Why is there no happening thread

why is there no happening thread

tonights the night Sup Forums

previous happenings not happening doesnt make it any less likely of happening

really we have always just been anticipating THE happening

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/2016/02/globalist-agenda-watch-update-1-did-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-reveal-the-date-of-the-olympic-terror-attack/
redefininggod.com/2016/08/your-guide-to-the-operational-launch-of-the-nwo-in-2016/
redefininggod.com/2016/08/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-16-why-putin-and-xi-will-announce-their-new-gold-standard-on-september-5/
imdb.com/title/tt2384811/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If there is some sort of manufactured apocalypse tomorrow (there won't be), we should focus on hunting down those responsible instead of accepting their packaged solution.

Anyone with a radio, we should all have MURS 4 programmed and use that as our standard fallback.

it aint manufactured its an actual apocalypse

whether its nukes, yellowstone ,earthquakes

Protestants
Actually
Believe
This

Doubtful. Unless you can prove that someone out there has extremely accurate precognition, I'll go with the age old "it was planned".

>previous happenings not happening doesnt make it any less likely of happening

>christcucks actually tried to convince me it was happening
>nothing will happen at all

No amount of fedora reaction images will save you tomorrow.

But muh God forsaken Illumanti! Muh New World Order herald by the Anti-Christ! Muh Book of Revelations!

That population number is for US alone. It will never reach 500,000,000.

no everything on the guidestones is talking about global government

watch as nothing happens

happenings are usually uncalled and random

>some faggot put stones in some god forsaken place and dumbasses take it literally

the amount of effort you have to put into shit to make people fall for stunts is laughable, I could burn "THE WORLD WILL END ON SEPTEMBER FIRST, 2017" into a skyscraper and some dumbasses will fall for it.

we happening people arent concerned about the date like i said

its only THE HAPPENING that were anticipating

it doesnt matter if its tomorrow or in 8 months its coming

but it wont happen tonight. don't get your hopes up

I shit you not. The Masonic Center here in Tokyo have been cleared for the past couple of days.

redefininggod.com/2016/02/globalist-agenda-watch-update-1-did-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-reveal-the-date-of-the-olympic-terror-attack/

redefininggod.com/2016/08/your-guide-to-the-operational-launch-of-the-nwo-in-2016/

redefininggod.com/2016/08/globalist-agenda-watch-2016-update-16-why-putin-and-xi-will-announce-their-new-gold-standard-on-september-5/

Don't you realise that we STOP the happenings?

We are the last line of defence. Punching shadowy enemies and hiding from those we protect.

Truly our powers of vision are in fact a curse.

More like the initiation of economic collapse.

Who says it has to be one day of catastrophic death and destruction? Why can't it just be the day a decision was made that leads to slow decay years later?

When will they learn? Nothing, I mean nothing will happen if the masses are aware of it. Thanks to the Internet, many have been cancelled.

the bible says it lasts 7 1/2 years but it begins with one catastrophic moment

> a fat basement dweller thinks hes a martyr, covert operations just flood his basement with carbon monoxide and the news blame it on bad ventilation

you've watched V for vendetta to many times user..

Normally you can see people entering and leaving every single day, but now - nothing

Why are you arbitrarily basing this off the bibble?

new world order is in the bible and everyone knows thats whats ocming

Protestant
Confirmed

>Why is there no happening thread
Because there is no happening.

Wasn't there a Holiday on the 11th in Japan? Extended weekend maybe?

nice pics bro

It's Sunday here, but even during The Golden week there have been people. I live 3 mins from that building.

Exactly. If a "predicted happening" reaches internet, it usually never happens.

imdb.com/title/tt2384811/

Watch this

Atlanta here, just got approached by a dark-skinned guy with the typical Muslim beard while in a parking lot. Guy said he was looking for a cd, and was driving what looked like the Mercedes version of a Ford transit van. Silver, no plates on the back.