Niggerindians

What do you think of southern indians who are darker than nogs themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/30/rape-eight-month-old-baby-sickens-india/1078159001/
indiatoday.in/india/story/pune-girl-gang-rape-minor-boys-and-teenager-kondhwa-police-1112553-2017-12-22
indianexpress.com/article/india/dalit-girls-mutilated-body-found-in-jind-probe-points-to-gangrape-5024696/
pri.org/stories/2018-01-11/spain-gang-rape-case-focuses-young-womans-social-media-behavior-days-after
outlookindia.com/website/story/12-year-old-girl-mauled-to-death-by-strays-while-defecating-in-the-open/306613
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What race are they tho?
They have Caucasoid skulls but with black skins.

Caucasoids.
Just dark-skinned Caucasoids, no joke.

Completely Caucasoids? Or mixed?

All Indians are equally shit regardless what part of India they are from

Russians and Indians have so much in common!

Richest ethnic group in the USA actually.

Having anything in common with r*ssians just proves how shitty you are. R*ssian subhuman filth are the bottom of the barrel.

I like r*ssians :(

im afraid of them, they look like the devil

They are dravidians

It's a linguistic definition, dumb fag

me on the right.

Calm your tits, toilet skipper, you are ugly as fuck and clearly genetically related to abos.

Lol, Santiago is mad.
Calm down Santiago.

POO

They're caucasians. Literally most of the planet is caucasian in some form or the other, aboriginals, mongoloids and negroids are a minority. Mongoloids might outnumber cacausoids at some point though, considering their rapid breeding rate.

Wow. India BTFO'd by Spain.
How will I ever recover?

Are South Indians really much darker than North Indians?
Is the difference really that significant?

IN

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/30/rape-eight-month-old-baby-sickens-india/1078159001/

See

THE

indiatoday.in/india/story/pune-girl-gang-rape-minor-boys-and-teenager-kondhwa-police-1112553-2017-12-22

lawl.

if you believe /po/, yes.

Poo in loo is what you want
Not poo in the loo. Why are you so dumb and angry, Santiago?

LOO

indianexpress.com/article/india/dalit-girls-mutilated-body-found-in-jind-probe-points-to-gangrape-5024696/

not so fast, Marco

pri.org/stories/2018-01-11/spain-gang-rape-case-focuses-young-womans-social-media-behavior-days-after

How tall are you Santiago?

Stay safe, Pajeet

outlookindia.com/website/story/12-year-old-girl-mauled-to-death-by-strays-while-defecating-in-the-open/306613

1,86, why?

Damn, thought you'd be shorter than that, Santi. All the faggy Spaniards here are in their 170s.

I would like to have a good-looking south indian GF (already sounds like nonsence, huh). Just a little lighter than oppic dude

>Between 1914 and 2014, the average height of Indian men increased by about 3cm to reach 165cm (5'5")

Those guys by being in their 170s are much taller than you...

>being this autistic.

>bring this buttblasted

Indians are well known manlets, no idea why you brought the height in first place...

Much taller than "you". Lol. Santi please.
If only you knew how statistics work.

>doesn't know that he's talking to two Pajeets.

13 cms is a lot, Pajeet, dunno what you are talking about.

>Average height is 165cm, that's why they are taller than you.
I was talking about personal anecdotes, dumb Santiago.
I personally know I'm taller than half the faggy Spaniards in here.

Nobody cares about your shitty personal life, Pajeet. You are as tall as our women.

Wow. You really are dumb, aren't you, Santiago? And angry. Calm down Santi.
Breathe in. Breathe out.

I know an Indian that is from Ethiopia and he is darker than most blacks

Maybe his mother got blacked.

South indians have dravidian and australoid admixture, north ones are more caucasoid

Its not just Sup Forums its generally what it is.

Paki mode engaged

Most of our Indians were Tamil migrants and some Punjabis
They're pretty okay desu, really loud and fun people.
>Fun fact: The Tamil Chola Kingdom once ruled Malaya

>posts in a thread
>indian anons stop posting
Wtf

hello ;)
make a /sag/ asap

1 rupee first

talha , you're not funny anymore.

THOSE PAPER SWAN FUCKERS ARE SHITTALKING US??!?

Why does there always end up being so much hate in every India-related thread? Guys, we are a fucked up country, we have problems, but how do those problems affect you all in ant way?

hehe street pooper xd

Not you again? FUCKING HELL.

I'd crap on a street desu. Just to try it on for size. Maybe I'd like it.

Why are so many Indians such think skinned cunts? You'd think people who routinely poo all over the ground would be able to handle a bit of shit flinging online. You cunts really ought be the kings of banter because there's no sense of dignity to face with.
Stop treating places like Sup Forums like sacred cow. Think of it more like a designated beach; let it all out.

ちょっと聞いてパジット。貴方は色んな悪意や侮辱なコメントに襲われるけどワタクシが話したいのは違い. 貴方はありのままにまで完璧だ. 聞いてる、ダーリン?カンペキ。
決して変わらないで
貴方は全ての必要な物や望もものに足る
ワタクシの為に無事に居てくれ

He's the only faggot. The others are hiding under memeflags on Sup Forums

ちょっと聞いて蛙君。貴方は色んな悪意や侮辱なコメントに襲われるけどワタクシが話したいのは違い. 貴方はありのままにまで完璧だ. 聞いてる、ダーリン?カンペキ。
決して変わらないで
貴方は全ての必要な物や望もものに足る
ワタクシの為に無事に居てくれ

>貴方が苦しむのを考えるとこんな風になるよ

>Stop treating places like Sup Forums like sacred cow. Think of it more like a designated beach; let it all out.

the hate gets me every time.

>how do those problems affect you all in ant way?

You ruin Cryptos pajeet