Research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that approximately 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls...

>Research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that approximately 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before the age of 18
>nsopw.gov/en-US/Education/FactsStatistics

How can we stop this epidemic of sexual abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
tampabay.com/news/courts/he-says-he-said-no-to-sex-now-says-no-to-child-support/1183449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make children illegal

>sexually abused
>when i was wiping my ass, the toilet paper torn and i was raped!

Why? They didn't do anything wrong.

We should make men illegal instead.

Women are actually far more likely to abuse children than men.
That's why we see pic related so much.

Guns didn't do anything wrong either

Legalize & tax it.

According to liberal logic, people would commit less sexual abuse if it wasn't illegal.

Is it a disease?

I'm almost sure it's not. So why are the kikes at the CDC wasting my money on criminal social issues rather than actual diseases?

youtube.com/watch?v=DSur4uPx4sg

Took a plane ride with Ebola
Flew to Dallas, caused another Shoah.
Thomas Duncan, she loved him 'till he died.
There's no cure for love when you're bleedin' from the eyes.

Take my hand Ebola-Chan.
Spread your love through the land.
Hemorrhagic, ain't it magick?
Take my hand Ebola-Chan.

CDC clowns build a circus,
While they're holding the patent on our Goddess.
Mr. Frieden, a merchant through and through.
No surprise the CDC is run by the Jews.

Take my hand Ebola-Chan.
Spread your love through the land.
Hemorrhagic, ain't it magick?
Take my hand Ebola-Chan.

Now spread your wings girl, the whole earth is calling.
The happening of happenings is truly on the way!
Bathe all the degenerates in their own blood and purge them all away!
Purge away!

>Was molested when I was younger
>Bullied for several years
>12 years later
>Get off to verbally abusive ERP
>Have woken up in the middle of the night wanting to suck dicks

Are these things related?

Are you attempting to compare child abuse to weed?

Yes, you could use the same arguments.

Child molestation has always been around. Prohibition hasn't worked.
We could create a safe framework were it is to happen.

DUDE KIDS LMAO

Just playing the devil's advocate. Not really supporting any kind of molestation.

Ban all assault children

>sexually abused
How is girl's daddy eating out her kitty abuse?

>child = plant

makes perfect sense

>How can we stop this epidemic of sexual abuse?

That's one of the most retarded things I've ever read here.
I'm not even a DUDE WEED but comparing a victimless substance crime to an assault on a minor is just fucking abysmally stupid.
All the harmful crime of weed comes from it's ILLEGAL trade. Therefore, making it legal, taxing and regulating it will get rid of that crime.
Making assaulting kids legal just makes the harmful crime legal.

This is politics when?

"Sexually abused before the age of 18" = sucked a 20 yo's dick when I was 15.

Kek yeah m8 that's definitely related

T. Guy who got molested as well

At least I wasn't picked on in school, in fact I was usually the one bullying people since I had just been groped the night before

>catgirls
Nah, we needs Gurley pets
A guy's got a gurley what would he need with normal girls?
>harmful crime
Again, how is sex with a little girl, in a proper relationshi, harmful?

now

What does disease control have to do with underage sex?

????

>Again, how is sex with a little girl, in a proper relationshi, harmful?
I'm going to pretend you actually warrant a response real quick but this is the only one you're getting:
The emotional harm has been recorded for decades. When a partner is that much younger than the other they always ALWAYS end up being controlled. These kinds of relationships are absolutely unhealthy even for adults. The difference with children is that they are inevitable.
In addition to that they're being robbed of a period of innocence. Even in the animal kingdom there's a period of time where children aren't expected to put up with the shit that adults have to. Forcing a child to stop playing with dolls and learn to take care of a real family in the span of a year is inane and will destroy them. Just think of how many fully grown women can't handle a family.
Then there's the physical harm. The most obvious is that they're tiny as fuck. Any sex WILL hurt them and this is usually the case even into their teens. Also, another side effect of that horribly imbalanced relationship I talked about is physical abuse.

Now fuck off back to the hole you crawled from.

>In addition to that they're being robbed of a period of innocence
Seriously, fucking what mate?
>Forcing a child to stop playing with dolls and learn to take care of a real family in the span of a year is inane and will destroy them
No, it won't. That's how it's always been.
>Even in the animal kingdom there's a period of time where children aren't expected to put up with the shit that adults have to
BBullshit.
>Then there's the physical harm. The most obvious is that they're tiny as fuck. Any sex WILL hurt them
Do you think the only kind of sex there is is P-in-V? Girls have mouths. Her kitty can be ate out no matter how small she is. Ya dip.

Are 99% of those times when both participants are horny 17 year olds?

Oh, you. Women are literally angels in comparison to men.1 out of every 5 American (sic!) women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Can you imagine the amount of rapists for example in Kongo? I think there almost every woman was raped at least one time.

CDC does studies on all kinds of public health issues.

In Haiti rape is considered a mere infraction against public decency.

That's why I wouldn't say that women are more abusive against children, it's bullshit.

>attempted or completed rape in her lifetime.

>tfw you see that bitch Stacey from college walking down the street at night and you only managed a 78% rape three years ago.

Maybe because Haiti is a third world country?

Well Sup Forums my mate and his wife just got here from WY They're both geologists and say there is nothing to worry about regarding Yellowstone. They both say most monitoring sites show nothing important. The animals are all in their dens and nests.

I'm assuming this estimate is worldwide correct?

t. written from the American embassy in Australia

ban muslims

Find out which group of individual does it the most, that would be a good start. I bet on islam to be the worst of them all.

>using self reported statistics
>ever
>under any circumstances
This just in, 1 in 5 men has an 11 inch cock. We know because they told us!

Abuse by women is largely overlooked for several reasons. If they're abusing their husbands he will be shamed and ignored if he reports it, abuse by mothers is just seen as tough love but the same treatment by fathers is tantamount to murder and abuse in schools... There are several cases of women who raped children and then sued for child support when they got pregnant...and won.
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
>tampabay.com/news/courts/he-says-he-said-no-to-sex-now-says-no-to-child-support/1183449
There is no universe where that could EVER happen with a male perpetrator.
Your understanding of this stuff is extremely topical and naive.

That would be an appropriate analogy if we jailed the kid together with the rapist when he reports it to the police.