Is this the most overpowered tv character of all time?

Is this the most overpowered tv character of all time?
also heroes thread

What about that guy from Legion?

>has total control over position in space and time
>does not age or die from injury
>can absorb powers by proximity
>refrains from pausing time and systematically warping next to every person on earth to accumulate powers
>doesn't remake the entire universe in his image
>dicks around in realtime instead
worst most infuriating character

Peter wasn't overpowered because he was legitimately retarded, just like the writers.

Maybe during season 1-2. He gets nerfed to only 1 power at a time after season 3.

Yearly reminder that Peter Petrelli left his girlfriend stranded in a dystopian hell-future then unmade that future and didn't give a second thought about her.

lmao literary just finished this episode was wondering if she was coming back now i know

That isn't true overpowered ness.

You know you're overpowered when the one guy that should hate you the most calls on your help and ends up bonding with you.

This dude killed his brother and took his place. Now that is plot armor.

Yeah it was kind of fucked up but he literally just erases her from existence

was that reboot or whatever any good?

it was basically just a rehash of the first season and despite my liking zach levi it just wasn't his bread and butter. He just doesn't do anti hero/villain well.

Even when sylar was brain raping claire, people still loved him. That is a villain.

I loved Sylar but it seemed like the show didnt know what they wanted to do with him

hahahahahahahaha

that's how popular of a villain he became that they essentially were trying to find ways of not killing him off.

Tim just doesn't know what to do narratively.

He has good ideas but he shits up seasons.

Season 3 actually has a lot of fun ideas but structure of the seasons is absurd and self defeating, season 4 also had good ideas.

Should I watch this series for its season 1? I hear it's as good as it gets for the superhero genre.

honestly you should, id continue past season 1 to see if you'd like it tho

Would have been better if fox just let them make a xmen series like it was originally meant to be.

Season 1 is kind of disappointing in the way it ends but I'd give it a watch. The biggest problem with Heroes is that it doesnt live up to the expectations the show builds up.

They are, it's called Gifted

>you will never experience the Heroes livethreads during Sup Forums's first year
Why even watch it?

they have no budget and gave their heroes problematic superpowers. Time Travel, teleportation, and the ability to absorb other powers are so OP, especially time travel. Even great superhero writers struggle with that.

they look a lot alike

all that power but he can never have a big cock like a black man. cant even compete in a ficitional setting

Krager do you spend a lot of time thinking about dick?

LOL NOPE

*pulls my punch backwards into your face*

who?

>season 4 also had good ideas.
what kind of crack are you on that you think any of that that carnivale trash was good?

I was talking about different takes on abilities. I never really felt anything for the carnival itself. I was thinking more about isolated communities with powers. Carnival was just a convenient gimmick.

I rewatched all of it last couple weeks cause I had no internet and it was all I had on my old harddrive. It's a lot more flawed than I remembered but it definitely has good ideas, S1 is like the grounded take on batman Nolan did but for x-men + soap opera + serial killer.

Mendez, Noah and Sylar probably the best parts. Also gotta love the whole layers of false visions of the future between Ted/Sylar never actually being the bomb/not wanting to even explode, Nathan not actually being the president in the future paintings.

it was 90% hornrimmed glasses guy giving off serious pedo vibes, honestly

I did this with fringe

>timid watchmaker gets a superpower that let's him understand how anything works by looking at it and touching it to the point where he can make himself perform other superpowers once he understands how his victims used them.
>Desire to know more intensifies to the point where he has to understand how the super people work and becomes a serial killer in the process.

Sylar was such a cool idea for a character, but I think he shouldn't have been so malevolent. If he was just a matter-of-fact sociopath who couldn't control his urges he would have been even better. Making him a sadist felt weird and was probably to make the show more black and white.

He was already liked, I think using him to kill off ellie was a huge mistake.

You vote Democrat.

they didn't even know what they were doing with sylar in s1, there was the whole religion vs evolution thing that was dropped then he just ends up being power hungry and wanting to please his overbearing mother.