Beer countries are blessed countries

Beer countries are blessed countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kCVjHnpitc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the best polish beer?

cheers lads

It's okay. You can admit it. Beer sucks. You, like so many other men at some point in your life decided to see what the big fuss was. You took your first sip of that watery, bitter, amber liquid and recoiled in disgust. "but I'm a man," you think, "and men are SUPPOSED to like beer. It's the natural order of things." So you kept drinking. You drank until your tastebuds became numb to its yeasty bite. "Aha!" you proclaimed in your secured masculinity. " Looks like I finally acquired a taste for beer!"

Yet still, upon every night out on the town, as your female company orders their grape juice and tequila infused slushies, you look upon them with wistful envy. "I'll take a beer." you say to the bartender, a sadness behind your eyes. Because men drink beer. It's the natural order of things. And you are a man, aren't you?

For me, it's not Tyskie. Tyskie is commercial shit.
Better than Tyskie is "Żubr" (same commercial beer). But the best for me is "Milosław" and "Książece". Both are brewed in territory of Greater Poland (Grosspolen). In Grosspolen they have the best breweries for me. Maybe becasue of your influence in past times ;)

Are such large beers even legal in den niederen Landen?

whiskey countries are the best

Only if you have a special 190cm+ pass

I prefer wine it gives a better buzz and I piss less

Are you serious?
Do you think something has to be like sugar water always to be tasty?

Is Danish beer good? Do Denmark have another quite good beers than Carlsberg?

I bought 56 beers last night for a Super Bowl party for myself and 2 friends and neither showed up. Then my team lost the Super Bowl.

>Nations with a high beer consumption play a leading role in the world.

>Beer consumption per capita 1910/11:
>Great Britain and Ireland 128.07 liters per year
>in the United States 78.0 liters per year
>in Germany 98.7 liters per year

>Nations who only drink water (Mohammedans) are culturally behind and and are doomed; for example the Turks, who lost all their power over the centuries.

You had an occasion to desensitize after failure

Beer gives inspiration

Lithuania drinks the most beer out of any country by far I've read.

78 liters of trash beer what a disgusting country

truly there is nothing worse than natty light

nowdays we have rapidly growing culture of local breweries, there is even a growing number of pubs that make their own beers. those are the best and have great variety, but they're hard to get outside of Poland.
when it comes to large brands, good mainstream ones that you propably casn gat in Germany are Książęce as user before said, Perła, Żywiec (they have different lines, from APA to porters, try those instead of a standard lager)

this

In Poland we really like beers nowadays. Luckily, vodka time has passed.

>local breweries
>pubs that make their own beers

I think this will produce lots of garbage at first and overtime the good beers will survive.

I usually trust in beers with a long tradition and monk lead production.

Eh, doubtful. An average person doesn't even drink that much, and alcoholics drink a lot of vodka.

drank beer last night lads

>neither showed up
I would've come if I didn't live on the other side of the ocean.

I thought it was the Czechs

Your attempts to become german are laughable

As far as I'm concerned, there are only 2 beer countries; Belgium and Germany

Stay on your island and don't even come to the contient.

You are correct, but I'm not happy about it.

Belgium is rightful Dutch clay

I will never learn to understand what's so special about Belgium beers.
They seem like Asian beers, just way too watery with way too little Stamwürze.

Czeck beers I would add.
And in Germany only Bavaria is really remarkable.

this trend was happening for a few years now and there is a big competition in the market, so shit brands are luckily weeded out quite quickly.
I agree with monk productions, few days ago I drove to a local Benedictine monastery and bought some monk made beers there, shit was cash

Never met a beer snob who wasn't a fat out of shape soyboy, that shit is poison to the body

It's mostly stuff to get you slightly drunk, but are good quality-wise. Other than Carlsberg there's Tuborg and Harboe.

what about the bongs and canucks?

sounds gr8 m8, too bad they only sell Tyskie here at (bigger) supermarkets.
I once had a ... let's say difficult discussion with a fellow student from Poland about which nation brews the better beer. Wasn't the smartest idea 2bh
When we met again on Monday in uni we both apologized for our stupidity,

Austrian*

True actually, Czech beers aren't bad. They aren't on the level of Bavarian or Trappist however

Why Spain is a beer country?

I was surprised, too. And their beer isn't even bad

I don't know why Tyskie is promoted to be real polish beer. Tyskie in Poland is an etymology of shitty beer for bydlo.

>As far as I'm concerned, there are only 2 beer countries; Belgium and Germany

>Sweden
can't make this up

We have Oettinger as the shit beer.
Is also the most bought beer here because it's the cheapest and all the alcoholics live on it.

