Mfw someone says that Battlefield Earth isn't the greatest piece of cinema of all time near me

>mfw someone says that Battlefield Earth isn't the greatest piece of cinema of all time near me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjB_5QAN7a4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are very few genuinely awful movies that are always fun to rewatch especially when showing it to people who have never seen it before.

I liked it. When it came out all I heard in the media was "its about Scientology and it is shit because of that". I never looked into see if the former was true, but it seemed like the media was out for blood.

Totally not a Scientology shill here guys

This. I actually saw this shit when it was in theatres and I had no idea what Scientology was and even then it was fucking awful. But it is bad in such a unique way that people should see it at least once, just to know that this ridiculous thing actually exists and what it is.

The book 'Battlefield Earth' was not meant to be turned into a movie. They had to leave a lot out to get it short enough to sell to theater owners.

SPEEELLL YOUR NAME

I really don't know anything about it other than a sci-fi writer made it up and retard actors flock to it.

My spellcheck says 'theatre' is wrong, it wants 'theater'. Of course, it also says 'spellcheck' is wrong.

It's even better when it's dubbed in Spanish.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because if you genuinely liked this film you have the worst taste imaginable.

It may because it was one of the movies I watched in the theater with my father just prior to him dying. He slept through most of it.

The movie was so bad it killed him. Rest in pepperonis.

No, that is reserved for that one potter movie about the goblet.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjB_5QAN7a4

OMG I didn't remember this movie. I have a movie to watch friday night to not be alone.

I love how Sup Forums pretends its a shitty or cringey or whatever movie and COMPLETELY IGNORES the fact that its meant to be a sci-fi / fantasy / comedy. the fact that they hired travolta as the lead villain role should be enough to tip you off.

did any of you kinoseurs notice that there isn't a single straight on camera angle in the whole film? its always angled

i havent watched the movie but i just watched the trailer for it and holy shit just from that you can see there isnt a straight shot

While you were learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME I was already watching movies ironically, and this movie doesn't really have any saving grace.

Movie trailers used to be so bizarre

they used to have announcers, now there's voicovers and sad covers of pop songs

WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL

Pretty much this. The aliens where top comic relief and the humans were SRSBNS the entire time.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA