Reddit censoring this info with shadowbans

Last 2 steps to ensure TRUMP IS POTUS.

#1.
The consensus to closing out the presidential election is to have exit polling at each and every precinct during the actual voting process to crush and contest voter fraud.

#2.
In addition in every voting location we need firefighters policemen etc and Citizens to watch and document any and all attempts to vote multiple times.

Update:
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
Request:
How can I contact fraternity of police organisation and other respected organizations so that they might make this effort really take off after all we only have 50 some odd days until voting.

Full step by step guide to conduct legal exit polling.

m.wikihow.com/Conduct-a-Local-Election-Exit-Poll

Update:
The FBI only needs to see 2% or more difference in voting results and exit polling results to warrant a full investigation into fraud in any given voting location! Just 2%!

Roger stone says Restoreamericasgreatness.org is aiming to register a million new voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/13/reddit-moderator-demodded-supporting-trump/
soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/2012/Results/General/2012_Niobrara_County_General_PbP.pdf
stonecoldtruth.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been thinking about this for a while too, let's try to get the meme engine started on it

Voter fraud is extraordinarily rare though. Watching people and exit polls won't do anything.

Election fraud, fraud by the poll workers and machines, that's the actual threat. Effort should be focused on a paper receipt trail for voting machines, provisional vote fuckery resolved, and making sure submissions by area leaders aren't fraudulant.

I'll fight whatever observer Trump hires. I don't give a shit if you vote red or blue but you are not going to sit there and intimidate people or harass them about what your delusional ass thinks is "cheating".

This. The fraud happens at a higher level than voting booths.

This would change very little I think.

Trumpcucks already looking for excuses for when Trump loses.

>he thinks voter fraud doesn't happen regularly in this country
wew lad

wtf

If you get an exit poll on a massive scale it has a very small confidence interval, which means that the data cant be fudged that much without something seeming out of place.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/13/reddit-moderator-demodded-supporting-trump/

You do realize it will happen at a machine level?

Nonsensical reply. We know exactly who counts and announces the results this is going to work.

Explicitly state's how to do this in a legal non harassing manner.

Out out out

"It" is going to be contested and defeated.

Machines formerly knows as diebold only work on masses who are not vigilant.

Fewer than 1000 cases in the entire country in the last 12 years? Even assuming this image is legit?

Lad, Trump is down by tens of millions of votes.

Oh calm your tits. Obama sent out the black panthers both times.

Just checking, do you actually think Obama controls the Black Panthers?

Do you think Trump actually controls Sup Forums?

Nope, not at all.

Obama got 100% in some precincts. Not a smidge of corruption.

www.cbsnews.com/news/romney-earned-zero-votes-in-some-urban-precincts/

This shouldn't be a surprise. Correct the Record has now overrun r/politics and most the bernie supporters have either lost hope or started shilling Hillary because they will take their virtue signaling straight to the voting booth since they "can't vote for a racist bigot".

Come on, I want to hear you say 'yes.'

Remember when Obummer disavowed all the Panther party voter intimidation? Me neither.

1 case =/= 1 vote
you fucking retard

also source is on image you disinfo nigger

>Lad, Trump is down by tens of millions of votes.

Romney got 100% in some precincts too. What's your point?

Whatever the case, we should remain vigilant and entertain every single scenario to root out all potential corruption.

Stories about cats getting summoned for jury duty and dead people voting are commonplace. Voter fraud is rampant.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off and die.

I live in Alabama which won't be close but I'm near the Georgia border which should be. Am I able to drive across and volunteer there?

Wikihow tells you all details and who to contact should you have any unanswered questions

In order for total voter fraud to affect an election in a meaningful way, yet for these statistics to be accurate, one would need to assume authorities are HILARIOUSLY inept at catching fraudulent voters.

God! This sounds so good!
Organically relying on active & retired Police & Veterans as natural allies in the fight against voter fraud.
It sounds so good.
Just the idea alone will make the Cabal squirmy and psychotically reactive.
This is fuckin it!

Is it truly virtue signalling to not vote for a candidate whom your preferred candidate hates and is opposed to on most issues.

FFS CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE ME WITH A SURVIVAL DUMP PLS

Are you,and I am asking this in all seriousness, retarded? What the fuck des exit polling do to help you stop voter fraud? At most, it will show you where maybe it happened, after it is too late to stop it.

County GOP will be doing that everywhere, it is standard practice. Call them and volunteer. You'll be bored, though, nobody but a total moron tries to vote twice at the same precinct. What you want to do is watch for things like some guy in a big rental van, pulling up to vote with a bunch of homeless guys. Take pictures, share them to surrounding precincts. The way to vote multiple times in a Presidential election is to run that van around town -- you do not have to be a registered voter or live in the precinct to vote in a Presidential election, so somebody that wants to do it could run vans of homeless around to vote 4-5 times. Used to do ballot security for the GOP in NC, we used to see a little of that but not much any more.

hahaha nigger this cannot be real.
Are you serious, grown nigger men in fucking costumes trying to look intimidating? with fucking BERETS?

HAHAHA wtf no way people like this exist in real life, I would laugh right in their monkey faces. HAHAHAHA im dying here this cannot be rreal. HAAH LMAO

What exactly are you looking for?

It does, and it also happens that people trying to commit fraud are stopped or dissuaded by vigilant poll watchers.

Note to inevitable "There are almost no cases" posters -- successful voter fraud is, by definition , not detected.

Original bpanthers was 2 armed Guys following around cops hoping to deter police brutality In Chicago I believe? It grew and was then co opted.

