Is he going to be okay, guys?

is it over?

youtube.com/watch?v=04kbyrrEnt0

bump

as usual, Ram is right.

Fuck bros, looking at 270toWin is depressing

She's got Virginia already, Trump could win all the other toss-ups and she only has to win Pennsylvania and Florida...

there is still the debates but im afraid hes gonna fuck it up...

feel bad man

She isn't winning either.

He is right. The asspain here is going to be delicious.

Ramz is older and wiser than a lot of us. I think I'm optimistic that Trump will win because I can't imagine my future or having children one day if he doesn't.

The things he lays out in this video won't be too far from reality if she wins. I need to learn to defend myself...

No one man can save us. We ourselves with our own hands must win our freedom and independence.

People fear that Trump will lose because it's a symbol that we can no longer change things at the ballot box. But that day has long passed us by already.

Know this: the world hates us. It doesn't really matter why, only that this is an us vs. them scenario. The democratic party is a coalition of various bickering groups united by only one thing: their grievances with us and their hatred of us. And since that coalition far outnumbers us, democracy is not ever going to make things better for us. We can hope against hope that Trump will somehow win the day, and he may well, but say he does win, what then? Is that all?

No, we need a real plan.

how so?

I think Russia and China are our only hope to be honest.

Russia's government is decent. China's is at the very least not batshit liberal insane muhh dick.

Let's hope they team up, fuck the United States, and liberate Europe from its yoke

He's right, unfortunately. We'll never another chance to enjoy living in a true conservative utopia like Oklahoma.

Russia and china, just like the us, only care about Russians and Chinese they would fuck you just as hard if not harder.

Is this guy gay? He has really effeminate mannerisms and vocal inflection.

Honestly, a fucking leaf?

i think a faggot would at least know how to wear a tie

he has kids

Ouch that hurts, but it's probably good to consider these possibilities now rather than later. The future does look bleak for the west.

Trump could win North Carolina, florida, ohio, iowa, new Hampshire and still lose

do you think China and Russia are going to tell your daughter that she has to fuck tyrone or be labeled a racist? I think fucking not

It's not ogre. White people will revolt and America will segregate by race.

I hope so, user. I hope so. Things just seem so cucked, everyone is either apathetic, delusional or brainwashed.

America is an empire in decline. Whatever happens after 2016, the changes will be irreversible.

instead Tyrone comes in to you house shoots you, because china or Russia lead world would be a 3rd world lawless shithole

We will, Kek!

I kept watching further into his video and he's so fucking stupid. He's using the same crybaby pussy shit that Scott Adams was trying to push about how "Trump supporters fear for their lives", but then he talks about how Trump has these huge rallies and how Hillary supporters won't go to her rallies and won't put up Hillary signs. If Trump supporters are the ones fearing for their lives, then why are Hillary people the ones who are hesitant to express their support?

I want to keep watching just because I'm always amazed at the kind of dumb shit that conservatives can come up with, but it's really painful to have to suffer through this much stupidity.

No he's not gay he's just a faggot

kek wills it

Get real. IL is red except for Shitcago.

Leaf being stupid and worthless as always. You missed the point entirely. Niggers and minorities and single mothers don't give a rats ass about hillary, but they'll still vote for her because she has a (D) next to her name.

kek wills it

he said immigrants wont support her enthusiastically but they will vote for her because they are against white majority.

actually pay attention to the video next time

also a fucking leaf

A. Fucking. Leaf.

Walk through East or South LA with a Trump hat or sign.

Walk through Maryvale, Phoenix, AZ with a Trump sign held over your head.

You will be jumped and have the fuck beaten out of you.

It's not that, user. He's basically saying that while Trump's core voterbase is passionate, all the dindus and spics and a large enough number of cunts will vote with a herd mentality to block Trump, and then the GOP will commit cuck suicide by implementing super delegates, and then it's adios America.

Trump needs the largest white vote in American history if he wants to win. He needs to become the white candidate.

He's gonna win PA
He will DEFINITELY win NC. I live in NC and I have NEVER seen anything pro-Hillary, but I see a lot of Pro-Trump posters and signs. I live in a major city, too.

The only Hillary shit I've ever seen is "Hillary for Prison" bumper stickers attached to stop signs.

