Muslim here reminding you all that Islam is not the problem, Muslims are, especially Arabs...

Muslim here reminding you all that Islam is not the problem, Muslims are, especially Arabs. To them Islam is just a form of Arab nationalism and cultural superiority.
They do not represent Islam, or TRUE Muslims in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
quran.com/109
youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94
youtube.com/watch?v=QjvfaZIDLCg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=510&v=_-6RyZScmB0
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=SnITHRb3hKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know that but people like to pretend

>Arabs are the problem
>gods final messenger was an Arab in an Arab area and Islam is dominated by Arabs
This must be very distressing for you.

K. I have often wondered where the muslim v muslim stuff comes from. I heard today of a Mahdi. Is this part of the issue?

The prophet preached that Islam has no race, and that we are all one under Islam. Most Arabs and wannabe Arabs say this but act extremely racist and prejudicial. Total hypocrites.

Sup Forums is a muslim board. Kafir will learn, Allah Akbar.

No, I think Islam is the problem. There's no other religion right now that motivates more terror attacks than Islam. That's not a coincidence.

It even makes some Westerners want to commit terror attacks (see the leaf case). It's a mind virus, it infects brains and turns their carriers into kamikaze zombies.

muhammad is the perfect role model, according to muslims, and he was as evil as they come.

also, the most ruthless and sadistic muslims are chechens, and they're aren't arabs, they're white.

then fight against it, not support it

cmon now, we are on the internet, when you here that bomb has gone off in europe what do you think? Allahu akbar or those poor white people?

Maybe for the hardliners in the Middle East who actually care about ideology and aren't that racist. A lot of Arab muslims in the west are just extreme racists, and believe that if you aren't Arab, you're just pretending to be a Muslim or aren't a real Muslim, and that only Arabs can be Muslims. These people need to be gassed.
This
It's Arab supremacy against the whities. Notice how all terrorist attacks are done by Arabs or in rare cases, white converts who've been brainwashed into thinking Arabs are the master race.

I think those poor white people. I hate most Muslims in my community and prefer to practice Islam by myself.

>TRUE muslims

Fuck off

Islam has and always will be completely incompatible with western society.

It's very compatible. I don't force my views down anyone's throat, and generally mind my own business when it comes to religion. Other Muslims though have to ruin it for the rest of us by acting like niggers and whining about being treated unfairly.

Then true Muslims should clean up their dirty fucking religion

I actually respect Islam after reading about the Umayyads and Abbasids. I just wish you'd stop immigrating to our countries and pulling the victim card. Almost every Muslim I know is some whiney anti white faggot.

ALOHA SNACKBAR

Islam is the problem. Aside from terrorism, we don't want your shitty, barbaric religion fucking up western civilization, or what's left of it at this point.

>when renting to a Muslim couple and they have no money to pay up

Islam is the problem. The so called terrorists are practicing the totality of Islam.

don't care, get the fuck out, shitskin.

Totally wrong

>No true Muslim

OK

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

The based muslims are Iranians. What are your roots?

Tgen why aren't Arab Christians or jewish Arabs blowing themselves up?

The exact opposite is true.
In order to eradicate the virus that is Islam we must realize that people following it aren't the problem. They have the misfortune to be trapped in an expansive ideology.

Whoever follows the Quran and the other holy books like these people represent Islam 100%.

It's the secular, ordinary people that don't realize the mess they are in.

Then why are non Arab Muslims just as bad if not worse?

I think Muslims who are pro American and want to be Americans should be allowed, but most should be deported, and Muslim immigration should be banned until screening processes improve
I don't want western civilization to be fucked up, I'm perfectly fine living under a Christian state since old fashioned Christians are very similar to what Muslims should be and act
I think the only problem are the Muslims who are trying to undermine white people and white culture in the west
How? Your people have lost their identity and true selves and think they're Arabs. You're no one to talk.
Syrian. I was born in the US so I'm not a rapefugee
Because Christianity and Judaism isn't the "religion" of Arab nationalists.
Theyre Arab cocksuckers who want to desperately be accepted by the Arabs

working for a mudslim i can tell you they are a fucking problem nigger

Get your uneducated ass out of here

> religion of peace

Islam is just communism with a "God." If we look back at Soviet Union, the system can not self-sustain. The system needs to constantly expand in order to stay alive. Not to mention the amount of inbreeding, first cousin marriage, seems to be a big problem. Most muslim just want to go to infedel land.

