Why are you xenophobic?

why are you xenophobic?
just because someone spawned a bit farther from where you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJZU-48dR9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't they stay there? Why do they insists upon entering my spawning point?

it is about culture and how they were raised

Maybe if you weren’tly so repulsive I’d be more open but

I'm not xenophobic and never have been. I just don't like people who come to the country and think they run the place and that everyone should adhere to their rules, not the other way around.

Either assimilate into the culture you're in and be a citizen, or don't go there at all.

BECAUSE FUCKIN SHILLS FUCKING DIE HOLY SHIT

personal and/or socioeconomic reasons?

this

I wouldn't want to be an immigrant in europe these days since all the bad ones from MENA ruined it for everyone.

because people have free will, the right to come and go, and don't necessarily wants to be in a country which he didn't choose to born
incredible isn't it?

Right to come and go in their own country
Fuck off nu-male aidetico

Stop stealing my threads you dumb russkie

If you let someone in your house, do you let them eat all your food, shit on your floor and use your dog as a sex toy?

Because foreign flags on Vietnamese tunnel digging forum have been mean to me

too bad there are many people who doesn't wan't this right in his own country because, again, he didn't choose to have it
are you an statist by any chance?

now is up to how competent is the country's immigration system
of course you won't let any type of immigrant let in, but if he has the qualifications, meet the requirements to immigrate and WANTS to immigrate, he will eventually do because the state sees him as a benefit
the thing here is being xenophobic just "because yes and fuck you". m8 it's not like your hate will kick out a qualified immigrant who passed all of the state bureaucracies to enter

i would

Sometimes, all you need is to be a member of the EU to get fucked

>requirement: EU passport
>qualification: "we are oppressed for ''''''no reason''''''."
>reason for wanting to immigrate: "people in other countries have realized we are just here to beg for money and nothing else"

This but unironically

Who comes to live in Egypt?

I'm suspicious and careful around everyone. Foreigners are a bit stranger since of course I'm a bit more wary with them. I don't hate anyone from specific regions or countries though, just everyone that is not me.

not racist just don't like em
simple as

I'm culturalist. Some cultures are objectively pathetic, disgusting, violent, and incompatible. And that shit is hardwired neurologically. So I'd rather shitty cultures stayed away.

>Either assimilate into the culture you're in and be a citizen, or don't go there at all.

This. I don't mind immigrants if they come here to work and be Americans but sometimes I see foreigners who use their kids as interpreters because they couldn't be bothered to learn one of the easiest languages on the planet that their small children already have a good grasp of.

I’m assuming it’s l*Byans and Palestinians mainly

You sick, pathetic racist creep. Why would you want to prevent yourself from experiencing beautiful, unique cultures from around the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJZU-48dR9Q