The polls you see on the news have literally 0 credibility. I have never met a genuine Hillary supporter here.

Great point. And you're basing this on what exactly? Polls? Science? At least some anecdotal evidence?

Of course not.

This gives me hope user thank you

lmao, are you really trying to imply that niggers and other gibsmedat addicted degenerates won't vote democrat? You overplayed your shitposting this time, leaf.

I feel fantastic.

All primary exit polls showed that Hillary supporters were the most enthusiastic about their candidate. You can talk shit all day if you want, that's what Trump supporters do, but those are the facts.

C'mon people its 2016! Embrace the Diversity, pic related (notice the white, male is the only one not smiling!)

I hope so, user.

>All primary exit polls showed that Hillary supporters were the most enthusiastic about their candidate
Okay now that's just a fucking flatout lie.

Trump had it all, he should have stayed on the Nationalist America first message after the RNC instead of saying stupid shit and picking fights with nobodies.

>we don't have the spirit right now, need to change that

The downfall is cuckstianity cult programming.

Ahh, there you are trying to imply something different than before. Leafposting piss poor as always. I'm sure there are indeed die hard Hillary supporters, and I never said there weren't.

The only point I made is that niggers don't give a shit about some white bitch aside from the gibsmedats they'll get from her. Perhaps you should try to read comments before you reply to them, my leafy friend.

NOW WE HAVE RAMZPAUL THREADS

Fuck... that is the future!

-A Jewish liberal professor sneering about white privilege
- A Muslim planning a suicide bombing
- A dindu male thinking 'muhh dick'
- A hideous Jewess cackling that whites are dying
- A dindu female happy to be collecting welfare
- A Chinese guy like "fuck, you cuckolds deserve it for being so weak"
- An abbo being braindead
- A white male staring into the abyss.

Why don't you kill yourself already?

>MUH DICK, MUH DICK

Jesus Christ. He's here.

Great video. Soberly assesses the situation. Smart guy tb h.

Literally nothing in your post is based on any evidence, facts, anything, it's all trash.

He's right in that whites need to wake the fuck up and undergo a severe attitude adjustment. Nobody's going to look out for you except you. China won't save you. Russia won't save you. Only you can save your country and your future.

> thinks China and Russia are lawless
> 5 cops dont get shot dead on the street by dindus in China or Russia

fucktard

>primary polls
Not even gonna touch that b8 leaf

>1391 total respondents
>no source
>talks about facts and evidence

Yeah all that shit talk that you pulled straight out of your flyover state living meth addict asshole are so much more reliable than official exit polls.

The only trash here is you, leaf. If you genuinely believe that everyone who votes democrat (every uneducated nigger, every corrupt union boss, every single mother and every drug addict) is excitedly researching their potential candidate for president, and monumentally hopeful of what they've seen in hillary clinton, you're either just leafposting or hopelessly retarded.

The democrat party doesn't even try to deny that its the party of gibsmedats and free shit, so I don't know why you're bothering to argue they aren't. The dems know exactly what their voterbase is.

>(every uneducated nigger, every corrupt union boss, every single mother and every drug addict)

I could also pull out some pretty juicy stereotypes about Trump supporters if I wanted to.

I think this guy is an undercover cuckservative

Just stop replying.

And you wouldn't be wrong, because republicans are the same way.

Are you done leafposting now? I don't even think you know what argument you're trying to make.

>you pulled straight out of your flyover state living meth addict asshole

I could also pull out some pretty juicy stereotypes

It's SO strange that you are facing, at the same time, the EXACT same problems which Germany and most of Western Europe is facing right now! As if it had all been coordinated by a grand scheemer, which of course is impossible. But just look at this...! Spooky!

shut it goyim...

> co-ordinated by a grand schemer
> hasn't heard of Soros

Listen, Heinrich. stop watching your cucked state media and start either absorbing Russian state media or Infowars.

Everybody keeps saying that but Trump didn't say shit about Kahn. Nearly everything that the media claims he said are just media fabrications that everyone believes because the msm non-stop repeats the lies 24/7.

In every single one of these cases, Trump's biggest crime is his manly tone. Fuck this gay Earth, we're not allowed to state things directly or bluntly anymore, otherwise all of the faggots will cry about what you said on their Twitter or on msm.

sad part is it's probably the best case scenario

>retards like this low IQ mongrel think "tha joos" is just an ironic meme

Nu-pol everyone.

