Can we non-americans agree that America is the real problem on this earth ?

Can we non-americans agree that America is the real problem on this earth ?

I'd like to know all your opinions

why is there a pee stain on the flag?

Fuck off Ahmad.

Why do sandniggers hate America so much?

thats gold

flag made in india

not that far, but still faggyfrench tho

You like trucks?

Agreed

Hitler was right.

>yes goy it's those evil conservative, racist, fire-arm owning, dindu killing American Christians

>ten states

u oldfag. america is wonderful, just don't walk on her unless an american specifically invites you to.

there's never been a US flag with 11 stars on it

Honestly, why don't I see this thread more often? To every other nation, we are the globalist fags. We are the banker kikes.

Were we the jews all along?

the USA and the UK 2bh

FUCK YEAH AMERICA

USA! USA! USA!

Hitler was a buttmad manlet though.

The opinions of "men" under 6' are not valid by default.

sorry, no

ISIL, Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, and the illigitmate Assad regime are the problem.

I won't have a problem with America UNTIL THEY REMOVE THE YELLOW PIXEL

IT PISSES ME OFF

This

Not the country, not the people but their jooish overlords are the problem

America is our last bastion of hope until the left fully takes over, that is.

>talk shit about America
>declare war on them for no reason
>lose
what did Hitler mean by this?

For the same reasons feminists hate men: inferiority and envy

>countrys with no guns and no freedoms trying to act superior
lol

back off

(You) is trollin!

>frog making the thread
why am i not surprised at all

thank you this is what i was thinking

i agree to some extent. i don't know about calling them "the real problem on this earth" but yes, they are extremely problematic as a nation and are generally detrimental to the world as a whole

Nothing wrong with white Americans. Hell I even admire their success. It's the Nigger in the white house and the jews in the corporations that are causing problems.

had a giggle

>not using nearest neighbor for upscaling

>russia and iran are the real problems of the earth
>american education

fuck off baguette legs

DELETE THIS

Krauts are the problem.

Krauts are the cancer, Genocide is the answer

Don't blow my cover! I need da shekels to frovide for my 8 children and pix my shanty in the slums.

>that yellow pixel
WHY

Why are your skunks so date rapey?

With the problem on this earth i meant that it's the american way of life that dictates the world. They are like vampires seeking blood to survive and stay in it's ultimate shape.
We all are contributing to it just by being lazy fags, fartchating on imageboards. But still it's how America is working the world that is the problem.

SPAIN'D

Bitch you wouldn't have Sup Forums if it wasn't for an American. So suck our dicks and be grateful you got a place to vent Frenchboy

Fuck off Ahmed

At least let us have our election first.

what a great world that would be

oh yes, Sup Forums is american

; c )

Impressive numbers. 23 has been following me for the past week.

Like Dr. Pierce used to say "that's life in the Great Satan these days, what do you expect?"

Even if Yellowstone got rid of the burgers tomorrow some other even shittier power would take over the rest of our media/entertainment/lives etc. (Probably the chinks) The smartest move is to band up and form a united Euro federation to rival the US of course keeping our linguistic and cultural differences, but with our economies united we can once again enforce our will - together as Europeans, as it was for centuries.

I think we can agree that op is a faggot.

So we are near the end of worlds, like epic battle n shit?
I mean who's forcing ultraliberal shit to EU, look at BLM how stuupidos take it over for no reason

The Eternal EU SHILL!

Didn't France just make it impossible to be an illegal immigrant?

Enjoy your Muslim dick.

OYYYYYY GOYIM YESSSS
WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER GOYIM, WE ARE ONE!

You forget that France, the UK and Germany are big crybabies so it would be hard to federate everybody while keeping nutral levels of power

You're just pushing this anti-EU rhetoric, because you know we'd crush you if we ever united and centralized the power. Fucking butthurt former colony you would harvest nigger-grown cotton for us again.

Get Sup Forums flag fixer, it also updates several flags. You need greasemonkey to use it.

I feel fantastic

>America is the real problem
Why?

Our enemy is international.

he just made the US his new vacation home.

That´s what the jews want you to think baguette

aren't you the jews tho ?
I mean just look at culture and finance

Indeed they are the jews

I mean cmon bubblegum was alright, movies too. but we don't want your faggets and mixlollypopworld

I believe that someone who's not a doctor shouldn't be able to perform surgery, just because I'm not one doesn't make my point less valid.

Humans are the real problem on this earth.
Prove me wrong.
> you can

Here's more 23

RARE

was there. can confirm

>tfw you look down upon americans and have started to just pity them

I can because all civilisation do not behave the same.
We are the fuckers guys, we always want more.
Doesn't feel good to be the baddys

Humans are cancer. Even "uncivilized" tribes turn to cancer when given the resources.
We are just "too smart" to be happy

Haven't seen you before

>Americans have killed hundreds of French people in the past 2 years

wew lad you really are looking to blame everything other than your adored muslims

This. Jews are the real problem. America just has a ton of them.

That's because the countries in blue don't need to search for it... THEY'RE LIVING IT.

those adored muslim got pretty fuck up also because of your wars and antimuslimism
You enjoy your little problems like mexico or cuba and you just fuck shitup everywhere in our lands

Wow...the delusion by this 60%

This has nothing to do with interracial, retard. Canadian level shitposting.

>America is the real problem on this earth ?
The real problem is the whole god damn world mon pote, France is now a retarded spineless country, Germany is doomed, Middle East still exists, America is the home of 3rd wave feminism, Tumblr Liberals and BLM, India still can't poo in loo and Portugal didn't deserve the fucking win.

>he sucks muslim cock

wew typical frenchman
how's that lorry stuck half way up your ass?

don't you have a gay genderqueer transsexual disabled black muslim brother to go take care of?

You are Muslim, no way in hell are you a Frenchman. Get the fuck out of here you disgusting African cockroach.

> know all our opinions
> we don't give a shit about yours

retards and left-cuck like you are the real problem on earth

mange mon caca toi

here in brazil we learn that they are the evil of the world and we should dislike them

i actually come from a muslim family yes, but i'm no shitskin

Fuck off Mohammed.

fuck off Giles

>i actually come from a muslim family
this shit writes itself man

Get the fuck out of France you piece of cockroach shit

It's spain

Was born there buuck off : ((, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between me and Jean-Jacques

One has a bomb strapped to them and the other doesn't.

Almost hidden trips right there