Girls with dark skin but white features really do it for me

Girls with dark skin but white features really do it for me

Blackween with white features like being a skinny pale ass less "female" are terrible

>white features
why would you date a ebony hot chocolate succubus that features being a brainlet whiny slut that loves to cheat on you?

You know what I mean

>girls with dark skin but white features

so, indians?

somalians ethiopians

I want to breed with an ethiopian girl.

wow

Indians have it too. Idk why there is a lack of indian women appreciation in this thread, considering they fit his description really well. east africans are good 2.

thay are hairy as fq

they smell bad

Arabs too

Was banging a girl who looks like her. She was the average huezilian, though. 50/50.

Now she wen't back to São Pardo and I'm back to wanking.

My brethren :)

Indians are dravidian and australoid mixed. North indians more like. If you want pure cacasoid browns than its iranians

What is white about her face?

I want Indian gf

She clearly has black features, my arab friend. Superior to everything that has been posted in this thread.

Sauce?

why do somalians and ethopians look so different

Arabs (and Whites, yeah really) also smell bad to Indians. Its all relative, depends on the diet. My sister went to Stuttgart once, she came back and said that they smelled really bad "because they don't bathe in winter". Similarly, there are seven Arabs (Yemen) in my class, and they do smell somewhat strange.

That's not a feature, but a personality trait.

*blocks your path*

I want to touch his hair

*teleports behind you*
What now Tyrone?

I’d go gay for that desu.

Somalis are Hamitic ancestors of North Africans
Ethiopians are also hamitic but mixed with south Arab Semites

it's all relative of course, some people like the smell of fragrant soap, some people like the smell of poo and curry. haha.

t. Underage retard

my nigga