I believe this is your captain america is one of the few actually funny bits

i believe this is your captain america is one of the few actually funny bits

hes doing it on purpose you autistic retard

but yes the visuals looked trash and the film is very poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how faggots can't criticize any other part of the movie other than the airport sequence and even then it's the most nitpicky autistic bullshit ever.

What else is there to talk about in the movie? I can't even remember who's the bad guy.

noone remembers anything else about the movie

>I can't even remember who's the bad guy.
Iron Man

Ok guy, time to take it easy on DCEU movies.
OP is clearly feeling upset about it.

A Sokovian soldier whose family is killed during the battle with Ultron.

There's actually some really good acting in this movie. OP is being retarded and doesn't understand humor when he sees it. I'm assuming brain damage.

Anybody can tell the scenes are suppose to be comedic. They just aren't funny. That's the problem. See when you have taste you don't need a laughtrack to make you feel like part of the crowd.

reminder that kevin smith said the airport battle was the best scene in and hero movie, and maybe the best scene in any movie
reminder that the russos called this movie the godfather of superhero movies
reminder that they are all 3 of them hacks.

Because visually, it's the worst part. Story-wise, the movie made no sense and was an even lamer excuse for Tony and Steve to fight than what was drummed up in Batman vs Superman.

>boring airport terminal on a cloudy day
Did any of these people really dream of being filmmakers as kids?

Oh look. Another DCshill bread.
What's that? 20 today? I seriously hope you guys are getting paid for this.

Marvel movies are garbage. DC is also garbage.

I really hate how Ironman and Warmachine are so calm and monotone and though their characters are supposed to be flying through the fucking air dodging debris and arrows.

Embarrassing.
On a quarter-billion budget it looks like a made-for-TV flick. The producers probably fucked off to Cancun with the dosh and left it to the Marvel fanboys to guarantee that sweet profit.

I don't remember the CGI Stark's head and body looking that bad

How can someone who thinks Larry Fong is someone of importance criticize any film?

Specifically a tasteless coward mobile poster

>When the acting is bad and the lame quips fall short, blame it on the audience for not understanding humor
The absolute state of the MCU, everybody

It being cloudy makes the overused CGI 100x more easy to render

Yeah, if it's 1998 and you're Roland Emmerich.

1) Marvel movies are great. They are fun and interesting, and are good for all audiences.
2) DC movies arent bad per say, they just have a narrow audience. One with neckbeards, fedoras, and one who thinks they are more intellectual than they really are.

>See when you have taste
Hahahahahaha, go fuck yourself, fedora.

>good for all audiences
Who talks like this?

This video is sped up. This is not actually how it went.

He though
>I believe this is yours, Captain America
was a poorly delivered dramatic line. He's fucking retarded and so are you.

Didn't he cry while watching Flash TV series or something? He must be clinically retarded.

Not an expert on CGI, did they choose an airport in a cloudy day to go easy on shadows and other lighting effects?

Yeah, Spider-Man also looks really fake.

Remember when Disney wasn't scared of a challenge?
youtube.com/watch?v=RWtt3Tmnij4

Man... watching that movie as a child was incredible.

no style + no love = shit results

Or if it's the 1970s and you're George Lucas? But by all means, go ahead and borrow some more RLM talking points, you 16 year old wanker.

Lucas shot The Star Wars with a budget of 13 million dollars and created the mechanisms of modern special effects. Marvel movies are NBC sitcoms with better merchandise.

Damn, people are lazy as fuck nowadays.