JUDEN!

Its real too.

I was reading up on Carole Quigley's Tragedy and Hope. Its sort of the holy book for NWO types and it ended with a big promotion of 'Inclusive Diversity' (though he admitted it may fail abysmally!).

I wasnt exactly sure what it meant but had a good idea so I typed the phrase into google and that was the first image. The rest of the images were super cheesy with lots of omitted white males too

That guy isn't even truly white. He is a "white" Arab as far as I can see.

Daily reminder.

Post the thing about agencies manipulating dubs/trips

forgot pic

if hillary wins i'm going to degen the fuck out.

As long as society doesn't completley collapse i love the chaos.

It's gunna be epic.....until we all hit our middle ages....then it will all surely come down.

Check me while you're at it queers

how many of you blackpilled faggots are actually registered to vote?

how many have donated to the campaign?

how many of you are open and proud to defend trump IRL?

not rhetorical, I want to know. Trump can't carry this election on his own. he's literally fighting the entire US establishment (government, media, corporate, academia) and you're afraid to even say you support him? this isn't a game. this election is the last chance we have to salvage the US. he's offered us a beautiful vision and a way forward and you spend time sulking instead of helping make it reality.

if only a quarter of us were open and proud about Trump support, we could cause a chain reaction. most normal people are on our side, but the media tries desperately to create the illusion of consensus in the opposite direction. they WANT to demoralize you so you don't take action.

start NOW. go change your wifi to MAGA 2016. put Trump in your FB likes. wear your MAGA hat in public. there's nothing remotely wrong with enforcing borders. our position is the only defensible one. theirs is extreme (destruction of the sovereignty of America in favor of trans national agreements and completely free movement of people)

Ivan, I want you to commit to something right now.

If the globalists seem like they will win and all hope is lost, just launch the fucking nukes okay. Hastening the Second Coming is better than enduring this hell for any time longer than hope is apparent.

anyone wonder why the white woman is between two blacks. it is meant to convey that she will be spitroasted. fucking jews made this

thank you user. keep up the fight it is noticed

they've infested your mind man. why was that your first thought? or are these the "bants" I've been hearing about?

>meanwhile there's a Soros leak going on right now basically laying out his and his cronies' gameplan for the west to turn it into a 3rd world Muslim hellhole

you dont think jews design things like this? Good goy!

and to deliberate try to "undermine Russia's traditional values". Fuck, this jew is subhuman

Keep up the good fight, user

>As if it had all been coordinated by a grand scheemer

Yeah, and that grand schemer is called women's suffrage.

he has inspired me

Ivan, we need to know. will you end it if the time comes. You are the only ones with nukes who can

fuck off dad

no no dad i was just kidding it's alright you can hang out while we play 1776

No, we won't. Because then you will blame it on Russians and not on your women.

watched the video his predictions about hillar winning are spot on. there wont be more crime though. He is selling you a myth of an america that never existed. Standard of living is at an all time high, crime is at a historical low as well. By any reasonable measure americans are better off now then they were in 1950.

there will be nobody around to blame fucking anybody. we'll all be dead.

Except crime has actually been increasing in major cities (read: places filled with fucking niggers and spics) because police don't want to have their careers and lives threatened for doing their job.

The decline is already starting. Wages are down, too.

Dubbss of truth.
Only kek can free us from the jewish slavechains of cuckstainity.

It's pretty obvious the Cucktholic church (or rather what's left of it) has already been compromised.

It's been less than 2 weeks since the end of the DNC

man up pussy, we're a long way from done

Every sect of the desert deathcuck cult is still a fucking desert deathcuck cult.
Daily fucking reminder that when the shit hits the fan, no denomination of cuckstain will be acceptable, they are the fucking traitors that got us into this fucking mess.

Oyyyy veey goyim! Don't you want to fight for your Abrahmic brothers!

larpagan detected

kike from (((tavistock england))) detected

RamZPaul is widely known to be controlled opposition. He shills for homosexuality and other degeneracy.

Don't let all these CTR shills dissuade you anons. There is always hope. There is more hope now for the US than there has been for many years.