How did these guys get so big...

How did these guys get so big? How come they're appearing on more mainstream news and are regarded as a "news outlet" for /progressives/? Recent polls even show that millenials get their news online and it's likely from these guys and other "alternative news media" like buzzfeed and vox. If after all their anti-white propaganda, race-baiting, muslim apologies and mental behavior, they are only growing stronger, does that mean the generations to come are going to fuck up our country beyond repair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks_(U.S._politics)
tytnetwork.com/2015/03/20/exciting-new-partnership-check-out-aj/
youtube.com/watch?v=mkQRsQEwutM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand how it is even considered a news source. A turkroach starts a youtube channel that is "news" and names it after the group that led the armenian genocide. Literally naming his show after a group of muslims killing christians for being christian. Then they act all progressive with stuff thats pro refugee. Like they named themselves after muslims killing Christians and then say ya we need to bring in the muslims

Bump.

You know as a Turk, (inb4 turkroach). I admit that the Armenian Genocide happened. But I hate the shit that the Armenians bring up like muh Christianity. Armenians were once declared Millet-i Sadik which roughly translates to Trusted people. As in they were given special treatment that other conquered peoples didn't get. Yet they subverted acted like jews, took over economics and banks and fucked the hand that fed them. Allied with Russia and then got fucked when the Bolsheviks stopped funding them. Armenians are the christian kikes. They deserved what happened to them their religion had nothing to do with it. Act like get treated like a kike.

because we're awesome
shit like breitbart and infowars could never reach our level

Thanks for correcting the record, Sink

A slave is still a fucking slave you roach. Being subjugated by durkas would be literal hell so I can't blame them for out jewing your ancestors

Any truth to the idea that the portion of Armenia grabbed by Turkey, which happened also to have been found to have petroleum deposits, was about oil not ethny?

Implying they are not Jewing you as well. They control a sizable voting block in Commifornia that tends to give them special treatment. They have their foot soldiers like the Kardashians and that feminist frequency cunt. Have fun getting jewed by both literal kikes and symbolic kikes.

I've actually never heard of that but I have to look it up. That is interesting.

basic-bitch highschoolers/ college freshman who think it represents alternative media.

Nice taqiyya.

>We would never hurt the Trusted People, we're the religion of peace!

I have been watching them since 2008 kid and I will give you the reason Click Bait was how it all started I noticed a heavy liberal shift that took place in 2011 12 from there more centrist position before . same thing at the same time happened to VICE

Don't get cocky jenk. I hate you too. You can't be pro-islam and anti-erdogan. You are the worst kind of turk. The one that actually believes leftist liberal bullshit. Here is the rules for being an immigrant. Work hard, assimilate, don't try to get special treatment, raise your kids to be american not turkish.

>muh taqiyya.
Facts are not taqiyya. Armenians were well respected until they became kike tier. the ottomans were not the most peaceful but at least we treated you nice if you played by the rules

These roaches are really brazen.
They even named their news channel after the Ottoman "reformers" (The Young Turks) that genocided millions of Armenian and Greek Christians in the 1910s.

And these stupid white liberals eat up this pro-muslim propaganda with pleasure. Because nobody studies history. Nobody knows their origins. All of my generation's deeds are forms of spitting on the graves of their grandfathers and ancestors.

>Argentina
>white ancestors

Christ and I thought Turks that claimed to be white were delusional.

>we
go back to germany, muhammad.

In case you didn't know...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

Literal murderers of Christians spreading propaganda in the US. It would be like naming a news channel after ISIS 100 years from now.

Nah sorry homie, I have nice place in america where i can drink, smoke pot and shoot shit without getting my head cut off.

