How does it feel to live in a big country???

How does it feel to live in a big country???

Incredible

Lonely

Feels like shit.

Dunno

I would like to know as well.

Magnificent

I have a map of Australia next to my bed that a wank onto every morning on a different spot and it still isn't full countrylets will never know the intense joy I feel every moment

We're not big though

comfy because I love road trips

>go through snowy lake tahoe
>go beyond the mountains
>instantly desert

It's like zoning in WoW

Your dick is still barely 4 inches.....stay in your fucking country. Small country suits you best.

Kim btfo

Good if you like people.
Bad if you hate people.

Canada looks good. But population is way too low. Depressing.

Shut up shitskin

I get that feel when going through one of the northern roads crossing over to norway

but it goes from flat mountains with no trees to steep mountain with lots of trees in just a few kilometers

I wouldn't know. Though I wish our population would remain at 5 million, but that won't happen because of all the immigrants.

i lived in sandiego when i was younger and am on the east coast now so i got to experience a lot of what each coast has to offer. its strange thinking that my childhood spent on roadtrips to places like the grand canyon and the sequoias, as well as living 5 minutes from the beach is in the same country as i am in right now which is a boring cesspool

based as fuck

Feels good man

Well 99% of the population is clustered around a tiny portion of it, so it doesn't really matter.

>living in brazil
>feels good
im flabbergasted

La creatura

It's a shit. Specially living in a big shithole.

it's a very good feel

Too spread out.