You're total bullshit. Nationalism virtually has no place in the arab world since the early 1970s. Nationalism literally means secularism. Actually when the arab world wasn't so islamic in the early 20th century, things were much better than now.
STOP LYING

Oh, Syrian? What do you think about Asad and Iran?

I hate you automatically but also agree with your point. It's generally Arab mudshits that are the problem. The vast majority of non-arab muslims are actually not to bad. I would take an Indonesian mudshit over a Arab mudshit any day of the week.

you guys are ok, you jus need to let women and gays live in peace

knows whats up.

The Quran has a Surah where its said that everyone worships something different but you cant force someone to change their beliefs, and no one can force you.

quran.com/109

The problem is most of us Muslims dont even properly peactise Islam properly anymore and were beginning to see fewer true Muslims who don't want "all whiteys dead" or blame the system for no apparent reason.

Why do you guys enjoy fucking your relatives so much?

But you DO remember your own holy texts, do you?

Islam is the long-term reason for Arabs feeling superior. God told them. (The miracle here is that they believed him.)

>muslim here
>They do not represent Islam, or TRUE Muslims in general.
No true scotsman fallacy.
You're not fooling anybody and you're not welcome here.
Begging won't save you in the war, you'll just be an easier target.

Think you have it the other way round OP
Islam teaches that things like alcohol, bacon, homosexuality, atheism, etc are wrong. Muslims on the other hands are chill as fuck for the most part with a few exceptions

>That cherry picking

Forgets to mention that all the "Do no harm to innocents" condemns everyone as guilty unless they've fully submitted to Islam. Simply disbelief is seen as a grave aggression against Islam. To believe anything is equal or greater than Allah is the gravest sin in Islam, one that not even Allah will forgive you of, which condemns just about everyone except Muslims.

I actually agree completely.

Islam is not fundamentally different from Christianity or Judaism. It's its practitioners that are the problem.

It's obvious the middle eastern ones are primarily to blame.

I don't see Indonesians, Malays, or Kazakhs doing this shit. Sure, there are a few instances of bad shit in their own countries, but it's not abnormally frequent like it is with Arabs or Middle Easterners.

Post more muslim cuties!

>Turn the other cheek is fundementally the same as terrorize and kidnap people for "Mischief" including disbelief

liar

Actually no we don't know that since all Muslim nations are shit regardless of if they're Arabic or not.

OP is one of these """Muslims""" that is just a brown guy who has Muslim parents and is "culturally Muslim"

The problem with Islam is Islam and how it kind of tells Muslims to kill non-believers and shit about 50 times. Yeah the Bible says some bad shit too, but Jesus is kind of more important to Christians that some verse in the Old Testament which says not to eat shellfish and shit, so Christianity tends to be less retarded in general than Islam because Jesus wasn't a total fuckhead like Muhammad was.

>It's obvious the middle eastern ones are primarily to blame.
So why does this happen in America?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vev-OzHQy94

Have you ever been to a western country? Arab Muslims here are a literal cancer who constantly belittle and put down all other Muslims who aren't Arabs while they're constantly in a circle jerk with one another. Egyptians aren't really any more Arab than Iranians, but at least Iranians kept their identity and part of their culture after the Arab invasion, Egyptians on the other hand threw away their culture and 100% adopted Arab culture, call themselves Arab, and legitimately think they're Arabs.
They're completely based. Although Iranians are Shia, at least they respect and consider the Arab Shia their brothers. Shia Arabs in my experience are a bit better than Sunni Arabs. 98% of Sunni Arabs are a complete cancer though who think they're better than everyone else, and think they're entitled to everything, and give the few good ones a terrible name.
This. The thing is most Arab Muslims in reality don't want non Arabs joining their religion, and will purposely exclude you and make you feel unwelcome to where you will leave on your own. It's sad and an embarrassment to Islam.
>no source
This
Those things are wrong in Christianity too. Again most Arab Muslims don't care about Islam, it's a form of nationalism and supremacy for them.
For you

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

you just dont know your own religion, guys. the verse about freedom of religion is abrogated.

all you speak is bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=QjvfaZIDLCg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=510&v=_-6RyZScmB0
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=SnITHRb3hKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Sorry, I don't follow.

