How come Joey Diaz gets away with using so many popular songs in his podcast?

How come Joey Diaz gets away with using so many popular songs in his podcast?

All other podccast i've seen are fucking terrified to play non free music even the most popular podcast shit themselve if they play a couple of seconds by accident but Joey Diaz burns through several entire songs like nothing

What gives?

he doesn't give a fuck and no one has told him to stop. also, he plays a lot of older shit so who knows, maybe the copyright holders are dead or just too out of touch to know better. could be an interesting thing for some kike lawyer to look into

Because lawyers are a bunch of fuckin momo's

Is this podcast worth watching?
Any great episodes in particular?

Umm Joey doesn't give a FUCK!

>podcast
>watching

The one with Him, Rogan, and Stanhope all fucked up is really fucking entertaining. Stanhope keeps accusing Joey of robbing him jokingly through the whole 4 hours.

I mean, they do roll video during most podcasts these days.

> yfw you only listen to audio and Joe Rogan runs a seven minute video of chimpanzees throwing shit at each other.

He bought a lot of rights at garage sales and such. Some people don't realize what they are worth.

Would you dare to send a copyritght strike to this bad motherfucker? let alone a cease and desist?

>hummus intensifies

I listen to his podcast on youtube and they cut the music every time it plays so it's really weird and awkward

>podcasts

it's an algorithm that detects songs and deletes videos, doesn't go through a person

oh ok there's your answer

Got a link, that sounds like a fucking trip

Lissen here you cocksuckah, back in my day if you had a fucken band, you paid the show to air it.
And now these jellyheads are trying to mute a whole 2 hour broadcast on 5 minutes of their fucken songs, get outta here with that shit

TIP TOP MAGOO COCKSUCKAS

Ddd

That's odd i made this thread because i've been listening to Joey's podcast recently and there are plenty of tracks, listened to the ones with Danny Brown, Joe Rogan and they had songs.

always based joey

cus he pleases sand nigger

Is there a single member of Joe Rogans reddit cult that he didn't indoctrinate into starting a podcast?

Kek

For me is stand up comedian extraordinare Brendan Schaub.

>Mfw

Hate him, dont know why, something bout his voice just makes me want to cro cop someone.

For me it is Bryan the Callen.

dlt

Why does Uncle Joey always use the word "Gentiles" about people other than himself? Serious inquiry here, not Sup Forumstard

Because when he's not pretending he's Italian, he's pretending he's a Jew.

Side effect of urban NJ upbringing.

Remember that he was adopted by families of every possible ethnicity at least for 5 years each even if it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Joey Diaz is THAT guy : the comedian. It's amazing how he is still the least worst person in the Rogan posse.

If you listen to Joey Diaz, please just off yourself.

Thanks. I know that Lee, his assistant, is very Jewish, didn't know if Joey was, like, half-Jew half-Italian and got him the job. I listen to Joey and Fighter&theKid much more than JRE now, they're more laid back and less PC.

But with Fighter&theKid I feel like Callen is in a bad position because Brendan is getting so much more popular, he even stole Rogan's Showtime gig for the McGregor Mayweather bout. Bet he cuts Calllen and Rogan lose in a year.

Some of that's gotta be memory issues from the drugs, but yeah most of his stories are obviously fairy tales. Another effect of being an addict.

I don't really give a shit, as they're mostly funny, but it would be hilarious to see somebody either make a timeline, or just cut together all the stories that don't line up.

What does being "That guy" mean?

They edit out the music audio for the majority of any song on youtube.

He told Lee not to bring Isreal into it.

Tfntk is whack. Bryan pretends to play both sides of the fence but he got me too. He tries to get serious at time but Brendan is a fucking retard.
He is half a eye brow plucking homo who always plays with his disgusting ass shoes.

When Brendan talks about fighting I listen, but he is a pc cuck too.

I watch Joey's periscope vids and he had Pauly Shore over to do a podcast a few weeks ago and ended up cutting it short and never airing it. Only the pre-church video was on Periscope too. Supposedly Pauly got way high and way annoying eating edible pot and Joey shut it down. The next day he tweeted RIP PAULY SHORE and I really thought he had died kek

Like a year ago, I was watching a Joey standup clip, and he told this three minute joke about Jews stealing money, and I fully thought he had to be Jewish to get away with it. Also, every time Ari appears on Rogan he brings up Hebrew School, Israel and Judaism, I feel like he's using Rogan worse than Brendan, had to turn off that Ari hike. So much signaling since he cut his hair.

Yeah, Brendan isn't the brightest bulb, he thought Glasgow was in Ireland. But it works to his advantage, like he didn't know shit about Games of Thrones, his wording, and hung out with the creators.

UUUU

Everubody is crying about them uploading that one but apparently PS asked them to never publish it and is actively hunting down re uploads.

Fucking kek.

people who watched it live said he got way high on the stars of death an started being a dick to Lee which is unacceptable

>podcasts

Something about Joey babblin on while gettin blazed with some Floyd in the background that makes for a really comfy and good day, too much hate in the world these days...

Lol, he passed out one time.

He was talking about blood which he can't handle.

People go crazy every now n then and have to sit on the couch.

Lee and joey are so fat

>Lee and joey are so fat
Unexpected kek.

>Le Uncle Joey.