Because your beer is shit. Americans have to drink 20 miller lites to get a buzz on and I assume it's similar for brits as well. Nothing is better than a trappist ale. The taste is incredible and you don't get severely dehydrated because you don't spend your night drinking piss water

You should try Czech and Slovak beer. Some of the best dark beer I've tried was in Bratislava.

muh microbrews

>because your beer is shit
>t. country with such autistic beer regulations everything is just a copy paste larger

aw shit I drunk three cans of beer and still i'm not buzzed

>computard.png

hey you stole my filename

>muh trappist ales
embarrassing

North German style Pilsener and English IPA are the best beers.

Have you been in Czech Republic? Could you tell me what prices of beer are there (in restaurant) ? I want to fly there during the vacation.

>Chimay
patrician choice, but I prefer Rochefort (10)

it's all the same overpriced shit designed to get you pissed, don't fall for obvious advertisement designed for soyboys

Best beers lads? Trappist Rochefort. Westvleteren, Westmalle, and Chimay from belgium. Ayinger, Augustiner-Bräu, and Tegernseer from Bavaria

I prefer Weissbier

How can one man be so wrong?

Czechia > B*lgium.

>how can two men be so RIGHT
fify

We have the Reinheitsgebot.
A beer is only to made out of water, hops and barley.
Everything else is still allowed to be made with it, it's just not allowed to be called beer anymore but "beer like alcoholic drink"

usually between 28-40 CZK/glass in the center of Prague

the further away you go from the center, the cheaper it gets, in the countryside it can go as low as 18 CZK/glass

Gulden Draak. Best glass too

March beer (piwo marcowe) is my favourite recently

Thank you.
Is it better to visit Prague or another place in Czech Republic? I want to go with parents, you know my father like knedlicki & beer

Jever isn't overpriced but yeah it just comercial piss in bottles.

Which Euro gives me the best cup of coffee?

Dont drink their lagers they are shit like 99% of all other lagers.

Milano

Italy and Portugal

Like I said, autistic

We drink a lot of wine as well, but we happen to drink more beer. It's connected to the tapas culture, beer goes better with some foods. Beer has a 500-year tradition here, since Emperor Charles V brought Flemish and German brewers here. He was from Ghent and his family had been ruling Germany for generations so one thing is for sure - he knew his beer. When he abdicated, he moved to the Yuste monastery and spent his last years brewing and drinking beer. Yuste beer is still in production and it's really not bad compared to the usual supermarket shit like Mahou, San Miguel, Estrella Damm or God forbid Cr*zcampo poison.
Germans are super autistic about beer for a good reason, they are the best brewers in the world. And they cannot live without beer. When Germans arrived in China, the first thing they did in their Tsingtao colony was set up a beer factory. Tsingtao is still the most popular Chinese beer. Also, when Germany was formed under Bismarck, one of Bavaria's conditions to join was that the Bavarian Reinheitsgebot would be extended to whole Germany.

I swear I read it on a legitimate website but after 10 minutes looking around it seems I was retarded. China holds 24% of the global market share of consumed beer which is no surprise really.

But yeah Czechoslovakia consumes the most beer by a mile.

beer is gassy overpriced piss that makes you fat and lowers you test levels, the advertisement is pushed towards soyboys who are looking for some way to express their masculinity with muh man beer

go to the gym instead

Prague is a nice city architecture wise, but it can get really crowded with tourists

from other cities, Kutná Hora is really nice and nowhere near as packed with people, also maybe Olomouc

>Czechoslovakia

Best coffee shop I've ever been to was in Prague but it was certainly an outlier.

Prague is a beautiful city but, for beer, its best to go out around it. Spa towns are great, go to monasteries that brew. Budweis obviously too

Generally though it matters the establishment in which you drink and not the city with the cr

>Czechoslovakia

>anglo beer*

ftfy

our beer literally doesnt do that

nice to know

>things a pure blooded Anglosaxon would never say
Alright, spotted the shitskin

>Czechoslovakia

it does, and I pity to you if you have deluded yourself into believing beer isn't unhealthy

I admit. I'm a French-Canadian and I prefer British style ale because I cannot stand wine.

Dark hands typed this post

youtube.com/watch?v=_kCVjHnpitc

I'm white but that doesn't matter, I'd rather be a healthy shitskin than a pot bellied beer drinking white

celebrating muh culture when it is blatantly unhealthy isn't clever, just self-sabotage

Shouldn't you be at mosque, Ahmed?

Alcohol is degenerate and for losers like filthy russians and polaks

weak comebacks, btw the reason why the muslims are taking over is because you soyboys are too busy drinking beer rather than fucking some bitches

saved

Drinking a beer a day is considered healthy here even by doctors.

>Beer autism

It's a brewed mild alcoholic drink don't put it on a pedestal.

>Muzzie
>German flag
Always makes me sad

Dinkelacker, Augustiner, Zirndorfer Landbier.
German beer is simply superior.

why do beer threads send darkies into such raging fits