Hey, Sup Forums!

Hey, Sup Forums!

I'm residing here in the United States for a few days, and I was wondering.

Which state is the American equivalent to India?

The entire NYC subway smells like piss and shit so you'll probably feel at home down there.

it's funny because I'm from Australia,

Mississippi, Louisiana, basically any of the deep south states.

>low education
>low income
>hot and humid
>religious nuts everywhere
>backwards views on women's rights
>rampant racial discrimination against people with darker skin

Fucking cuck, no suprise from a leaf.

We have a lot of literal Indians here in Northern Virginia. Does that count?

What are you doing over there cunt

NoVA is so depressing....

one of my family members died here and I'm participating in the funeral.

Hicksville, NY

Hmmmm....

Sorry to hear that m8o

If you think the south actually discriminates against black you have never been there, the Midwest is far more segregated than the south. But of course you might know that if you didn't believe everything tv and college proffesors tell you.

:)

shameful bump

Mississippi is the least educated and developed I believe. Also high nigger population

WA the eastside or bellevue area (microsoft cheap workers) all indian. no designated shitting streets though. your out of luck on that one.

Minority here, have lived in every region but the West and the West Coast. South is politically incorrect, but not racist. They won't have a problem with you. You'll be expected to behave 'white' in the East Coast (i.e. integrate). Midwest is quite segregated and somewhat racist.

Don't go to Oklahoma because the cops there are fucks and will search your entire vehicle.

>Which state is the American equivalent to India?
why are pakis so delusional

>backwards views on women's rights
Cuck everything else is true but caring about women's rights is a white knight action/