I'm blessed enough to have white skin and mostly white features actually, and everyone thinks I'm Russian or Western European until I tell them otherwise.

>>no source

if you would have any idea about your own holy book, if you would have any idea about your religion, you'd know that god loves the muslims and punishes the infidels.

you just dont want to know i guess.

Seriously, play the Quran game, ok? Take your Quran, open it at random, find the abhorrent passage. 9/10 times there will be something on either page.

The other Quran game is even easier. Get quoted a peaceful passage by a Muslim, read it and the very next verse. Chances are the next verse is abhorrent and may actually cancel out the intent of the previous verse.

A good example is "No compulsion in religion." (Quran 2:256)
Those who disbelieve will be "companions in the fire." (Quran 2:257)

You may look white, but you aren't.

My point is Islam is the problem. Christianity's saving grace is Jesus himself he actually did teach peace unlike Muhammad, who preached peace only for those who listen to everything he says.

All the bad stuff in the Bible is eclipsed by what Jesus says as he is the central and most important figure. Unfortunately Islam's central figure was a warlord and many Muslims today follow in his footsteps just as they were commanded to.

>Islam is not the problem
507-510
So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
>Sure not suspiciously Dangerous sounding at all!

White muslim here, totally agree

So cute tho

>no timestamp
>obvious bait thread

Yes the Qur'an says God loves Muslims, but he doesn't say only Arabs can be Muslims and everyone else is automatically an infedel regardless. The prophet even preached that Islam has no race.

>using the only 3 out of 48 muslim countries without problems as an example

>imblying we have a secret society
Its not like we're organized all that much.
We barely have a centralized religion compared to Catholics.
Growing up we're taught that lying is never allowed unless you're about to face torture/death. Only the Shiites stress that later rule.

Very good, I'm happy we agree on that. I would love to find a woman from some Eastern country, because they are based. The only problem is that I'm Orthodox Christian (I know there are also Orthodox there, and Coptic people). I'm rather rich and would plan to live in Moscow with her, is that possible?

Are you serious?

I obviously just picked the few ones that weren't africans or middle easterners.

Because that was my entire point. Islam is only bad because the people who practice it are normally niggers and sandniggers.

Kazakhstan isn't 100% muslim. Lot's of russian people live there. Even their islam is very-very moderate, and some amount of atheists are there - more then in other muslim countries.

muslim = islam = arab

true, its not about race. ("anymore" one would have to add. because during the first generations after mohammed arab muslims were above other muslims.)

You should try Christianity instead. Check this out:
>Everyone is super chill and likes everyone, regardless of religion
>You still get to worship a god, but it's real
>You can wear, eat and drink whatever you like
>You get to go to heaven when you die

It's seriously a massive improvement.

This is hilarious to me.

This is literally:

>IT'S NOT RACE, IT'S JUST THEIR CULTURE AND HOW THEY WERE RAISED.

We're no more racist than whitey and typically just about equally as zealous.
Half the muslims I've been with are all about "Convincing those kuffar" same goes for Christians.

Also you say that Islam is a form of nationalism but thats inaccurate. Every muslim would love a caliphate but you'll never see them discussing the idea of merging. Each Muslim thinks his/her country should be head or the capital of the muslim caliphate. Which is ironic because they care far more about their tribe than their country.

Dude, Muslims worship the same god as Christians and Jews.

> Even their islam is very-very moderate

WOW. IT'S ALMOST LIKE THAT WAS MY POINT.

WHEN ISLAM IS PRACTICED BY ACTUAL HUMANS, IT'S NOT THAT BAD.