Anything and everything regarding survival, weapons, food, ect. Somebody dumped a 4gb file on mega but the file always broke while downloading. I just want something to rely on if SHTF

Solid black urban boxes? Yeah, he probably did. They are close to 100% without a black candidate for President.

This country needs an enema.

Really? Source by any chance? You may be right but I'd be surprised.

Calls me rakka on the Sabbath day and proceeds to bait, everything you asked is explained in Original post.

Btfo

Contact Alabama state GOP HQ and ask. They and county parties will be running any ballot security and poll watchers in the state. That is not handled at the national level, and m understanding is that Trump is not organizing anything beyond what the party does in the states, though that might change.

As if we can trust Trumpshills to do the exit polling...............................

You have never worked in a US election, I can tell. It is not nearly as bad as it was ten years ago, but it happens very frequently.

Here's the first example I found - soswy.state.wy.us/Elections/Docs/2012/Results/General/2012_Niobrara_County_General_PbP.pdf

In the "Warren - Rennard's Garage 1-2" precinct, Romney/Ryan got 60 votes, Obama/Biden got 0.

What you explained makes no sense. They are not going to go back and overturn an election bacuse you find a few precincts out of whack -- even if you find thousands, unless the other side is very, very stupid, and investigation will be inconclusive.

What you want to do is stop is from happening, not be in a position to whine impotently about it afterwards.

>Being able to say "We won" is the gal, not "We was robbed..."

No.

OK, thanks. 100% of 60is statistically meaningless. 100% of an urban black precinct with a thousand voters is a more unlikely number -- except that poor blacks voting for the first black President when their precinct is normally 98-99% Democrat is not all that surprising -- though you'd think at least one voter would make a mistake.

I've heard some talk about taping a "T" on your shirt/blouse as an implicit admission of Trump support. That way video/image evidence supports.
Trump merely bringing this up a few times will create supporter solidarity.
The fact we're discussing this 90 days out makes me optimistic.

You would, however, not be allowed to do that inside the polling place.

>Trumpfags this delusional that they're monitoring voter fraud 3 MONTHS before the actual election
I can't wait to drink the tears of you dumb trumpholes after a HILLARY BLOWOUT.

>You have never worked in a US election, I can tell.
No shit, buddy. I'm a fucking Leaf.

Trump should set up a number and computer shit so everyone who votes Trump can text that number after they vote.
Simple

If the polls are fucked, they'll be able to prove it

Mr.Trump. I want to be American and I'm full of great ideas.
Hire me please.

No brakes!

Thats actually very low and less than 0.01% in most cases

#PREVENTVOTERFRAUD
#NOVOTINGFRAUD

I like this, the only way $hillary can win is rigging it or taking him out

Reminder, the electronic polling stations' software could easily be modified to rig the election - Transparency of the source code needs to be demanded

Those (((sources))) kek

>W-WE CAN DO IT GUYS

>implying the supreme court won't overturn an election based on a trump shill claiming he saw a van of homeless ppl at two precincts

That's the point of exit polls, you absolute dope.

Doesn't it make sense, that like you get a stamp on your hand when finished voting, "I voted," or something along those lines, with temporary permanent ink? Two people a voting venue, one goes stamps, one checks for stamps. At least people couldn't go multiple times

>Reddit censoring this info with shadowbans
As if you even know what a shadowban is.

>As if we can trust Trumpshills to do the exit polling...............................
They can subcontract longroom.com to do it.

Trumpshills include police, non/active military, firemen, national guard & border patrol. I think we'll demonstrate competence.

Request:
Help getting original post down to 140 characters to fit in Twitter.

Grandma Nixon: 'I am not a Crook!'

Could you turns my text file into an image and I'll just fill the tweet itself with things like #electiontheft and what not

If only I had a pc

Sure..............................Trumpshills are not corrupt at all..........................no breaking into servers and emails....................

Well i like your thinking and your drive.
Contact Roger Stone, tell him you want to mobilize 4chanz/theDonald army, come back here w his strategy and may God have mercy on the shills.
stonecoldtruth.com/contact/

Seth Rich is the leak.
DNC killed their own.
You are an active accomplice.
Get legal and psycholilogical help while you still can.

I just need my post turned into an image xD

Oh I see. OK.
It's not clear to me how that information compactly fits into 1 Twitter ready image.

>be progammer
>know how to debug shit
>TRY TOUCHING THE AREA ABOVE THE NAME, TRY SELECTING THE OTHER NAME
>REEEEEEEE

Well he did try checking the other option above and the name selected fine so it doesn't seem to be like the screen is misconfigured

???????

Smh

Get redpilled faggot, or prove this video wrong. I dare you.

1 bitcoin to anyone who proves this video is false.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ&t=0s

Thanks a whole new avenue to spread the original post, got anymore of these?

Spread the original post people.

OK. What the fuck is this Trump? I went to OP's link

>donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

And signed up for more information about election observation and he's forcing me to make a donation just to go any further?

You don't have to go through him to be an observer but I assume he asks for a donation for a couple of reasons. For starters imho the cheapest way to figure if the person signing up is really comitted to being an trustworthy observer for a specific voting location is via donation, thus when it comes time to see how many precincts are not going to be staffed he can then contract retired police etc to fill the remaining spots. All in a timely under budget and ahead of schedule manner.

just click the arrow to skip it, moron

The same FBI that the Clintons control?

There are good people in U.S. state and federal government...

So no one can turn the original post into a beautiful image to bypass Twitter character limit?

>Jeffrey Minter
Wait wait
Not YAK?

Or some other Jeff Minter?

There's like 80 cumulative years worth of survivalist videos on youtube. Have fun innawoods, boil your water.

DOJ =/= FBI. The FBI is investigating their shit again despite the block put up by the DOJ.

That crowd!