Guys, are you all really serious about this end of the world shit tomorrow...

Guys, are you all really serious about this end of the world shit tomorrow? I might sound like I'm from /x/ here but I am actually fucking scared right now. My dad just got back from vacation and now only has a dad to live back here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
dota2.com/international/live/
youtube.com/watch?v=5EB9avF1EXY
youtubedoubler.com/j3rf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just chill, man.

Just chill out, forget about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs

ask Jesus Christ to save you

kek will save us.

Shitposting on my last days on Earth. I regret nothing.

Every predicted happening has failed.

Nothing will happen. Nothing.

If the world ended tomorrow I wouldn't care at all. Not one thing would really ever matter in the eternal void anyway.

Definitely happening tomorrow.

you know famisalami it really is up to kek if we are fucked tomorrow.
If doubles we are fucked, If singles we are safe.

Ether way you must praise kek for his wonderful work.

Oh heck that was pretty close user

You do realize it has a chance of erupting for the next 10,000 years?

this
Don't you people learn?

with the amount of times people guess the world is going to end eventually someone will be right

what game is that

It's going to happen

Numeros confirm

>quads of destruction
>off by one
I guess we kek will keep us safe tomorrow

Just because we're safe doesn't mean that a HAPPENING can't occur.

Georgia Guidestone my ass. Why are Freemasons so useless?

Rerolling on same rules just to prove how safe we are :)

oh shit those digits confirm. What does kek mean by this?

I OFFER UP ALL OF THE FOLLOWERS OF KEK AS SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

Numbers? What numbers. I will keep on look out for them

Here ya go reject swede

>My dad just got back from vacation

so you're just now meeting him?

No, I picked him up from the airport a few hours ago. Sorry if I misguided you.

Not untill September boy,
Bye bye so long farewell seeee youuuuu

If the world ends tomorrow, really, that will be the least of my worries.

I really 100% hope something will happen.
>Nothing ever fucking happens.

>Believing anything anyone posts on this site.

Yes you still have to go to work tomorrow.Everything will be ok

China housing bubble pops, USA's dot com bubble follows.

Isn't it already tomorrow somewhere?

Thank you user

04:43 here - is the habbening a legitimate ancient prediction or is it a kek prophecy?

you fucked up. i would have genuinely felt sorry for you if you had just met him then tomorrow get Pompeii'd losing any chance you had to know him in a fiery wall of soot.

but, surfs up bro.

Actually a good point
Mostly every happenings about the end on this website was actually manshit. But, well fuck, I still have to go to work.

go to bed

Someone give me a summary please. Last of Us tomorrow?

Kek says so.

asherons call, 10 bucks old ass mmo

Hey, uh, I was away from Sup Forums for a day or two. Can I get a tl;dr please? Why is the world ending this time?

asherons call

It's based on a clue left by Freemasons.

It won't. If it was, news would go apeshit and we would have a bunch of alerts and shit

nothing is going to happen you little shits people have been saying its going to blow for years old conspiracy nut here

>believing this shit
get the fuck off of Sup Forums for a while

Shhhhh. Just let it happen. If it suits you, then I will drink a beer to you, in the wasteland after 14.08.2016, which comes right before 01.01.0001

Get Fucked Moloch Fag.

K... Keep me stocked

It's a fucking meme just like 2012

Relax and watch TI, guys.

dota2.com/international/live/

2012. That made me so paranoid back then

the sweet sweet relief of existential nihilism

Were you 14?

n-no u

Asherons Call greatest MMO of all time. Red pilled as fuck game. 10/10 would play again.

Did he enjoy Sturgis?

PRAISE KEK!

nice dubs btw

2012 was some legit end of times memeing. 8-14-16 is plebbit tier junk

Nah man, it's happening for realsies this time.

My fucking quads confirm.

I meant to say dubs.

Nigger just because the Mayans were too lazy to make the calendar go any further?

That's like people in the future seeing how the Windows 7 calendar only goes up to 2099 and thinking that's the end of the world.

Nice save there

It's a meme we don't think will happen but we want to. That's why we are memeing it so hard, to help it happen. At least something has to, in our minds.
Please, Kek, make a great explosion tomorrow and a hostage situation.

How long of a window will I have after the eruption before the end times? Will I have a few minutes to call my oneitis and tell her I love her?

Kek has a comfy happening for us tomorrow! Just sit tight and wait for the chaos to begin. Praise be to the Frog God!

Not that I believe that a world cataclysmic event will happen, but holy shit! Do you honestly, seriously believe that the PTB would let you know the disaster was going to hit beforehand? I really hope you're underage b& because if you're a full grown adult with this unrealistic perspective, were even more doomed than I thought.

double dubs still count

Don't be dense lads, it probably wont be a massive happening.

It's more likely the dismantling of Jewish control, I believe the Soros leaks are part of the package.

It's been confirmed earlier by Kek to be 1700 Zulu time.

what did kek mean by this?

I hope they're right

I thought someone had said it was just going to be the day when the end began?

Probably based on the JAM being judgement against mankind.

But since it falls on the Jewish shoah day 9th of Av or whatever the fuck, it's pretty obvious that it's meant to be an attack on the kikes running the show.

The darkness is upon us, I can feel it.

hell yeah great song.. makes me sad though cause one of my best friends loved this song but he moved away and i never saw or heard of him again.. he wasnt all together in the head either.. he was suicidal and he had a right to be.. his life was fucked up.. drew if you are still out there.. i love you man and i hope you are alright.

bumping with my own chilness:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EB9avF1EXY

theres not even anything linking the guidestones to yellowstone besides /r/conspiracy. he guidestones could be talking about wwIII or zika for all anyone knows

We've been serious about it ending the next day for the last week.

Why is everyone saying the world is ending tomorrow? i literally just got back from NC

Nobody knows when the world will end except God.

By making it not dubs, but close to not being singles, he must be saying that we aren't entirely safe, nor entirely fucked. Perhaps it does happen, but not all of us are fucked by it.

georgia guidestones links to the jewish day of calamity so people think it means the end or beginning of the end.

i used to be religious, so if it's anything, the Temple in Jerusalem. The anti-christ or some figure is supposed to do something at this place.

Some troll/larper connected that Georgia Guidestone cube (which was really a prank to commemorate some couple's wedding day in 2014) to a date tomorrow by reordering the numbers on it, and as usual nothing is going to happen. Certainly not the Yellowstone thing at least.

Fish dying in yellowstone river, animals fleeing, odd activity. Basically anything in vicinity to montana/idaho/wyoming may be obliterated, and the ashes will spread in various amounts around the US.

praise kek, the happening will happen somewhat.

>montana
That's where uncle Ben lives, right?

what do you mean?

Dubs proved that GOD is the one true god.

Praise almighty kek
REEEEEEE-Up boyz

>hillary will never be president

feels good man

Dub Dubs is pretty good

Praise kek

>now only has a dad to live back here
>a dad to live

youtubedoubler.com/j3rf
Amen

What is supposed to happen tomorrow? Yellow Stone explosion?

Praise KEK

its really "logically" supposed to involve Jews somehow and not the world.

No, the get must be possible for it to occur.
Since the get was entirely possible, but did not occur, it rejects the claim.

PRAISE KEK

with doubles in his name, me, my family, and all my loved ones shall be safe!

PRAISE KEK

That post 04:43

It is tomorrow here in egypt and everything is okay. Just hearing ordinary blowing ups down in the street. Nothing unusual guys.