What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Malcolm in the Middle thread.

Not getting fucked enough

Reddit thread

>What the fuck was her problem?
that's some lazy shitposting and you should be embarrassed

Her and Hal are both former cigarette smokers.
They're going through withdrawals. Quitting cigs is tough, user, and result in bipolar type mood swings like hers

>be 8 years old
>see Craig as a giant loser
>be 31
>be Craig

Hal fucked her a ton. That was like...a running plot point and shit. What the fuck are you talking about?

I can confirm this since I live with a smoker. They get really mean when they can't smoke.

I love Craig. He knows he's a loser but it doesn't stop him from being content with his loser life.

user, please. Don't focus on that. That's not why we're having this thread.

she has like 5 kids do i need to paint a picture

She's just the average cunt housewife. They're all like that.

Husband brought in zero meth money.

Slurp slurp

>has a bitch of a mother
>Hal's side of the family treats her like shit
>Francis is a delinquent that frequently got in trouble and needed to be sent to a (probably expensive) military school
>Reese is a troublemaker and social outcast that gets her into trouble with people so often that Hal and her have no friends because they have all been chased off
>Malcolm is a know it all genius but is socially awkward and needs a lot of guidance so he doesn't go full school shooter
>Dewey is just a young child and thus needs lots of attentive parenting
>Hal barely helps with the kids and is most likely on the spectrum
>works a shitty low paying job where she is treated like garbage just to support her family
>all she wants is for her family to just behave and not do anything bad
>they still do and she has to clean up the pieces and try to find ways to discourage their behavior
Gee I wonder why she was so irritable.

If I had those demon boys as children I would flip my shit all the time too.

yes no maybe

>Breaking Bad - Malcolm in the Middle Hal joke

LOL

I don't know

All of her children, regardless of how intelligent some of them were, were completely dense when it came to moral/societal/behavioural obligations (save for that one episode where Dewey starts to realise it's probably him and his brothers who are the problem), she had a shit job, a husband who is heavily hinted at being nuts, a presumably awful childhood and an awful low paying job.

I spent so much time with this scene from the first episode paused.

>a husband who is heavily hinted at being nuts
Not anymore so than Lois is. I'd say Hal is eccentric to a fault, yes, but he's pretty far from being psychotic. He's the comedic relief in a comedy show.

In the episode where Dewey invites the ginger kid from the special ed class over it's pretty heavily implied that Hal has mental issues far more serious than just being 'eccentric' and possibly has the same condition as the ginger kid. Not to mention all the times throughout the series where he forgoes sleeping for days because he gets obsessive over something.

Actually her problem was the exact opposite. They couldn't keep it in their pants and had too many kids they couldn't deal with. That's how Hal went from a promising up and comer to a regular wage slave and why they had to move from a swank apartment to the dumpy house they couldn't maintain from aforementioned constant fucking.

Shhh we didn't want real answers

Oh

yes
no
maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question

Life is a faire