I'm here to have real political debate.
If all you can do is repeat the same stale memes over and over Sup Forums is that way ----->

Wrong entry, you meant to post this one which is the one Cenk Uygur based his news organization on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks_(U.S._politics)

>The show's name derives from the English-language phrase "Young Turk", meaning a reformist or rebellious member of an institution, movement, or political party

Yeah right... the three hosts happen to be of Turkish descent and left-leaning but I'm supposed to believe they named themselves after Conservative Republicans rather than their countrymen.

they're clearly funded by someone/something sketchy
they would not get so much promotion otherwise

I wonder if someone could find out about this? They claim they're completely self funded by their members and Youtube partnerships

>political debate.
Fine here is your debate, wetback. Armenians as most of the people of Anatolia and the Mediterranean were conquered . They decided to cooperate instead of getting slaughtered. they were declared millet-i sadik. Slowly but surely they take over businesses and banks. they decide to economically fuck the ottomans and decide to openly rebel with the help of the russian monarchy. The young turks who championed Nationalistic Turkism over Islam device to cut the head off the snake by arresting armenian businessman and families fight and kill armenians that openly took up arms and kill their families as a message. Their religion while was a great fucking scape goat was not the primary reason, Also it was a message to whoever wanted to be a traitor. The same would have happened to the fucking Al-saud family and the sand niggers if their british and french backers had not bailed them out. Here is the lesson from this. DON'T TRUST RUSSIANS TO BAIL YOU OUT, also DON"T BE KIKES. The Armenian Genocide happened. they deserved it. Also way to defend orthodox christians you shit skin catholic

Turkroach detected. No wonder you are so butthurt and spouting your shitty memes.

You can meme all you want but unlike you I'm White and not a shitskin, and I'm not a genocide apologist either.

It's funny how easy it is to touch a few soft spots and all the Muslim shitskin animals like you, hiding under the beautiful American flag, come crawling out.

You are destroying the West but at some point Christians will fight back and we will destroy you because you are pushing for the point of total war.
Enjoy this lull because it will be as far as you get into the bowels of the West before you are expelled like the shit you are.

AJ+ has a partner ship with them.
tytnetwork.com/2015/03/20/exciting-new-partnership-check-out-aj/

Liberals attempt at breaching and taking over the one medium where they have no ground in.

Everything you posted is wrong.

>Genocide Apologist
Where the fuck did I deny or apologize for it.
>Muslim
wrong again nigger. Atheist
>I'm white
kek
>Hiding under the American flag
I am an American, I pay my taxes, I support my government (to a degree, nothing is perfect), and I champion the American way of life. However I hate this false shilling. Cenk is a piece of shit but the Armenians are not any better. Now go grab your soccer ball so you can escape your south american shit hole shitskin.

Show me where I am wrong. I have no problem with looking at facts. As I said I don't deny the genocide but I understand why it happened. We did terrible things, but it was necessary.

Honestly these guys are way better than anything on Television as far as news is concerned.
They're clearly biased and often wrong in their opinions, but at least they actually report news.
If you have the fortitude to cut through the bias, they're actually a not bad source for information.
At the very least they will at least continue to push forward the death of Televised news.

It's kind of funny how they consider themselves to be truthspeakers and against the MSM narrative despite parroting most of it. Only reason they were against it for a while was because of Bernie, and that was way after they made the claim.

>Where the fuck did I deny or apologize for it.
"The Armenians deserved it"

>wrong again nigger. Atheist
Still a Turkroach, since you are completely buttmad and not denying it.

>I am an American, I pay my taxes, I support my government (to a degree, nothing is perfect), and I champion the American way of life. However I hate this false shilling. Cenk is a piece of shit but the Armenians are not any better. Now go grab your soccer ball so you can escape your south american shit hole shitskin.
Nobody would be this buttmad unless they are invested. You are a Turkroach. I don't give a fuck about Armenians but I don't appreciate Christian murderers invading the West.

And we Argies don't need to leave our country like you Turkroaches since we are twice as wealthy as your third world shithole, you would know this if you weren't an illiterate roach immigrant.

Keep memeing though.

Can confirm. Armenians are kikes. All car dealers, lawyers, or 'Business' men.

Fact: Turks are the strongest race in the world.

I cannot watch a single video of that fat roach debating someone because he always acts so fucking arrogantly smug and shuts down whenever his opponent and is actually telling him facts
Video below shows him ending the debate after he literally got BTFO

>youtube.com/watch?v=mkQRsQEwutM

Man, TYT are so cool

Yeah they are :)

This guy gets it!

The game is bigger, my simple minded "voter". Kek..