And if you want a high % Muslim, fine, use Indonesia.

There are passages in the bible about killing non believers and dietary restrictions that are just as severe. It's just that modern Christians don't practice that shit because they're white, and therefore smart enough to be reasonable.

Gee that doesn't sound half bad, it's almost as though it's the one true faith and everything else is deceitful trickery

Man, they sure are going about it wrong then haha

I mean for most of them Islam is like some part of culture, not religion they take 100%-serious.

Islam is the most evil religion possible. It would be for the best if it was eradicated entirely. All Muslims should leave their obviously charlatanic murder cult.

>death cult founded by arabs

>they don't represent Islam

Fuck man are you retarded? You got cucked by these ragheads into submitting to their satanic moon god and now you claim they have nothing to do with Islam?

plz be troll

Oh. Okay. Well...

WOW. IT'S ALMOST LIKE THAT WAS MY POINT.

WHEN ISLAM IS PRACTICED BY ACTUAL HUMANS, IT'S NOT THAT BAD.

Lol if you think Allah is the same God as that of the Bible. If you read both, it's pretty obviously not the same entity.

After winning the battle of Ullasis, Mohammed's close companion Khalid spent three days beheading 70,000 people.

Muslims and Arabs are both shit.Muslims that aren't arab are cancer and Arabs that aren't Muslim are also cancer.

Think about Arabs as roaches and Islam as ebola. You don't want roaches, and you really don't want roaches with ebola. But even without roaches ebola can still cause harm.

but it is... How can you even say that though?
Did you even read the old testament of the same bible?
Tell me that the old testament and new testament God are the same then. :^)

So, you're a redneck who thought the prospects for fucking your cousin have increased since your Allah condones having incest babies with them?

the girl in the OP is a muslim girl who got betrayed by a girl she was sexting and had all her nudes dumped on a photobucket ccount called mayallahforgiveme001

she's a fucking sexy little tart

there are also a bunch of screencaps of her texts and online interactions

there's plenty of examples of delicious hypocrisy as she presents herself and even believes herself to be a pious, serious, practicing muslim while sending nudes and videos of herself fingering herself.

Fuck I want to find a hot muslim girl who has never done anything in real life but is bursting with sexual frustration that she can't help but let leak out.

But your restrictions are just as severe.
Did you not read any of Leviticus?

how can I get a muslim gf?

Eh, that's just some old stuff. Probably shouldn't take it too seriously these days.

All religion is cancer.

christians dont care too much about the old testament. they think that gods alliance with the jews is redeemed and over. the commands of the old testament are irrelevant to christians.

muslim girls like her either get married straight out of highschool or succumb to sexual frustration and find a guy to fuck or be in a sexual relationship with early on.

you have a narrow window of time to get in there before she loses her purity or get snatched up forever.

The other muslim girls who manage to stay virgins until they get married in their twenties have true discipline that they definitely won't break for a kuffar.

>God gives you different instructions depending on generation.
Its not like society actually changed all that much until the Renaissance or the industrial era.
Maybe God should have sent a prophet then.
Why?
Is Moses not a role model?

The Old and New "Testament" is like a last will and "testament". It is a contract. Old Testament is the contract made with the jews. Jesus came and made the New Testament. Very common misunderstanding.

Fuck off filthy degenerate. You pigs are barbaric animals and so is your disgusting "religion". I don't know why we haven't nuked the Middle East yet

Post her pics breh

>Why?
>Is Moses not a role model?

was about to explain then remembered where i am ... so ... just fucking google it faggot!

Im trying fuck a muslim broad, hard as ef

you're actually right bro.

muslims aren't all cancerous.

Just look at malaysians and malaysian immigrants.

almost all of them are muslim but:
-they commit very low levels of crime percapita like other east asians
-they're economically productive like other east asians
-they don't demand sharia law like arabs and pakis and afghans
-they don't try and spread islam like arabs, pakis and afghans
-they don't commit terrorist attacks in europe like arabs and pakis and afghans

south east asian muslims are benign due to civilised, orderly asian culture.

it's only islam in any other race of people that is cancer