria.

However, in late November 2017, the Trump administration made it known that they intended to use the presence of the U.S.,to pressure president Assad to make concessions at the talks in Geneva.

Prior to 2013, the CIA only supplied certain rebel groups of the Free Syrian Army with non-lethal aid.

It was reported in July 2017 that the Donald Trump administration decided to "phase-out" the CIA program to equip anti-government rebel groups.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/07/30/meditations-on-moloch/

good read desu if u like poetry

aldi. good! different.

>good read desu if ur fucking gay
aha right fellas

can't read anything by Ginsberg knowing he was a full nonce

hey this is the dolan dick scene

Last good yank president was nixon

off to work lads

>Vile sex beast Ian Watkins 'has a string of young fangirls who visit him in prison, hold his hand and joke with him'
what the fuck is wrong with females

i clearly am capable of doing otherwise

have a look its pretty goood

they like a bad boy

yeah but surely not a meth-addled baby rapist

what's more bad than that?

Trump's grandparents and his mother were born in Europe. Trump's paternal grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf, first emigrated to the United States in 1885 at the age of 16.

Trump's mother Mary Anne was born in Tong, Lewis, Scotland. At age 18 in 1930, she emigrated to New York, where she worked as a maid.

Trump's ancestors were Lutheran on his father's side in Germany and Presbyterian on his mother's side in Scotland. Trump receives Holy Communion, but he has said that he does not ask God for forgiveness.

In 2015, he received a blessing from Greek Orthodox priest Emmanuel Lemelson.

Fred Trump Jr. (1938–1981) was Donald Trump's older brother. While attending Lehigh University, he joined a Jewish fraternity, Sigma Alpha Mu, even though he wasn't Jewish.

Referring to his daughter Ivanka's conversion to Judaism, Trump said: "I have a Jewish daughter; and I am very honored by that."

not a lot desu
but still it's a bit too much, don't you think

Trump is the biggest shabbos goy in history

Legs are strong from wanking while standing up each today

I'm not a woman, I don't know how they think

the union flag isn't rorke

misogynistic bigot

I remember the boomer generation in the workforce when I was just a boy. The fucking attitude of those people. I remember being a 10 year old sperg getting my first bus ticket home but because i was new in the area i didn't know the street names. The bus driver, an old boomer cunt mocked me for it

>o-one single to (town) please
>YEH WHERE THO??
>uhh.. it's near the chip shop?
>BWAHAHAHAHA!!

who the fuck argues and mocks a ten year old? What sort of mentality is that?

Need a Julia garner gf

keep gettin dejavu

still boggles me mind

I want to smell Emma Watson's farts.

i’m anglo

>Wake up
>Turn on BBC breakfast
>Hurr soopabawall
Really are the 52nd state

Why is the crowd so quiet in Super Bowl games?

toli looms

Ah yes the superb owl

It's not quite, there just aren't people chanting.

Another good friend of mine taken by the evils of drugs. Spent his whole teens and early 20s on drugs and now he's wondering why he's been diagnosed as mentally ill. Drugs are a cancer on society that destroys families, friends and communities

theyre waiting for the ads to cheer

We weren't all fucking spakas when we were 10 years old mate settle down and be quiet

love the USA me

Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, a town in Austria-Hungary. Like many Austrians in his era, Hitler despised the declining Habsburg Monarchy

Ignoring his son's desire to become an artist, Alois sent Hitler to the Realschule in Linz in September 1900. After Alois's sudden death, his mother allowed him to leave.

He applied for admission to the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna but was rejected twice. The director suggested Hitler was better suited to studying architecture.

His mother suddenly died the age of 47. Hitler ran out of money and was forced to live in homeless shelters and a men's hostel. He earned money by painting and selling watercolours.

At the outbreak of World War I, Hitler voluntarily enlisted in the Bavarian Army. Allowing Hitler to serve was almost certainly an administrative error, since he was an Austrian citizen.

He served as a dispatch runner on the Western Front in France, where the mortality rate was high. He was present at the First Battle of Ypres and the Battle of the Somme, where he was wounded. He received the Iron Cross, First Class, a decoration rarely awarded to one of Hitler's rank.

The USA is peng

t. Dave

Don't you have your carer runt job today?

>>uhh.. it's near the chip shop?

I want to suck on her vulva.

Haha I'm glad that bus driver did some serious mental trauma to you m8

Tom Brady lost and Black Panther comes out in 4 days.
This is gonna be a rough week for white supremacists

what the fuck is your sleep schedule

DO you hear it?

The cries of toilers demise

>hello bus operator! to the chip shop please

Did the monkey throw the egg yet?

couple more hours and I'll go to bed I think

can you ask the uber driver to take you though the mcds drivethru

The Roosevelt family is a powerful American political family from New York whose members have included two United States Presidents.

The earliest known ancestor of the family was a man from the Netherlands named Claes van Rosenvelt, who were lords in the Tholen region.

Claes Maartenszen van Rosenvelt arrived in New Amsterdam (present day New York City) some time between 1638 and 1649. He bought the land in what is now Midtown Manhattan, including the present site of the Empire State Building.

His sons Johannes and Jacobus were, respectively, the progenitors of the Oyster Bay and Hyde Park lineages of the family.

The Hyde Park Roosevelts were generally associated with the Democratic Party and the Oyster Bay Roosevelts with the Republican Party. Family members actively campaigned against each other and attempted to sabotage the other's career.

>Ah yes Mr bus driver to the chip shop please
"That's not a place kid"
>*proceeds to have mental trauma and a hatred for old people*

yes

will he do it though

just drop me home thanks mr aeroplane pilot

SSAAAARRRAAAAAA

Leave it to the Brit to say something retarded.

stop here for a moment taxi driver alright let me get out and get in front of the car and you run me over

Hm ah yes how unreasonable to say as a 10 year old boy an area the driver passes, everyday as part of his job. Any reasonable person would have said

>Oh yeah if you don't know the street name I'll let you know when to get off mate, £2 please

explain this gimmick

Yes mr. Bus driver can you just shag my maw along the way please

once had to clean a spill like this up but it was soda. here's a tip for wageslaves: just push as much as possible of it under the shelving + refrigerated area and make the night cleaners do all the work

>£2 to ride the bus

they really do jew you down in britain good lord

I just saw you spam these on another board. What's wrong with you?

work task: 1. lock yourself in the toilets. 2. scroll & goon to your princess. 3. have CirclePay installed and ready. 4. add PrincessChelseaX97 on kik & pledge to pay when home. #findom #femdom @RTfeet @RTsubby @rtdumb @rtcunt @rtserf @tonybobo3

Guys stop with this bus driver gimmick it's giving him ptsd flashbacks. He might snap and kill everyone on brit

FUCK

YOU

Haha i LOVE bullying and mocking young children :)