Tell me your movie ideas so I can steal them. It's not like you're gonna use them

Tell me your movie ideas so I can steal them. It's not like you're gonna use them.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-blog-struggles-founder-wife-identified-jewish-article-1.2948308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a movie about superheroes

A prominent internet Nazi podcast host turns out to be married to a Jewess that promotes LGBT events. Hilarious hijinks ensue as his life gets JIMPACTED and he has to pick up the pieces.

A group of futanari schoolgirls must travel to a distant land a la Lord of The Rings to slay an evil wizard which is threatening to turn them all into standard pussygirls. Along the way, they fight sexy monstergirls, rape a guy in a weird scene that conflicts with the lighthearted tone of the rest, lose a few party members (literally and figuratively), and finally have a............... climactic battle with the wizard (female), who turns them all into frogs and crushes them all with a big clown hammer before going through with her plan any way.

A movie where men are so outcasted and displaced in society they spend all day punching stupid words into a stupid box and clicking on storefronts in foreign languages

Basically Back to the Future, but like an AMC show. Father creates time machine, son steals it and goes on all sorts of wacky adventures to the past and future that may or may not result in time paradox's.

The problem is that the future is so hard to accurately 100% predict that the show would become dated rather quickly

>son steals the time machine and fucks mom

>cease and desist from universal

no Oedipus shit pls

Is that Mike Enochs wife??

I got it!
And indie movie where a guy with a time machine sees a picture if his mom as a teen, goes back in time, rapes her, and as his cockhead splits her hymen open he disappears

>His last words are "Might as well keep it in the family"

Jim Carey isa guy who does a thing a lot and that's hard on his wife/son but then, suddenly, he does opposite of thing and can't stop.

>pause for laugh track
>roll credits and jaunty music over a stillshot of her looking incredibly confused

>fat kike starts a right wing honeypot online
>his communist kike brethren dox him
>hilarity issues

>Executive Producer: Dan Schneider

This nigga saw what I was doing

a movie about white men having too much ice cream.

The tragic downfall of a right wing shock comedy youtube star from having his own tv show to dying on the streets of pneumonia, unable to afford health insurance.

Psych thriller/drama about a well-off but otherwise generally apathetic cosmetic surgeon operating out of Los Angeles in the mid-60's, who suspects she may have multiple personality disorder when she begins receiving compliments for her performance in a film she has no recollection of being in. Attempting to figure out whether she is going crazy or if it's a doppelganger of hers or maybe even that her own life is the personality of someone else, her sense of reality is thrown into disarray as she peels back the layers of bottled-up childhood and family memories that led to her twisted psyche.

Oh look it's a jew

a movie about a psychiatrist, ruining the life of two underage brothers, one of them forced to a sex change procedure after the circumsicin literally destroy her baby penis.
we see this professional using the kids for questionable photo sessions and what not.
the man is later recognized as one of the founders for all gender theory related stuff.

Take a classic idealist vs. cynic rivalry between two legendary characters that has been going on since before world war 2 and make it DARK and GRITTY like american audience want so you reduce these two characters to not even slightly resembling their concepts and just growling your epic psuedophilosophical tripe at eachother

and then cap it off with news footage of 9/11

>future is so hard to accurately 100% predict that the show would become dated rather quickly
Just say the time machine can go to alternate timelines too.

nydailynews.com/news/national/neo-nazi-blog-struggles-founder-wife-identified-jewish-article-1.2948308
For those who want a quick laugh at neo-nazis' expense, here's an article about OP's pic

>clicking on storefronts in foreign languages
>not using legacy captcha
fucking d r o p p e d

The first half is an SVU plotline

A young, super-edgy, anti-culture, anti-flamboyant, loveless genius lunatic with anger issues invents a world changing technology making him the richest man in the world. The story gets started when humanity receives a slipspace transmission from an alien species warning them that a powerful alien force which conquers other species to serve as slave races will be coming to earth in the next 30 to 35 years. The first two movies are about the struggle of the protagonist to get the world together to defend against the coming onslaught. The final movie is when they finally arrive. The main theme of the franchise would be mainly political, but with increasing amounts of war and action as the story progresses.

>The main theme of the franchise would be

Wish-fulfillment for lonely losers?

A buddy cop movie set in 1970s Detroit.

that entire post is real history

The main character is supposed to be /ourguy/ so fuck off normie faggot reee

That's just Enemy. Try again.

A literal jew.
>I'll say kike and these stupid goyim will never suspect hehehe
See you in Auschwitz Schlomo. I'll wave to you as the gas chamber door slams shut.

I was surprised how quick /po/ was to forgive him.

It just goes to show you why the white race will die. They would rather suck the dick of a funny Jewish e-celeb that says nigger on the internet a few times per week than improve themselves in any meaningful way or even leave the house.

>lots of diversity
>some super heroes
>lightsabers
>underlying message about pollution or global warming
>product placement
>classic rock song for the trailer
>a girl that can kick butt EVEN THOUGH SHES A GIRL!!!!!
>lots of scene transitions with pop/rap songs
>lots of low-key spoon-fed political libshit
>boring romance plot that makes sure not to offend anyone