>MSM for Conservatives:
Fox News
Breitbart
InfoWars
TheBlaze
>MSM for Liberals:
NBC
CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
Huffington Post
New York Times/New York Post
The Young Turks
Washington Post
NowThis
Vox
Salon
Buzzfeed
and almost every fucking thing else

I am not going to apologize for something that was deserved.

>muh islamic conquest
>getting lectured by a conquistador rape baby on cultural and religious conquest

NEWS FLASH
Everyone was conquered at some point by an opposite religion or culture. The religion of the conqueror does not matter.

>buttmad

As much as I love America and its opportunities. I won't accept the subversion of History. America destroyed the native americans but you don't see me or any other american apologize for that either. War and conquest has always led to atrocities, whether it was done by Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, or whatever the fuck other religion there is.

>muh economy is twice the size
your spending power and gdp is only a small amount bigger than turkey. Also my parents didn't leave turkey for economic opportunity they left because it was a cultural shit hole, I am not going to sit here and defend turkey. 60% of its population is Arab tier retards, but I won't rewrite history either.

I think they've lost a lot of viewers judging by the comments. Even leftist's want something thats not completely sjw propaganda.

You left out a tiny piece in the conservative side. A couple of thousands of local talk radios. Every talk radio going everywhere there's a receiver...

>I am not going to apologize for something that was deserved.
That makes you a genocide apologist

>Everyone was conquered at some point by an opposite religion or culture.
So? Does that mean the West should simply roll over?

>The religion of the conqueror does not matter.
Delusional

>America destroyed the native americans but you don't see me or any other american apologize for that either.
There is a big difference between "not apologizing" and "saying it was justified".

>your spending power and gdp is only a small amount bigger than turkey.
Well no shit, if we take absolute GDP Turkey has twice our population. Per capita is a different story though.

>I am not going to sit here and defend turkey.
That's all you've been doing so far.
Reminder that you attacked me because I criticized the name of these roach TV show.
Are you Cenk? Why are you so invested in these America-hating Turks?

Doesn't change the fact that you're still a Turkroach and a Mudslim.

The difference is Turkroaches stole Armenian, Greek and Assyrian land and then wiped them off the face of the earth. Those people lived there for thousands of years.

Joos never had any land and they were always kicked out of everywhere they moved.

Doesn't change the fact that Ottoman Empire never had any intellectuals and they were shit-tier.

Your heritage is shit-tier like Mongolian bottom feeders and niggers.

>Flag

Jesus, poor Hans' land is being taken over by ugly and smelly Musleems.

Hitler is rolling in his ashes.

Are you Italian,German, Rape Baby, or mix? Just wondering.

Italian and Spanish (Celtic redheads from Galicia)

Why they are popular? I would say because Ana is a qt 3.14

Also they understand the abortion issue well and are pro legalize with marijuana and other drugs.

I like checking TYT to see how butthurt they are after events, but if Cenk isn't on the panel I just close it. Say what you will about Cenk, at least he gets properly butthurt and seems to be able to comprehend current events even if he spews retarded opinions to get goy $$$. The rest of them are the dumbest smug faggots I've ever seen, especially that weasily little faggot. I can hardly wait to see how butthurt Cenk gets when Trump is elected.

It's a low intellect youtube channel.

That girl is a fucking bubblehead, how can people take them seriously is beyond me.

Also their set is ugly and they wear shitty clothes. Looks like a communist bunker undergound TV show on a local cable channel.

Yeah I like Cenk, but I mostly watch for Ana and Cenk. If anyone else is on I go to something else unless it is something that isn't click bait

Meh, all women are bubble heads but she is honest about it and laughs at herself when she fucks up.

She always fucks up.

She's literally a dumb bitch, probably has a stinky pussy too.

3.5/10

nice opinion, man

we all know Armenians are terrible and I personally don't care that they got btfo but it's funny to rile up turkbros with "muh Armenian genocide" so I tend to do it anyway

Why would you watch this trash, man.

Have some respect for yourself.

>Flag

Is this a ladyboy typing?

Are you ok with how you treat women as property because of her vagina in your shithole of a country?