Well, Sup Forums? How's it feel knowing that a young cow somewhere was killed for your glass of milk?

Well, Sup Forums? How's it feel knowing that a young cow somewhere was killed for your glass of milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfGMYdalClU
site.people.com/food/rio-olympics-usa-vegan-weightlifter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems like a pretty good trade OP

Now im hungry you cunt

Bretty good.

they should have fought back instead of being domesticated

do they really kill the cow to get its milk out or is this just a meme

Are you going to eat that burger?

Feels good. That's the point they serve.

If they don't talk, they aren't equal, and animals eat each other anyway.

>cookie dough died for this

Veganism is the sad result of a morally corrupt mind. Reconsider your life.

Noice.

Boo hoo, nigger.

>the only reason I ever got to experience life was so that I may eventually serve the purpose I was bred for

I fail to see a problem

Instead of eating the bull, you prep it.

why does he always wear that backwards cap like an 8 year old boy

>tfw I used to milk cows in 34C plus weather
I hate milk, it makes me sick every time I see it.

>34C
are you not burger?

tasty as fuck

to prevent his hairs from getting in the food? hurr

If killing was part of the milk extraction it wouldn't be a profitable industry at all you dingus

These animals have been bred and their sole reason for existing is for our consumption. Cry me a fucking river.

I'm drinking milk right now. :^)

>I died for this...

OP is right. You all should take a hard look at yourselves, otherwise you don't have the right to claim that you are 'redpilled'

youtube.com/watch?v=WfGMYdalClU

>mfw pic related nigger is vegan and stronger than everyone of you

site.people.com/food/rio-olympics-usa-vegan-weightlifter/

I drink over a half gallon a day, np

P good trade maing

You have to keep the cows pregnant so that they produce milk and often farms will not have the facility to keep the extra calf. 1/4 female calves will be sent to the abattoir and most bull calves.

Feel? I think you mean veal! And it tastes great!

Fuck off Ahmed. Bacon is amazing

Yes, didnt you know milk is actually cow blood?

>Veal.

>his only 2 medals are from 2010 and 2013
>he became a vegan in late 2014

Pretty god damn tasty. You know what, because of you I'm going to go pour myself a nice cold glass of milk. Right. Now.

>You have to keep the cows pregnant so that they produce milk
no they only need to be pregnant once then as long as you keep milking they keep producing

humans are capable of the same thing the term we use is "wet nurse"

(You)

>feel
literally all veganfags have

Wait... What? The cow died after the milk was extracted?

death's taste is just delicious.....besides we're the dominant specie.

>PD: animals will always eat you if within their power because nature doesn't care about feelings

the veal supposedly died
not like they need to kill it, just separate it from the mother

Ah thanks. Veal is delicious!

Where do big cows come from if they kill all the baby ones?

Fear not, for their deaths were not in vain. They were declious.

anyone who has empathy with animals has effectively lowered themselves to the status of an animal

actually; below that, because animals at least eat eachother

but still; vegan and vegetarianism are simply ego masturbation

prove me wrong

AND FOR THAT WE THANK YOU!

>veal was killed for milk

Huh?

It's an animal you RETARD who cares

If you put non dog animals above humans you deserve the chair

just ordinary retarded vegan manipulation

How about niggers?

We are superior
Deal with it

They come from evil WHITE fucking farms. That's why I'm a #hill4shill

>putting dogs above animals
you're a disgrace
>niggers
>human

>dogs above animals
meant to say above humans

Like maybe its just me but that sounds like a pretty fair trade to me.

"Your actions have consequences."

Yeah and it's having a delicious fucking meal.

Cows can't tell what's going on, if it weren't for humans they would just be wandering around aimlessly having sex and eating whatever they can find. And they would turn into an invasive species. Chickens are another species that aren't smart enough to realize what's going on, and they would people overpopulated in the wild and have to be hunted. The only animal on that list I can kind of understand is the pig because they are actually pretty smart.
>pic related
Wut?

male offspring of dairy cows will usually get sent off to be veal, females will be raised to be dairy cows themselves

Is that bitch fucking a dolphin? I think i just found myself a new fetish.

If they did that there wouldn't be any cows. I used to do the A.I and calving at local dairy farms.

I don't drink milk. It's slightly thicker than water and that is fucking disgusting. I imagine drinking milk to be what drinking cum would be like. Just the thought of it fills me with revulsion.

lel no, just swimming

I don't give a fuck if animals die to feed me.

