Fans pissed that Lena Dunhan's starring in AHS

>Fans are upset that Lena Dunham has been announced to star in season 7 of American Horror Story

Why can't the poor girl catch a break?

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/falling-down-rabbit-hole-nyc’s-lena-dunham-obsession
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flaunts awful body. Molested sister. Adopted dog then gave it up. She is a truly awful person.

>set up last season stating that you want to wrap it up as a trilogy of season
>Trump wins, ditch that idea and rewrite this season to be about an election
I'm not touching this shit with a 12 foot pole, Asylum was the last great season anyways.

First half of Roanoke was good.

I despise Lena Dunham. She's a horrible actress and human being who is lucky nepotism got her this far.

t. liberal

I'm amazed that there are still fans of AHS

>First half of Roanoke was good.

It was legitimately decent, then like all other AHS it fell apart like a homo in the advanced stages of AIDS in the second half.

I wonder wether she'll actually act this time or just play herself like in Girls and Tiny Furniture

she cant act tho

>implying she actually knows how to act

I thought this fat bitch was moving to Africa when Trump became president. Wasn't that what she was saying?

>that white knight getting BTFO by tumblrinas in the comments

Yeah and then it shit the bed so hard that it ruined it all.

Also I would say "decent", not good. It really wasted its time on a bunch of nonsense.

it's truly glorious
i love that normies see her and think child molester

She's a funny writer and Girls was good for a few seasons, but she's kind of like the female Woody Allen, which is especially ironic considering the lashing she gave him a few years ago.

Tucker Carlson once called her "emotionally incontinent" and I think that is a perfect description.

...and by female woody allen i dont mean content wise as much as both are creeps.

>Adopted dog
>Lied that the dog had aggressive behavioral problems
>Truth was she just a lazy fat cunt

why the lie?

i stopped watching AHS after second season. did i miss anything good?

this. it's been fucking unwatchable for years now.

God no.

>health.com promoting fat acceptance
What the fuck

>openly admits to molesting her sister in her own fucking book
>REEE, NO SHE DIDN'T, YOU'RE ALL JUST TRUMPTARDS!!!

>Tucker Carlson
who the fuck takes anything that faggot says seriously?
it's like if Hillary called Hitler an authoritarian appealing to emotions to hide his terrible foreign policy. like yeah, sure, but maybe people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

what in the wide world of fuck are you talking about m8?

Not a single celebrity who squawked about moving actually went through with it.

In Lena's case, she pulled the ol' doublethink, saying that all the people rallying for her to leave are exactly why she needs to stay.

>"emotionally incontinent"

A LOT of people fit that bill these days, and I ain't talkin' about the suits.

Will she play a molester?

Tucker Carlson is my bastard father

This was a cute meme an all but I just gotta say being the daughter of (one of) Bad Company's drummer(s) does not at all secure you a job in entertainment, nor should her casting be labeled nepotism.

She was just friends with Lena.

Jemima Kirke is also the only one out of the main cast who might actually be good at acting a tiny bit whereas the rest just aren't.

from ADAM SANDLER'S old roommate
Heh.

>nor should her casting be labeled nepotism.
>She was just friends with Lena.
???

in 2009 knowing Lena Dunham didn't mean jack shit how is that nepotism they were peers

Lena gets a show and hires her nobody actress friend to be on it. How is that not nepotism?

Well for one nepotism refers to family members

Women are jealous that even a woman uglier than them can find success.

Lena didnt hand pick her or even cast the show

>the practice among those with power of influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially giving them jobs.

I dunno, she's been a darling of new york upper whatever side types for quite a long time

prospect.org/article/falling-down-rabbit-hole-nyc’s-lena-dunham-obsession

I'm guessing that their parents are part of the same set.

doesn't guarantee you a job but foot in the door? yup.

whats your dad do cause if it aint in the entertainment business you aint gettin in these days.

Because that's what she's always done her entire life. If she wasn't wealthy and from New York, she'd be ignored by literally everyone on earth.

She is frustratingly ugly

Oh you work at hbo right fuckoff, none of you know what goes on in exec's office, ignorant cunts.

>Sup Forums is revolted by the idea of someone molesting their
Oh how the times have changed

How did people find out it was a lie?

>none of you know what goes on in exec's office, ignorant cunts.

If you think execs don't meddle in every facet of their product your the ignorant cunt m8

She looks like an obese British woman

Ever heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf?"

the shelter she adopted it from spoke out

"If Lamby had a bad past or was abused, do you think BARC would have adopted him to Lena knowing she’s a new star and put her — or the dog — in that situation? We would have told her if the dog had issues. We are a no-kill shelter. We don’t lie about the dogs’ histories because that gets them returned — and mentally it’s not good for dogs"

“It’s just hard to believe the dog was nasty when she took Lamby to every green room with her when Girls was still a thing 4 years ago.”

btfo

This essentially destroyed Mindy Kaling's show

how so?

Heartless bitch. I get attached to headphones and inanimate things ive had for 4 years. She can't even love a dog.. What a psychopath