Katrina Pierson Needs To Go

Can we all just agree that this broad needs to go. She fucked up once last week and we gave her a pass. But, I guess she just misstated on CNN that Obama was responsible for the invasion of Iraq.

I don't think she's genuinely that stupid, but she is fucking up way too much as of late. It's time to for her to go. She's doing way more damage than good at this point and frankly she is bringing nothing but bad vibes to the campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soros.dcleaks.com/
this kills the shills

Not Iraq, but Afghanistan. My bad.

The entire election now is just a shitstorm of bad allegations and bad facts.

People still mention shit that was disproven a year or more ago. It's just ridiculous.

It all makes sense when you realize Trump is working with Clinton to get her elected, and walking the fine line between making sure he loses and not making it obvious he's taking a dive in order to keep his legions of retard supporters from killing him.

Facts don't matter in this election though

Fuck off shill. Don't you recognize a jew front site when you see one? It's just information George Soros WILLINGLY leaked to give the opposition something to pounce on and waste time on! He's trying to take your attention away from the REAL issues. You fucking purple-pilled, but so close to the true red-pill. Learn the truth.

She's getting paid to be a stupid cunt on television.
Yes, I agree with you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

No one gives a shit because you can't hear it throughout the whole anti-trump noise.

Those videos are great reasons why I'm voting for Hillary!!

Video 1 is an obvious attempt to smear her campaign, I'll admit she makes stupid over-exageratted facial expressions but your grasping at straws.

video 2, 3, and 4 all show her being WAY tougher than limp wristed Trump towards Iran. Basically telling them if they step out of line she'll fuck them up.

If Trump said the same thing as Hillary did in video #3 you'd guys say how BASED he is.

But Sup Forums is too obsessed with Jew ran alt-right news to listen to what either candidate says, just what the news TELLS them to hear.

SAD!

Lambright

>Mass murder is awesome!

>I love killing people!

Typical clinton psychopath.

Hey, does this have anything on Steven Mnuchin, Trumps Finance Chairman that received $1 billion from Soros to start Dune Capital??

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

he

Thanks for correcting the record!

Sometimes I lie awake at night in glee wondering which Middle Eastern country Hillary will topple for us next

This unfortunately, it's the only explanation for Trump trying to sabotage the entire GOP and constantly saying stupid shit that gets him in trouble.

Yeah no she's fine
Next week she'll btfo someone

I do agree though Trump and associates are not allowed to make mistakes
The media will jump on it as fast as they can

Because she is destroying all your Marxist faggot comrades in the media? She's so alpha based- you get no shekels for this one, little bitch. If you don't love Katrina, you are a traitorous faggot who will die.

Katrina is perfect in every way and you should be ashamed of yourself for wanting to fire a strong black woman because she intimidates you.

>Can we all just agree that OP needs to go. He fucked up once by being born and we gave him a pass. But, I guess he just misstated on Mongolian Wood Carving Board that Obama was responsible for the invasion of Iraq (he's not, it's Afghanistan. CNN™)

>I don't think he's genuinely that stupid, but he is fucking up way too much as of late. It's time to for him to go kill himself. He's doing way more damage than good at this point and frankly he is bringing nothing but bad vibes to life in general.

This is the same idiot who said "who cares? They're muslims."

but that never happened

I feel fantastic.

she meant to say Obama was responsible for sending 60,000 additional troops to afghanistan, about three times as many as where there before.