That's the entire idea.

Oh and "that bitch" is Natalia Poklonskaya so you better have some respect.

Nigger detected.

out of curiosity would you guys mind if some sweaty chinese guy killed and ate a dog in front of you

Perhaps if it's a husky

Dogs at least show some degree of consciousness, they are capable of forming bonds, actually caring about other beings. Meanwhile cows are soulless. Have you ever worked on a farm, have you ever seen cows or hogs or chickens? Disgusting and they don't care about anything but themselves.

When in China do as the Chinese do.

It sucks but I don't know what to do about it other than change my own diet. I'm a vegan but its more for the environmental effects of livestock then it is for the animals themselves.

Those animals are just as conscious. Are you dumb.

Tell me have you worked on a farm, until you have you can't say jack about their degree of consciousness.

admittedly limited experience with farmyard animals, though i've heard pigs (at least some breeds??) are of comparable intelligence and socialness to dogs. a pig will join the family in the same way a dog would etc.

not that cows are chickens aren't conscious but whatever

Kek he actually looks better now. Look at the colour of his face and the babysmooth skin

Dogs are different. We created dogs so they could become our companions.

>Cows and chickens are conscious
You've never been around cows and chickens then. They've been our food animals for thousands of years and we've breed them to be food animals so it's entirely natural for us to eat them because that's the purpose we've given them.

No, she just likes dolphins.

>smooth skin
kek, you can't make this up

You know the only reason they eat dogs is because there's an overpopulation of dogs in their countries?

lol he cant star

This makes me not only hungry, it also makes me horny af. I will jerk off to some Wiener Schnitzel.

>the only reason
so not because they taste nice?? if overpopulation was the reason then just cull / sterilise them

Delicious. There'd be a lot less farm animals in the world if we didn't eat them.

Just a peta meme[spoiler]lie[/spoiler].

Yes. Butchering animals should be done in a butcher's shop not in my fucking room.

I've never seen pigs have the same degree of sociality. They are smart but they don't care about others or their own situation. I've had to kill others and even when they saw they didn't care they just kept shitting and eating.

And they don't try to change anything about their environment they don't try to escape unless you chase them. And thats the only time they demonstrate their "intelligence".

Of course I can. All livestock we have are social creatures which is why we were able to domesticate them. "Not caring for others but themselves" is a stupid thing to say. They do form social bonds. I'm not saying you should care about them but what you're saying just straight up isn't true.

Being breed to be fatter and produce more meat doesn't take away consciousness. Nearly all mammals are conscience. Again that makes no sense. You don't need to care but you shouldn't say untruths either.

Of course I would, in the same way I'd be annoyed if someone killed a pig in front of me.
Just because I eat them it doesn't mean I want to watch them die.

In the same way I support hunters but would never want to shoot an animal.

Yeah you haven't worked with animals.

Firstly pigs aren't social remotely, they're okay around other pigs but they don't require it.

Cows aren't social either they're Herd animals there is a difference. They just herd because it provides safety in numbers not for any sort of mental requirement.

Why are sheep following him then?

An Individual being not social or a group is not the same thing as a species being social. Sociality is literary a requirement to be able to domesticate animals.

"Certain animal species, and certain individuals within those species, make better candidates for domestication than others because they exhibit certain behavioral characteristics: (1) the size and organization of their social structure; (2) the availability and the degree of selectivity in their choice of mates; (3) the ease and speed with which the parents bond with their young, and the maturity and mobility of the young at birth; (4) the degree of flexibility in diet and habitat tolerance; and (5) responses to humans and new environments, including flight responses and reactivity to external stimuli."

He's capable of browsing and posting on this sub, so clearly he isn't a burger, but a human being you idiot.

it's a retarded meme. altho commercial dairy cows are kept pregnant 24/7 365, they can easily develop infections in their udders which means extra pus and antibiotics yum yum

>sub

Honestly, yes, I would mind it. I'd call the police since it is illegal to eat dogs here as far as I know.

Most of the farm animals where I live are free range and live better lives than the average american lmao, less unnecessary surgeries and medications.

>sub

WE GOT A REDDITOR OVER HERE BOYS!!!

1 post by ID.

triggered burger detected

Thirsty for some milk.

>burgers
>fit

Is it my dog, or their dog? And are they getting blood on my carpet, or am I at their house?