France banning the burkini

What's wrong with the French? Don't they uphold individual freedom? People can't even choose what they wear?! WTF

good

Does France have any hope for recovery?

What if I want to surf in my sea burka?

Exactly. Good point.

The west is sliding towards fascism, thank God :)

Those outfits are also unsafe. They create so much drag that the effects of under tows and currents are much worse. I read where 5 of them drowned in Australia.

I don't agree with that article at all, I'm not a fan of Muslims but you can't ban a type of clothing.

Good thing it has nothing to do with a cuck like you then, huh?

Sup Forums in a nutshell
bitching and moaning when things go wrong, bitching and moaning when actual steps are taken to do something about it

>tfw France hasn't had a third reich yet :^)

>shitposting

Anyway, money talks.

This outfit has clear functions.
>buoyancy
>protection from rocks and shit
>protection from cold

Its not freedom when not wearing it has consequences.

>this just in: France decrees all women must wear miniskirts when they leave the home or they will face arrest and be stripped in public

France are the original revolutionaries, if anyone can start a revolution its them

you know they are just resisting a little, they'll allow it in 5-6 years

>ideology forces you to not wear miniskirts
>consequences if you do
>government steps in
>you now have an excuse to not be coerced into certain behavior by an ideology without having to fear being the victim of an honor killing

I thought the french were a bunch of sjw faggots. What is going on?

revolution is code for jew
come on user

>I'm not a fan of Muslims but you can't ban a type of clothing.
Exactly, they should bad deadly cults like Islam.

How about wetsuit

you started a revolution before them. French revolution was inspired by the US one

>banning clothes instead of the people
nice try france

That shit looks ridiculous. She probably scares children dressed that way.

It's retarded, but it's for practical reasons. Muslims have ruined French tourism, nobody wants to go to Marseille, Nice, Cannes anymore because the beaches are filled with Burkinis.

It's fucking weird, like bathing next to aliens.

Dealing with it would be removing the source of your problem directly, not just trying to ban swimming in some ill defined kind of clothing

What the fuck do you expect from the country of fashion ?

france is probably the most polarized between cucks and non-cucks of any western country. in countries like the UK or germany the average cuck might not be as cucked, but there are far fewer non-cucks than there are in france. remember the FN is the premiere right wing party in europe.

Yeah but what the actual fuck are you doing,France?
>ban term "illegal immigrant"
>ban burkini

Ajga, pejd spat ti si pijan.

Smo prefinjeni in ne streljamo na njih, Ĩeprav oni na nas. Jih bomo pa asimilirali s tem, da jim prepovemo javne rituale.

Ko jih jebe.

tl:dr
>Told OP he's a fag, remarking this is a non lethal assimilation technique.

The American "revolution" was just a bunch of rich (but lovable) assholes who revolted because they didn't want to pay taxes.

Yes thank you, I went to school, I just said it was before the french revolution

No. You don't start from banning swimwear. It's winter soon anyway and no one goes to beach.

Good start, frenchies, but a long way to go.

Opening your eyes is the first step towards the awakening.

Newflash: They can ban a type of clothing, because they did, you fucking retard.

fucking good.
i hope france gets its balls back and bans islam in general

I don't care if a shitskin goes in the ocean with their burkamurka shit on. However, if they put even one toe in with that literal suit of shitskin sweat in a pool, I will be livid. Fucking gypsies love doing this shit.

t. half-kebab who went to public pools in kebabistan

Except it's not the first time France is banning Islamic wear. It is quite anti-Islam society actually. But it's still not working.

This is a fucking democracy, you don't ban religions overnight and not expect bloody riots and international outcry

its literally just one mayor of a small town and im sure the big french gov will shut it down and restore sharia against the white supremacists

But the burkini has protection from Western pigs and infidels.

>w-we couldn't do that, muslims would chimp out and herr merkel would call us mean

Who was there first? France or islam in France?

Who makes the rules? Sharia imams or the elected representatives of the people?

its not a democracy if the violent minority keeps getting their way against the wishes of the majorty of the country simply because they resort to destruction of property and violence

pic related, yes i realize it looks like palestine but thats france, the 1st world country

Cannes is right near Nice. They want to show tourists they are doing something, bc 85 dead people run down in "Grand Theft Auto: Nice" isn't good for tourism.
It's shekels, nothing else. And the saudis and other oil scum on their private resorts are above the law anyway.

>ban term "illegal immigrant"

It's a hoax

You're probably the same person who would argue that the government can't force you to wear clothing aka not be nude in public

A burkini girl s-stole my heart

>5 of them drowned in Australia
Noice

Fucking hell, your post just triggered a memory of a game that I absolutely loved when I was a kid.
Shit was about cars armed to the teeth. No buses though.

Essaye pas de lutter vieux, ils ont vu France, ils vont se lacher un max. Courage.

Why should they it's your choice. Just like the government Shouldn't ban this girls shirt.

And it succeeded while the French Revolution imploded into complete shit.

>invaded a fuckign great part of Europe and north africa
>fail
Hmmm

Those are dangerous for the people who wear them and they're made for people who come from the worst possible religion.
Not only this isn't doing us any favor, after all more mulims alive, but this is a direct atack at individual freedom instead of a direct atack at muslims.
Let's be real here, they're going to bitch and all, but this won't have any effect on the refugees..
This is literally nothing.
Shouldn't even be on Sup Forums.

The article says its a resort cuck. They can ban you from wearing anything they want.

you don't understand French society and how seriously the idea of "secular" is taken there. They are 100x harder on public displays of Catholic faith, believe me.
It's just how it is. The shitskins had been getting away with it bc they are shitskins, but now that it's costing money and they are killing kids, it's enough to do something at least.
I wouldn't go to saudi arabia and walk around With my shirt off and and shorts. Let them respec tthe fucking local law/custms or leave. End of it.

>I wouldn't go to saudi arabia and walk around With my shirt off and and shorts
Would this even be a problem for Saudis? Wouldn't they just snort at the retarded burger who's about to get baked like a lobster?

nope, they'll find a way to put you in jail for a stupid reason and beaut the fuck out of you, then pretend you resisted your arrestation.

If muslim countries can force visiting female tourists to wear certain clothing for the sake of modesty, I think France should be allowed to determine what it citizens can and cannot wear. I know this is a resort, but still.

ITT no one has ever been somewhere that requires you to wear a suit and tie or even just a polo shirt. Tons of businesses do this

The beach?

>not wearing a tux to the beach
Are you even trying?

that wasnt a democracy but an emperor who seized power, so yeah the people's revolution failed bro

It's a resort and yes they have the right to make a dress code. If you don't like it don't go. I've been to strip clubs that wouldn't let you in without a polo shirt

>thank God :)
You're a fucking moron

frenchies start revolution only when it's totally desesperate

Cannes is a city/region though, not a privately owned resort

Ah ok now that is different. I assumed because it was a resort it was privately owned. Nevermind then if it's not privately owned they don't have the right

True but who needs democracy when you got Napoleon!

Hopefully this is only the beginning

> it's not desperate right now

t. muzzie