He eats food at the movies

>he eats food at the movies

The patrician choice for consumption while watching film is water only. Anything else and you're likely a fat American

>being pro-ana
I would ask if you ovulate

More like the faggots choice for consumption. I smoke a blunt, then buy a large cherry coke or dr. pepper and some popcorn. Only poor faggots who can't afford concessions drink water while going to see kino. I'll be going all in on Dunkirk tomorrow. I don't even go to the movies that often. Last movie I saw was The Force Awakens, which I saw at a theater that also has a restaurant. I ordered a fat juicy burger to eat with my kino.

>cherry coke or dr pepper
impeccable taste, user

>not eating for two hours is anorexia

Nice

I'm not into food at the movies, but I usually buy a couple of beers.

I bring crab legs

Never forget when someone sat like two seats across from me bought in a massive load of nachos and dips

Now I associate The Hobbit with the smell of guacamole

I always eat before I go to the cinema. Usually I load up on something that will make me gassy so I can passive aggressively annoy other people with the smell.

>bring a whole bunch of food to the kinoplex
>eat it all before the trailers even start playing

nachos is the best cinema snack. with loads of warm cheddar dip

So what? Anacore is /fa/ af

I'm not sure what those crusts are at the cinema but I eat them anyway

why are some people so autistic they can't not concentrate on other people eating and get butthurt about it? not once have i even realized other people are snacking. i've never even noticed, let alone sat there all pissed off about someone else enjoying something

Do you frequent Sup Forums?

>He doesn't bring in a hip flask full of rum to mix with his coke to improve the flick
It's like you boys aren't even alcoholics.

Also going alone. You're not patrician until half the movies you see are in an independent theater and showing movies your friends think are boring

I unironically bring a box of poppadoms to minimise the viewing pleasure of those around me.

Used to sneak panda express in the theater my friend had one of them overesized purses

Why do people think treating yourself to something once a week will make you gain 50 pounds? What is moderation.

2 hotdogs, large buttered popcorn, nachos with cheese and a large diet Coke.

Lol thats me and my bro do before any movie smoke 2 blunts and get some snacks passed out during age of apocalypse and Logan because i was so high

Nice try lawrence

I don't get your reference.

The "Bistro-Plex" just opened by me.
Go in half an hour early to order restaurant food and they deliver it while you're watching the movie.
What the fuck?
Fuck that noise.

gtfo fatso

Also I have a gap between 2010 to 2012 where I don't remember any movie i saw on the count of getting my dick sucked every single time I went out to see a movie

Yeah i bet you don't Lawrence

>he doesn't bulk for mad gains whole watching at the cineplex
Shameful.

dude, I know, I did a weed once too and it was hella frickin epic!!! xD

>Your faggot friend is the only dipshit on earth to mix rum and coke
Negro I bet I'm not even on the same continent as you.

I actually really like movie theater popcorn.

They make that shit just right.

>Not slicing off the dead skin from the soles of your feet and eating it like jerky

Why Diet Coke?

These kinds of ironic posts have grown old

Never eaten in the cimnema because it's just not a place for food. Some people take popcorn inside because they've seen it in movies in 90s. Serious food is sold but eaten outside of the movie room.

Cringe.

>i'm jealous but I don't want to show it

What about LaCroix sparkling water?

No, you're the one who's grown old

Where is the virgin vs Chad movie meme?

Virgin one isn't even something people do really. I'm not an autismo but when I sit in the theatre I feel as comfortable as ever

See OP

>he eats in the car
>he eats while on the computer
>he eats while using the phone
>he eats while watching tv
>he eats while watching a movie at the theater
>he eats while playing video games

Eating is to be done at the dining table in the dining room during breakfast, lunch, and diner. Snacking between meals isn't allowed. Being contrary to this means you are, one or more of the following,

fat
American
manchild
under 12yo with terrible parents

t. 32yo lardass Euro who makes the average American look /fit/ by comparison